• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, the picture that we have got of Vanitas's shows us his right eye and part of his bushy eyebrow. I'm still trying to come up with more possibilities on who he could be. My brain keeps coming back to Xehanort and MX. What do you guys think?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i dunno. but i have this crazy idea in my head that it's another roxas-looking guy with yellow eyes. :/

EDIT: and tbh, i was hoping Vanitas to be a black dude. xD

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
i dunno. but i have this crazy idea in my head that it's another roxas-looking guy with yellow eyes. :/

EDIT: and tbh, i was hoping Vanitas to be a black dude. xD

I don't know what I think anymore. The possibilities with different characters seem endless.... Man, I can't wait till I get to the ending of BBS. Then, the truth will be revealed. Actually, the truth will be revealed in 14 days. I forgot the BBS release in Japan for a second.

jason940728

I have a new idea: he can be M.Equras.

In the sercet movies" Birth by Sleep". We can see that Vanitas appeared by separated form M.X.

Also, Apart from the first secene, there is no other secene that M.E. appears.

what do you think?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

In the sercet movies" Birth by Sleep". We can see that Vanitas appeared by separated form M.X.

what do you think?
So Eraqus suddenly falls into darkness and becomes a teenager boy? I don't think so. :/

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

what do you think?

Not only do I agree with what Strawberry says, I have to input that Eraqus will probably be in other scenes. Just because he isn't in a lot of the trailers doesn't mean that the scenes he is in are his only appearances. Eraqus was the one who sent Terra and Aqua looking for MX, and I'm pretty sure that he said he was worried about the disappearance of MX and his apprentice.

jason940728

Not only do I agree with what Strawberry says, I have to input that Eraqus will probably be in other scenes. Just because he isn't in a lot of the trailers doesn't mean that the scenes he is in are his only appearances. Eraqus was the one who sent Terra and Aqua looking for MX, and I'm pretty sure that he said he was worried about the disappearance of MX and his apprentice.

Everyone could tell lie, don't we?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Everyone could tell lie, don't we?

:/ But why would he tell lies about being worried about the apprentice, when he knew that whatever MX was going to do, the apprentice would probably do the same thing, hence both of them being dangerous and having the potential to cause havoc? He wouldn't be as ignorant as to completely ignore the apprentice's potential.

noheartx

i think vanitas LOOKS exactly like sora or riku because think about it they have done the same thing with roxas and kairi already and going back to the thing nomura said about how vanitas was destined for his name because it sounded like ventus idk just my theory

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
i think vanitas LOOKS exactly like sora or riku because think about it they have done the same thing with roxas and kairi already and going back to the thing nomura said about how vanitas was destined for his name because it sounded like ventus idk just my theory
He can't look exactly like either of them because he's got black hair and (apparently) bushy brows. I do, however, expect him to look similar to one of the two.

noheartx

then maybe he'll be like xion and have different hair than the person they look like idk im just throwin out ideas....what if he looked like mickey?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I doubt that Vanitas looks like Mickey. And, I also doubt that Vanitas is Xion. If Xion was Vanitas, it would be through some strange plot twist, which probably won't happen.

noheartx

lol i was kidding about the mickey thing and i wasnt saying vanitas was xion i was saying that he would look like sora/riku cept with different color hair like xion and kairi

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, I know. I was just stating my opinion. Back on subject.... Do any of you actually believe that Xion could be Vanitas. I don't; I just want to know your opinion.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Another member that I agree with! I keep thinking that Vanitas is Xehanort the apprentice. Maybe he hit a growth spurt at the end of BBS or something, which would explain his height in the pics.

UnbirthGeneral

What do we know about Vanitas? He has to be a doppelganger of an already existing character because otherwise there is no point in hiding his face. Unfortunately, none of the original characters to date have bushy eyebrows. Regardless, I still believe he looks like Ven. There's plenty of evidence that the two are related, most obviously by their names. Nomura blatenly ammited that he picked the name Vanitas because it sounds like Ventus. The only reason we even know Vanitas's hair and eye color is his helmet melts in Ven's presence. I think Vanitas is a black haired bushy browed "Ven" that's probably related to Ven's darkness.

crazzyBRY

What do we know about Vanitas? He has to be a doppelganger of an already existing character because otherwise there is no point in hiding his face. Unfortunately, none of the original characters to date have bushy eyebrows. Regardless, I still believe he looks like Ven. There's plenty of evidence that the two are related, most obviously by their names. Nomura blatenly ammited that he picked the name Vanitas because it sounds like Ventus. The only reason we even know Vanitas's hair and eye color is his helmet melts in Ven's presence. I think Vanitas is a black haired bushy browed "Ven" that's probably related to Ven's darkness.

OMG people.. how do u guys know if he have bushy eyebrows or not?? man.. people keeps getting dumber and dumber this days.. thinking waay too hard.. that's why any theories in the previous kh history hasn't got anything right..

Did vanitas's helmet melts?? i don't think so.. it's more to me that it broke then trying to come together again..

no one knows.. the game hasn't come out yet..

and when nomura said that vanitas's name is pretty close to ven's.. he just wanted it that way.. u guys are thinking too hard again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back