• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks Kingdom Hearts 3 is under production at this very moment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Kingdom Hearts 3 under production at this very moment?

• Yes, Square must be working on it now

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • No, they are working on the handheld games, not Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Probably not

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeletonJack0131

yes they are. At this very moment on the top of some mountain base in Japan, Nomura burned the plans for BBS and 358/2 Days and canceled the production of more Coded episodes, just so he could work on a sequal for all three of them.... come on dude think about it... why would he be working on a sequal for games that havent come out yet?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
yes they are. At this very moment on the top of some mountain base in Japan, Nomura burned the plans for BBS and 358/2 Days and canceled the production of more Coded episodes, just so he could work on a sequal for all three of them.... come on dude think about it... why would he be working on a sequal for games that havent come out yet?

Btw Coded doesn't come in episodic releases.

And there will be no sequels to the new side games.

SkeletonJack0131

coded isnt episodic? hmm... thought it was... anyway, i know that the handhelds dont have sequals i meant that they all point to KH3 so it wouldnt make sense to be working on it at the moment.

drew32

I think it has just started production within the last few months and will be released late 2010

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I think it has just started production within the last few months and will be released late 2010

I highly doubt that since BBS is supposedly the last of the 3 to be released, and it's got a tentative release date of winter 09 for JP throwing NA around early to mid 10, even so it could come even later. So I doubt that two KH titles would be released that closely together, but that's just my input.

coded isnt episodic? hmm... thought it was... anyway, i know that the handhelds dont have sequals i meant that they all point to KH3 so it wouldnt make sense to be working on it at the moment.

I meant to say that to the OP, it's just the way that you mentioned it, sorry.
Wait so coded will be released with all the parts in one???????

Yes it's a complete game, no episodic content.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think it's in the works, but there's probably too little accomplished to mention it publicly. I'd rather them surprise us towards the end of its production anyway. I don't think it'll end with Coded simply because why would they produce this onslaught of titles just to end its line on a cell phone? Wouldn't that be a bit anticlimactic? But, anyway, I do think that KH III is most-likely going through some sort of pre-production.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It very well could be in production, because the plot for both BBS and 358/2 days is done, and 358/2 days is just getting some fine tuning. As of Coded, I'm not too sure, but I dont think it would take too much longer than the other Handheld ones.

xx kairi xx

iv read that coded is already out in japan (since the beggining of november), so thats one out the way. memories is out on tuesday, and 358/2 days is practically done. not sure about birth by sleep though.
so i guess this could mean they are working on it. i wouldnt have thought it would be so soon though, and it hasnt even been confirmed that they are making a KH3. i sure hope they do though. :thumbup:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Coded bits that have come out are only previews.
Plus, Coded is going to be an on-going type of thing.

Days is coming out in 2009--which really means at any poing in 2009.
Same with BBS.

I'm sure that there is some sort of concept for KHIII floating around, but I doubt that they're seriously working on much right about now.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Are some of you seriously that anxious? Can you just WAIT for the 3 upcoming titles to be released before you start speculating on when KH3 will be begin production?

Seriously, don't rush, or KH3 will end being horrible.

Bakuryu kun

No it's not. There's no way it could be, remember Tetsuya Nomura is not only working on the Coded, BBS and Days, but his team is ALSO working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII which will only be finished after Final Fantasy XIII itself which means it's not even close to done.

A

Audo

Yes it does... Coded will be released in episodes on a monthly basis starting in Spring 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back