• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who unleashed the army

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magic713

Awards
Here was something I have been wondering lately. When the army of heartless started attacking Hollow Bastion (after Space Paranoids), who was controlling them at the time, Maleficient or Organization XIII?

Awards
I believe it was organization XIII. They were luring Sora out to collect hearts for them. not sure though. but the way Xemnas was there watching it happen leads me to believe it was them.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Well both, Maleficent was controlling them to defeat the Nobodies and atack Sora, the org. was using them to atack people so that Sora destroyed them so that they could gather hearts

Musical charm

I kinda agree with rexy, but didn't siax say that the heartless go with whoever's the strongest? then who's the strongest? or they both could've controlled them, but hey, I might be wrong.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Both had control, but the Organization was the strongest so most of Heartless sided with them. When that happened, Maleficent seemed to only be able to control the weaker ones later into the fight.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think Malificent controlled most of them but this is where more and more heartless turned over to the org side

Gram

Banned
Awards
the org. did so they could get the hearts sora's keyblade released.
alot of them were probably maleficents as well.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's implied that Xemnas did so that he could:
1. Sneak into the Chamber of Repose
2. Get Sora to release countless hearts all at once.

fantasy08

I aways thought it was obvious who were controlling them. It was the Org. You got four of the members popping up right during it. Demyx was there to get in Sora's way. The leader was watching the whole time. Axel shows up to tell Sora what the org were doing. Then the second in command comes to finish it off. Little to coincidently don't you think.

Now I was surprised the heartless could be controlled period. I thought they were to wild and animalistic for that,but apparently they can be reigned in somewhat.

Winterborn

maleficent controlled them, xemnas just used the situation for his own benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back