• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will they meet in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd hope the Beast would appear, but there would be no plot except he's a bitchy Prince who needs to get changed into a beast. How far in the past was the Prince changed into the Beast? I doubt it would work for the plot of the game...Though they can always meddle with it.
I'm sure they'll screw with the time-frame a bit. No biggie.
I want Gaston. >_<

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm sure they'll screw with the time-frame a bit. No biggie.
I want Gaston. >_<

There's really no helping the time twisting.

I want Gaston, if only to bully him and make fun of him. I remember watching that movie when I was like, six, and telling my mom I wanted to kick him until he died.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes! Gaston! He would have been an awesome villain in KH2, but alas that wasn't the case.

He'd be awesome in BBS.

Better than Mr. Sideburns, that's for sure.
We'd fight him on the raining roof of Beasts Castle, just like the movie.
Eh, nevermind. Since Beast is still a Beast in KHII, they might be saving Gaston for KHIII. They'd better use him, anyway.
Or smish it around so that the whole Gaston thing happens, but Beast and Belle still haven't fallen in "truestly true" love at the end.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Eh, nevermind. Since Beast is still a Beast in KHII, they might be saving Gaston for KHIII. They'd better use him, anyway.
Or smish it around so that the whole Gaston thing happens, but Beast and Belle still haven't fallen in "truestly true" love at the end.

I'm really excited at the possibility of this happening in KH3. It seems like they might do just that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But the Beast changed into the Prince in the end of KH2. You see him dancing with Belle in the credits around the time you see Auron turn into pyreflies.

The ending of KH2 really ruined any chances for sequels to some worlds and lives of certain characters. -cries over Auron and misses the Beast-

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
But the Beast changed into the Prince in the end of KH2. You see him dancing with Belle in the credits around the time you see Auron turn into pyreflies.

The ending of KH2 really ruined any chances for sequels to some worlds and lives of certain characters. -cries over Auron and misses the Beast-

but are the credits canon to kh??

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
But the Beast changed into the Prince in the end of KH2. You see him dancing with belle in the credits around the time you see Auron turn into pyreflies.

It could be, by that I mean "I hope it is", temporary or an illusion caused by the love they fell for each other at the moment, or something sappy like that
Beast's transformation should be a more dramatic scene, like Beast dying in Belle's arms.... I'm a angst-story lover ^^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It could be, by that I mean "I hope it is", temporary or an illusion caused by the love they fell for each other at the moment, or something sappy like that
Beast's transformation should be a more dramatic scene, like Beast dying in Belle's arms.... I'm a angst-story lover ^^

So am I. It was sweeter in the movie. KH2 messed up a lot of plots. -sighs-

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, who says how far in the future that was. There's still hope, right?
FINE. They're putting Gaston in BBS. And that's final. >_<

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
If Beast did turned into princy at the end of KHII, then in KHIII he would realize that he's pretty much useless in that form and turns into the Beast form we all, at least I do, love to save Belle or Sora or whoever is in distress at that moment

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
unless they wanted to close those worlds plots in the credits to make room for new worlds in kh3... i hope for that more(see sig for worlds i want to see)

Which I would love to see, but KH2 still sucked at ending plots.

Well, who says how far in the future that was. There's still hope, right?
FINE. They're putting Gaston in BBS. And that's final. >_<

If he isn't?

Dual said:
If Beast did turned into princy at the end of KHII, then in KHIII he would realize that he's pretty much useless in that form and turns into the Beast form we all, at least I do, love to save Belle or Sora or whoever is in distress at that moment

Er, he won't be in KHIII if he changed into the Prince.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu

he cant just turn willy-nilly <_< .... he was CURSED by a gypsy-lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back