• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing angel

okay who would win in a fight? sora, riku, or the king? or would MX come down and kill them all?

one wing angel

but riku has been training more than sora latlely...never know i wouldn't count him out yet

one wing angel

also take into account that sora got his ass beat by riku all the time till the keyblade came along. now riku has his...could go either way. logic wins dion you can do better than this

big don mega

riku is the only one who would kill, and since there all stuborn it would go until riku killed them both and roxas woke up to take revenge for that ass whooping, and roxas would kill riku

Maithus

Sora would easily beat Riku, seeing as how Riku needed to rely on the darkness left within him to win his rematch against Roxas. As for King Mickey, I think Sora and the King are evenly matched, so I think it could go either way.

Tidora

my bet is sora. he would never give in... he could take mickey and riku at the same time probably... oh and guess wat i heard... chuck norris can touch mc hammer.. haha

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If this were to be in a KH Game, the good (or goodest) guy would always win, so I'm going to say Sora.
But, if it were based on their power and skills etc, I'd have to say, without a doubt, Master Xehanort.

~Oblivion Keys~

Probably Sora will win. You know that Riku already too long with the darkness, right? And, Mickey is.... I think it's no good to say it, but Mickey is..... short..... Sora get reflega any way ...

one wing angel

bah riku has both darkness AND light ipso facto he has a power neither of them have the power of twilight now so i still say he'd whoop em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back