• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHOA... News on another World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

When BHK was confirmed playable i didn't feel weird and if Riku is confirmed playable i won't feel weird. I won't care if the game is good.

Reiyoku

Strongbad02 said:
You seem to be focusing on riku, but How did the unknown even touch mickey?
The small yoda-esqe warrior shouldn't ever get hit.
...Lol^^
Star Wars...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
1day 16 Hours & 11 Minutes Till E3!!!

Tsukasa

Awards
Hm....Jetix? That's weird, I live in the Netherlands, and we have Jetix here as well =/
But I've never....NEVER seen a show called "PXG" 0_o

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
But seriously..I think its all a lie...If they say they saw it on Jetix...a network that has nothing to do with anime(only a few shows on it are but its digimon for crying out loud)and they never shown any type of video game in the commercials even...I really doubt this

Shinjuku

Entrapment
this info came from a Pre E3 show on either sunday or saturday forgot but I already posted this in another thread called E3 Pre show just to let you know
but this info is not old and KHU also stated that this info might be fake and to me some of the info they posted about seems a little far out there if you know what I mean :D

A

Audo

This info didnt come from the Pre-E3. Read the first post. It has nothing to do with Pirate of the Carrabian.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i have one thing to say tho.. they said it aired on a spainsh channel called Jetix. but Jetix is jus an anime cartoon block on the disney channel/ABCfamily chanels! i dont think jetix would be a sapinsh video game station...well unless it was run by disney since disney does wown the original Jetix....maybe Jetix is a disny controlled channel that er all this is a bunch of lies!!

A

Audo

This is what it says precicely
"Spanish TV, more precisely the TV Show "PXG" (video games show, inc. jap games coverage) on the channel Jetix"
PXG could be a TV show in Spanish places where it take place in Jetix and KHU just understood the channel part wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back