• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are kids scared of dentists???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAIRI_SUX

My cousin is terrified of the dentist and so are his friends

but why? lousy TV shows? rumours? the dentist saying death threats?

dentist.gif

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
perhaps the idea of your tooth being yanked out, or a shot in the gums, or the scrapings in the back of teeth.

The only one comfort from the Dentist as a kid, is when they're pulling you from school. When you're older the dentist sux, and your left with dental bills to hopefully your insurance company

Shade737

Silver Member
I hate shots and since dentists have that then my nervous reaction to them is expected.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The dentist go look what is inside of your mouth, and uses in it weird tools making a lot of weird sounds and looking somewhat dangerous when you don't understand.

Seen like that, if I were still a kid, I'd hate go see him.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, they don't all do that. Me, sometime I went to a dentist doing, sometime I went to some not doing it. Beside they do it after, so before, the kid have no idea. For the kid, it's like if someone come to beat him, but make him a present after. No matter what the present is, the kid won't want to see this person again.

Beside, the dentist have a naturally bad reputation (mostly because adults find him very expensive, few efficient and sometime painful), so for kids it plays a lot.

Awards
I'm not scared of them. They make me nervous, but I'm not scared of them.
I was speaking in general. Haps of adults are 'fraid of the mean ol' dentist.

I've had so much work done in my mouth, I don't really care anymore.

When I had braces, going to the orthodontist was a blessing.

The dentist was a bit worse, though.

Still, I don't I've ever been scared of the dentist.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
i like the dentist actually.....dont call me weird
weird.
-
I think that I just get nervous of the dentist telling me that I'm doing enough. I've never really experienced any pain from work the dentist has done on me, I just don't being fucking told what I am and am not doing, or supposed to do.
The orthodontist was always cool though, my mom took me to a dentistry school, so I got worked on by training orthodontists, and every time I got my braces tightened and rings changed, I'd get black. He'd say "Just black, again?"

la tangerine

Everyone has a general idea of what to expect from a regular visit to the dentist if he or she finds a cavity or something else that is wrong with a tooth in their mouth. Children tend to be scared because they know that they don't brush their teeth properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back