• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are kids scared of dentists???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAIRI_SUX

Dumb mofo put his finger and thumb in my mouth at the same time, and I was like, "Pull um out yo, or i'll bite!" he didn't believe me. Now he's got a scar from my teeth. I was only seven at the time, and the Novocaine wasn't working.

..........you bit the dentist...........

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I despise how dentists can't tell they're drowning you in your own bitter saliva when they're working on your teeth, or that you're nearly gagging from whatever the hell it is they're doing to your mouth.

This. They just look at you with that ridiculous grin, or pretend to not notice, the bastards. D;

Agh, next week, they are going to take out my wisdom teeth from my bottom jaw. At the very least, I get out of school earlier.

I don't know much about the whole process of extracting wisdom teeth, but I'm assuming it's a pain when your mouth swells. Good luck, I say.

IvyMoments

My cousin is terrified of the dentist and so are his friends

but why? lousy TV shows? rumours? the dentist saying death threats?

Personally, I was never scared of the dentist. My brother, however was absolutely terrified at the thought of getting his hair cut, or getting new shoes when he was younger (odd, yes... and no - I'm nothing like him lol :p).

I still have no idea why he was so scared, but I think dentist just have that 'rep' of being scary and painful - that age old image of a dentis's drill bearing down on you may be part of the problem.

KAIRI_SUX

Personally, I was never scared of the dentist. My brother, however was absolutely terrified at the thought of getting his hair cut, or getting new shoes when he was younger (odd, yes... and no - I'm nothing like him lol :p).

getting new shoes? I understand why he is scared of getting his hair cut because they might hurt his ear or whatever but getting new shoes!? ..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back