• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Do People Want KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

I honestly am really excited for KH3. Im not ALWAYS talking about it and im not saying i am not excited for DDD or bbs v2. But the reason people want it is because it will probably be on PS3, which will give it great graphics, lots of memory for features and worlds, and the story.
There are sooo many unsolved mysteries in KH and hopefully KH3 will awnser them. PLUS, its the last game in the xehanort saga..HUGE finale. Epic hopefully.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
But the reason people want it is because it will probably be on PS3QUOTE]

I read on wiki and it's rumored that it may be on the next gen (meaning when the era of the hypothetical Wii 2), ps3 and 360 (360 because FFXIII is on 360 and ps3, and nomura's been working on that and XIII-2). I would love to get achievements, for 360, for kh3, I wonder what they would be.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I read on wiki and it's rumored that it may be on the next gen (meaning when the era of the hypothetical Wii 2), ps3 and 360 (360 because FFXIII is on 360 and ps3, and nomura's been working on that and XIII-2). I would love to get achievements, for 360, for kh3, I wonder what they would be.

1. Please don't look to Wikipedia for info... it's pretty unreliable.
2. Next gen would be more like the "3DS" or "PSPV2", the Current Gen is what the Wii, 360 and PS3 are.
3. I think there was an interview with Nomura where he said KH3 would be on a Current Gen console so I'm assuming it will be...

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I said it was rumored that it was to be on the next gen wii 2, look it up yourself or I'll edit a link in a second. I'm just saying what they said.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I said it was rumored that it was to be on the next gen wii 2, look it up yourself or I'll edit a link in a second. I'm just saying what they said.

Ok here's the entire post:

Rumours and speculation
Ars Technica's Frank Caron noted that speculation existed whether the gap between Kingdom Hearts II and III would be similar to the gap between I and II, where both would have spin-off titles in between them.[6] In an interview conducted between Nomura and Famitsu, Nomura mentioned a secret video in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep of the "next title." When asked if this was of Kingdom Hearts III, Nomura responded by saying "the next title is the next title."[7] A rumour in the Official PlayStation Magazine suggested that Kingdom Hearts III would be exclusive to the PlayStation 3 and would be revealed at the 2009 Tokyo Game Show. 1UP.com's Kris Pigna said it was nothing more than a rumour, however, citing a recent false rumour made in a previous issue of the magazine.[8] Shack News speculated whether Kingdom Hearts III would be featured on the Xbox 360, considering Final Fantasy XIII was released on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 previously.[9] Metro noted rumours that Kingdom Hearts III would appear on the Wii, though added that due to recent comments on high-definition graphics, this was unlikely. They did note, however, that another rumour indicates that Kingdom Hearts III would appear on next-generation consoles, specifically a hypothetical Wii 2.[10]

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh, my bad then, I thought you were referring to the interview snippet Ragnell posted.

Whatever the current status is, I think it's safe to assume that Nomura isn't just "making shit along" as he does it, but he seems to have a sort of rough outline where this all should go ever since he finished KH2.

Let's all hope he dedicates himself to KH III as he does with Versus, and maybe we can hope to get a decent KH III in a reasonable time (not rushed, but also not on the scale Versus takes).
Noo. xD
I don't think he has everything figured out but he definitely has ideas of what he wants to happen.
I'm excited for when he finally dedicates himself to KH; hopefully it will help the series. KH3 definitely shouldn't be rushed and made crap.

I honestly am really excited for KH3. Im not ALWAYS talking about it and im not saying i am not excited for DDD or bbs v2. But the reason people want it is because it will probably be on PS3, which will give it great graphics, lots of memory for features and worlds, and the story.
There are sooo many unsolved mysteries in KH and hopefully KH3 will awnser them. PLUS, its the last game in the xehanort saga..HUGE finale. Epic hopefully.
The graphics won't be anything like Versus or 13 simply because KH has a different artistic design, but they should definitely be smooth. But since there's going to be another saga you know they'll probably implement new questions to keep fans intrigued. :p

1. Please don't look to Wikipedia for info... it's pretty unreliable.
2. Next gen would be more like the "3DS" or "PSPV2", the Current Gen is what the Wii, 360 and PS3 are.
3. I think there was an interview with Nomura where he said KH3 would be on a Current Gen console so I'm assuming it will be...
He said he'd like it to be on a current generation, so I'm leaning towards it will be. Since with the experience of working on Versus he should be able to handle another PS3 game.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I think everyone wants KH 3 because it will probably be the best in terms of graphics and such.
And to me it would probably have many twists and turns which is waht I luv about games ^_^

Anna825

I think everyone wants KH 3 because it will probably be the best in terms of graphics and such.
And to me it would probably have many twists and turns which is waht I luv about games ^_^

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the best game of the series, period.

And probably the last successful venture, as I don't think the series will survive after the Xheanort Saga.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

And probably the last successful venture, as I don't think the series will survive after the Xheanort Saga.
It's a good thing you're not setting yourself up for disappointment.

I will admit that I'm not sure about how well the series will do after KH3, but I don't think it will die for a while, even in the worst-case scenario of all the die-hard fans leaving.

Anna825

It's a good thing you're not setting yourself up for disappointment.

I will admit that I'm not sure about how well the series will do after KH3, but I don't think it will die for a while, even in the worst-case scenario of all the die-hard fans leaving.

Once again, your lack of faith is disturbing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Once again, your lack of faith is disturbing.

It's the kind of hype you and the majority of the fandom displays that will make KH3 disappointing somehow. You're putting such high expectations on it that's just so very difficult for any game to fulfill.

But all in all, it doesn't hurt to be hopeful, I guess.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

And you know this how? Did you PLAY KH3? Did you even see a cutscene or any footage whatsoever of KH3? Do you even have a clear thought on what the plot will be? Do you have a single solitary clue on anything related to KH3?

No... no you don't. Because it hasn't even been in production. And you know what, I am 90% certain that you are going to be disappointed. If you guys keep hyping up KH3 like this, you're going to be just as disappointed, if not more, as you were in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back