• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As long as vol 2 comes out after KH3, I'll be good

Illogical. Why would you make a game that fills the blanks after the last game of the Xehanort Saga? We are getting this game before we get KH3 so deal.

I don't know anything about Birth by Sleep volume 2. And I certainly not interested in knowing what Birth by Sleep volume 2 is. Why? Because no matter what, Birth by Sleep Volume 2 is going to be a shit game.

Speaking of which, I might have to add 'secret ending = confirmed game you fucking nub"" and "secret ending =/= not confirmed you fucking idort" to the 'Death by Guillotine' in my Hitler idealistic world.

Bolded = THIS

Fine, you caught me. I'm actually Nomura, and the mystery game is Marluxia and Demyx's excellent adventure.

The Birth By Sleep Volume II ending was just a lark we at Square made, as a joke.

Snaps...FOOLED AGAIN BY THOSE DARN SQUARE NINJAS!

NOMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

khan4.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Because Square Enix are full of dicks and this one game is probably one of the only two that we'll get for a few years. Probably.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
KH3 maaaaybe 2013 if we're lucky.

Not even if we're lucky. That only gives KH3 a year worth of development time (Versus 13 "probably" might come out next year, and the team won't be touching much on KH3 until that's wrapped up).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Not even if we're lucky. That only gives KH3 a year worth of development time (Versus 13 "probably" might come out next year, and the team won't be touching much on KH3 until that's wrapped up).

This. Can't they just abandon working on Versus XIII? It doesn't have to be wasted, they could just put all of the Game Elements in Dream Drop Distance, along with the things that are already in, than they can start on III.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Pretty much. It might be two years at the max and that's not even 'secured'. I thought the development of their engine, the crystal tools, would make the development cost cheaper and efficient. But it turns out that it doesn't mean jack-squat if the management is still a old relic dinosaur.

Oh don't worry Square. Take as long as you want. You might turn out like 3D Realms. Heck, at this rate with XIV giving you financial problems, who knows? You might even shit out a DS game or 2. Don't worry, I'll just hold a dagger to your throat, Wada, because you freaker delayed Deus Ex: Human Revolution. And I'm looking forward to that.

This. Can't they just abandon working on Versus XIII? It doesn't have to be wasted, they could just put all of the Game Elements in Dream Drop Distance, along with the things that are already in, than they can start on III.

...Actually I want Versus XIII to come out. That fucker been in development for so long that I'd be pissed if they going to post-pone development to work on a couple of children games, making the story just batshit insane and not in a good way.

Digidude111

I don't know anything about Birth by Sleep volume 2. And I certainly not interested in knowing what Birth by Sleep volume 2 is. Why? Because no matter what, Birth by Sleep Volume 2 is going to be a shit game.

Speaking of which, I might have to add 'secret ending = confirmed game you fucking nub"" and "secret ending =/= not confirmed you fucking idort" to the 'Death by Guillotine' in my Hitler idealistic world.

whats up yours mizaki? you shouldnt be calling me a nub, just because i disagree with you.(plus we both signed up at the same time idk maybe its you're time of the month) what a 19 year old who practically acts like he hates kingdom hearts on a kingdom hearts forum is beyond me. thats another thing, even if this will be a game, how do you know it will be shit? you haven't even played it yet, sounds to me like you're being negative to be negative.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
whats up yours mizaki?

A porcupine.

you shouldnt be calling me a nub, just because i disagree with you.

Didn't call you a nub. Just read this again.

"Speaking of which, I might have to add 'secret ending = confirmed game you freaking nub"" and "secret ending =/= not confirmed you freaking idort" to the 'Death by Guillotine' in my Hitler idealistic world."

Meaning it was aimed at those who think secret ending = confirmed game. and secret ending = doesn't mean squat for a game. lrn2red

what a 19 year old who practically acts like he hates kingdom hearts on a kingdom hearts forum is beyond me. thats another thing, even if this will be a game, how do you know it will be shit? you haven't even played it yet, sounds to me like you're being negative to be negative.

Actually I do things for the sake of it. The thing is, you replied to me. I got my daily fix of heroin man tears from a 12 year old. Now I will be able to sleep happy.

A question. Do you know which gas I can use to poison you along with many other people? I want some form of gas that makes the body pop out in amusing and gory way.

Digidude111

And where I bathe in the fool's tears. Oh this topic is wonderful. Everything I say has bound to piss someone off <3

no life ^ 255252525252525252525252525252522
actualyy im sorry i rlly shouldnt be talkng since im on a forum. im just in a bad mood.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@ The Dead Skin: This is a Discussion Thread, it doesn't need to be closed as far as i know.

@ Chrono Mizaki: Children Games? Kingdom Hearts are NOT Children Games. Do you think that a Children Game could become one of Square Enix's 3 Main Money-Makers? No, they wouldn't. They may have been made with the help of Disney, but other than the Characters, its Square's. Even though Disney owns most of it. Alright?

Digidude111

A porcupine.

Didn't call you a nub. Just read this again.

"Speaking of which, I might have to add 'secret ending = confirmed game you freaking nub"" and "secret ending =/= not confirmed you freaking idort" to the 'Death by Guillotine' in my Hitler idealistic world."

Meaning it was aimed at those who think secret ending = confirmed game. and secret ending = doesn't mean squat for a game. lrn2red

Actually I do things for the sake of it. The thing is, you replied to me. I got my daily fix of heroin man tears from a 12 year old. Now I will be able to sleep happy.

A question. Do you know which gas I can use to poison you along with many other people? I want some form of gas that makes the body pop out in amusing and gory way.

you're funny in a very pathetic in attention-hungry way, ill give u that. i love the stereotypes that 12 year olds (im actually 13) are stupid and ignorant. i have A's in all my classes and my school is the 2nd in the state, so you shouldnt be making fun of me. (not that you're insults are actually good and are offending me anyway)

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
@ Chrono Mizaki: Children Games? Kingdom Hearts are NOT Children Games.

It is. What is Kingdom Hearts's largest audience? Japan. What is Kingdom Hearts rated in Japan on the Cero Age rating? A. Basically, the 'It's for Everyone' rating. The same thing as FF. Final Fantasy, the main series, is a children game. The fact that it has a low age rating as well as appeal to the growing children of Japan as Adult Gamers are very rare.

Do you think that a Children Game could become one of Square Enix's 3 Main Money-Makers?

Pretty much. What does KH, FF and Dragon Quest all have in common? The low age rating. It also ties in the fact that their stories aren't really all that thought out and does appeal to the children, which is why their heroes are teenagers or young blood coming to the age of heroism.

Kingdom Hearts ties in all of that. It is a kid's game. It's just KH has a higher age rating because what Japan deems acceptable is different from our acceptable.

Sephora

Yeah, what I said didn't make sense. I meant production would start in 2013 if we're lucky. I have no idea why I said we'd actually get it in 2013. Wishful thinking I suppose. No, if we're lucky we'll get it before we die.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
you're funny in a very pathetic in attention-hungry way, ill give u that. i love the stereotypes that 12 year olds (im actually 13) are stupid and ignorant. i have A's in all my classes and my school is the 2nd in the state, so you shouldnt be making fun of me. (not that you're insults are actually good and are offending me anyway)

The fact is that you cannot be bothered to use capitals as well as apostrophes for certain words [fyi, you should put 'shouldn't'] makes me incline to not believe you. I might get less grades back then, but at least I bothered to write properly.

Also, you're 13. Getting As is piss-easy.

Digidude111

The fact is that you cannot be bothered to use capitals as well as apostrophes for certain words [fyi, you should put 'shouldn't'] makes me incline to not believe you. I might get less grades back then, but at least I bothered to write properly.

Also, you're 13. Getting As is piss-easy.

Maybe I don't feel like typing in correct grammar on the internet, but here are you satisfied? You're funny, we're from different countries, you wouldn't know the level of difficulty in grades in california if it hit you in the face. I'd love to see you make it in Stanford too while you're trash talking.

Digidude111

Kingdom Hearts is a children's game. Anybody who denies that hasn't looked at the rating on the box recently.

This. No matter how much you like Kingdom Hearts it's still a kid's game. I'll have to agree with you and Chrono on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back