• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Vanitas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
exist?

Really, am I the only one who really does not understand why MX stabbed Ven in the heart just to get Vanitas?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Nope. I've thought about this question a lot. Maybe he needed Vanitas' power to accomplish a goal. Whatever it is, we will most likely find out in the MX Reports.

Kentsu13

maybe MX needa van to get the x blade ( afterall hes the one using it in the end)

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i have no idea really but i figure it must have something to do with the x-blade? i mean, the only person that could weild the x-blade was the ven/vanitas mix, and MX obviously wanted the x-blade for some reason (this is probably explained better in game since we have no translations and no xehanort reports), and since he obviously couldnt weild it himself and also seemed very pleased when he saw the giant light that formed when vantias and ven merged (youd have to watch vens ending and terras ending both to see the connection there) it seemed as though he was meaning for vanitas and ven to merge from the start? to get the x-blade? idk. but right when ven and vanitas merge is also when MX releases his heart and sends it into terra so maybe MX thought hed get the x-blade too by merging with someone. but he doesnt look to upset when he doesnt get it so maybe thats all wrong, who knows

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
@Kentsu13- Possible... It does make some sense. But, as of now, we still don't know the origins of the X-Blade. Vanitas might not have anything to do with it.

Z

Zulkir

exist?

Really, am I the only one who really does not understand why MX stabbed Ven in the heart just to get Vanitas?

There's a flashback scene.

MX summons neo-shadows(yes heartless existed, if you read the nomura intervew, he says they didn't APPEAR at the time, not that they didn't exist, it doesn't matter anyway because neo-shadows were in the game) to attack ventus, who is MX's apprentice.

Ventus was too weak, and falls to the neo-shadows, while he is unconscious, MX says something in japanese, probably "hes too weak" or something.

He takes out his keyblade and stabs it into ventus and ventus' heart comes out(the dark part I suppose), and gets enveloped in darkness, and Vanitas comes out of that, who is unhindered by light, much more powerful and vicious.

I guess I can assume after that, Ventus connected his heart to Sora to heal it, then MX dropped him off to Eraqus and probably lied saying "eh i just found him and he has a keyblade"..ect.

Samhain

Bronze Member
.... Vanitas eventually fused back with Ven
no vanitas gets destroyed. thats why at end of the game u see vens body lifeless in the room of awakening. the only way he can be "normal" is if he fuses his 'half' heart with sora's so he can be "complete". he was missing the darkness in his heart

khlover7

I might return
no vanitas gets destroyed. thats why at end of the game u see vens body lifeless in the room of awakening. the only way he can be "normal" is if he fuses his 'half' heart with sora's so he can be "complete". he was missing the darkness in his heart

To much fusing in this game! >.<

Wonder when BBS come in the US

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Here's what I got from it (though I may be off because of the general lack of, I dunno, English)--

Ventus was Master Xehanort's apprentice. Xehanort became unsatisfied with Ven's general weakness, so he took the darkness out of the boy's heart. That darkness formed the being known as Vanitas, and with him came the Unversed. With that vital part of his heart missing, Ventus became a zombie. MX drops him off at Destiny Islands, where Ven forms the connection with Sora, completing his heart. MX then drops him off at Eraqus' joint, and the rest is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back