• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why I'm not worried about having a PSP to play BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrenking

Anyone here not play KH: Chain of Memories? Well, personally, I thought it was the best game for the GBA, but that's beside the point. KH:CoM was eventually re-released in the KH2FM+, so I believe that these in between games; BBS and 353/2Days will ultimately be re-released as well.
But whether or not these games will be in English is another question. I want to believe that this time, there will be a stateside equivalent Final Mix game, simply because there was so much demand for a stateside KH2FM+.
Well, either this or if I can't wait the extra 4 years or so for a KH3 and then a KH3FM, I might just buy the game, download an emulator, and convert the UMD to an ISO and play that, though that might be a little illegal... Anyway,
Comment, Flame, Praise. Fire away

Charlie K

Back in Business
I don't think that BBS or 358/2 Days will be FM, there more side games so..I don't think so.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The issue is that since KH3 will likely out... in 2012, if they did a FM version of KH3 with 358/2 Days and BBS that would be for 2014... 2015...

I think it is not illegal to play on emulator as long you have the game and the PSP, correct me if I'm wrong, but well, I think playing on PSP will provide some advantage (such as multi player)

Hyrenking

True. Both take place out of chronological order of the Kingdom Hearts cannon. But why not include them in a final mix? A remake of a game always needs something new to entice customers to buy, and that is why I think KHFM2+ was so successful, those that hadn't played CoM were finally able to.
From a marketing stand point, it makes sense as it will sell the most copies, and isn't that the most important thing in the end? :)

afrobutt

Silver Member
well, it prolly won't. CoM was rerealeased bcuz it was all Spritey, BBS and 358/2 days r 3-D so theres no real reason. And even if SE does, the U.S prolly wont get it >.<;

Athaydea

Bronze Member
if either of them at all .. then i would only say 358/2 would be remade .. but even with that said .. i really dont think any of them will be re-vamped at all .. and i mean not at all

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
No, 358 and BBS will never be rereleased, CoM was cuz, people complained, I think. Idk for sure

shadywinters

Awards
Anyone here not play KH: Chain of Memories? Well, personally, I thought it was the best game for the GBA, but that's beside the point. KH:CoM was eventually re-released in the KH2FM+, so I believe that these in between games; BBS and 353/2Days will ultimately be re-released as well.
But whether or not these games will be in English is another question. I want to believe that this time, there will be a stateside equivalent Final Mix game, simply because there was so much demand for a stateside KH2FM+.
Well, either this or if I can't wait the extra 4 years or so for a KH3 and then a KH3FM, I might just buy the game, download an emulator, and convert the UMD to an ISO and play that, though that might be a little illegal... Anyway,

I consider getting a PSP instead, I believe that there will not b a ny FM's 4 BBS and 385/2 days.

pgerv12

nah i doubt it the graphics are good enough for BBS and i don't think so about 358/2

Awards
CoM was basically the first half of a "Nobody arch" (the original game being the "Heartless arch"). Because it was done in sprites, it was basically like a major part of the game was unfulfillable in experience. So, they rereleased it. They won't do that for BbS and 358/2 days since they're already 3D and they are their own stories. It wouldn't be worth the wait anyway.

UrbanQuattrus

There will not be a rereleased, remixed, remastered, PS3 remake of BBS or 358/2 released in the US. If those games are made - if - they will remain in Japan. The reason for this is that Japan is the only market in which such remakes would attract enough fan interest to be profitable for SE to make. If they came to the US, very few people would buy them, and SE would lose a lot of money.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I dont think there will be FM for BBS and 358/2, unless Nomura left out something has not been done in both games. -.-

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
if either of them at all .. then i would only say 358/2 would be remade .. but even with that said .. i really dont think any of them will be re-vamped at all .. and i mean not at all

You think 358/2 Days will be remade but not Coded?

When there's a Re:Coded with KH3FM+, everyone will be going "Oh yeah.......that game". And I'll be going "N00bs! Stop asking questions that have already been confirmed in the games!". XD I'll be at the top of the ladder then........:D

Athaydea

Bronze Member
You think 358/2 Days will be remade but not Coded?

When there's a Re:Coded with KH3FM+, everyone will be going "Oh yeah.......that game". And I'll be going "N00bs! Stop asking questions that have already been confirmed in the games!". XD I'll be at the top of the ladder then........:D

haha .. coded wasnt really one of the options (in this thread) about being remade .. unless im mistaken .. the question/statement was only about 358/2 and BBS originally

i would personally love it if coded was remade though.. that'd be pretty sweet

Last edited:

KH Birth By Keep

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TELL YOU! (Ok

I AM NOT MODDING A GAME SYSTEM
OR BUYING A JPN PSP, AND DS AGAIN!
Besides there sidegames.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
haha .. coded wasnt really one of the options (in this thread) about being remade .. unless im mistaken .. the question/statement was only about 358/2 and BBS originally

Exactly. No one notices it anymore.

I AM NOT MODDING A GAME SYSTEM
OR BUYING A JPN PSP, AND DS AGAIN!
Besides there sidegames.

Hahahahahaha!!!!! And that makes them not important to the story? Oh, jeez, I'm grinning now......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back