• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is 358/2 Days delayed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No, your wrong, there were several Promotions of 358/2 Days releasing in 2008.

Do you know how many games are advertised at a release, but get changed. KH2 is a prime example, It was one advertised to come out December 2005 at one time, Remember?

K

khsora18

Or they could be incorporating some new (possibly extra) features that include the new DSi's features.

A

Audo

The Dragon Quest thing was before DKS3713, which was before the release date was announced for 'this winter'.
It doesn't count.

KH3 for the wii

To push Th DS to it's limits as everyone else has said. But did anyone think that they might want to use features of the DSi?

Doesn't the DSi come out next month in japan?

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, they have to add more; from the demos. They should see the reaction of how the people thought of it. Maybe it wasn't so good.
But it's alright, it was only pushed afew more months.

Twilightprince10

Patience is a virtue and i have plent of it. I think we all should on account of the time between kh1 and kh2. Its actually better that it got delayed it will give them more time to really make it a great game.

Twilightprince10

Patience is a virtue and i have plenty of it. I think we all should on account of the time between kh1 and kh2. Its actually better that it got delayed it will give them more time to really make it a great game.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Patience is a virtue and i have plent of it. I think we all should on account of the time between kh1 and kh2. Its actually better that it got delayed it will give them more time to really make it a great game.

Just for the record KH2 turned out like crap, more development time wasn't worth shit then =\

Anyway, as most of you I am glad it got delayed, it's a promising game and the limitations have to be stretched to make this work. I'm all for more time where perfection is concerned.

Twilightprince10

Just for the record KH2 turned out like crap, more development time wasn't worth shit then =\

Anyway, as most of you I am glad it got delayed, it's a promising game and the limitations have to be stretched to make this work. I'm all for more time where perfection is concerned.

our right kh2 wasnt as good as kh1! I hope days doesnt fall prey to this.

Soren

Awards

It actually wasn't crap. It just wasn't as good or entertaining as KH1. It was still a good.

That's true. Taking longer to work on something is required to achieve perfection. Especially if they are trying to make a game as good as KH1.

I personally don't mind that it got delayed since we wouldn't be seeing it for a while anyway. If we have to wait longer for them to find an fix all of the bugs, then so be it. We can entertain ourselves with ReCOM in the meantime.

Twilightprince10

[/COLOR]

I personally don't mind that it got delayed since we wouldn't be seeing it for a while anyway. If we have to wait longer for them to find an fix all of the bugs, then so be it. We can entertain ourselves with ReCOM in the meantime.

Im glad that reCOM is coming out for that reason as well!

Iridium

Awards
[/COLOR]

It actually wasn't crap. It just wasn't as good or entertaining as KH1. It was still a good.

In terms of gameplay it was flawed, repetative and lacked strategy plus it's linearity in level design.

I used "crap" too lightly, honestly, it was a good game but in a list of reviews KH:CoM>KH1>KH2 being bottom tier for obvious reasons.

K

khsora18

In terms of gameplay it was flawed, repetative and lacked strategy plus it's linearity in level design.

I used "crap" too lightly, honestly, it was a good game but in a list of reviews KH:CoM>KH1>KH2 being bottom tier for obvious reasons.

Geez I know almost everyone on this site disliked KH2 but I loved it! I thought (still think) it was the best game ever! And I think CoM kinda sucked but that's because it was on GBA. RE:CoM will be good.

Iridium

Awards
Geez I know almost everyone on this site disliked KH2 but I loved it! I thought (still think) it was the best game ever! And I think CoM kinda sucked but that's because it was on GBA. RE:CoM will be good.

You're in denial

Depends on what you were in for.
If you favored the button mashing repetitiveness over a more strategic challenging game than that's good I guess.

And really all you're getting out of Re:CoM is a PS2 makeover with better graphics, voice acting and new cards and abilities. Not too much, and CoM was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back