• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Kingdom Hearts III is in development right now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

Sigma Harmonics
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Dragon Quest IX Hoshizora no Mamoribito
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Lord of Vermilion
Valkyrie Profile: Toga wo Seou Mono
Soul Eater: Monotone Princess
The 3rd Birthday

These are just some of the other games that the artist and designers could be working on instead of KH3.

Umm...you do know they're done with art and design for those games? Those games are real close to release. Art and design is the FIRST thing they do and we've seen much footage/screens/scans about those games. Moot point.

And I also agree Master Riku made good points :)

Last edited:

trini202

Sigma Harmonics
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
Dragon Quest IX Hoshizora no Mamoribito
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Lord of Vermilion
Valkyrie Profile: Toga wo Seou Mono
Soul Eater: Monotone Princess
The 3rd Birthday

These are just some of the other games that the artist and designers could be working on instead of KH3.

Did some quick research on Wikipedia and all of those games except Star Ocean and Dragon Quest are pretty much completed and are set to release this year.

Lord of Vermillion is a f***ing card game for arcades how long could that possibly take lol.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
Umm...what's your point? His art designs for all the KH games and the FF gams are...well, done. KH: 358/2 Days and Coded are coming out sometime soon so that takes a load off his shoulders. He's directing Versus but Versus members went to help develop FF XIII because it's "first priority" so that takes a load off as well (for now). All he really has to do is character designs. Not exactly groundbreaking, heavy energy reducing stuff. Heck, he probably only has to do SOME art. Nomura can definitely manage.

@Endless

Wow. Way to read it completely the wrong way. They're not ready to announce KH3 yet -- let alone put it up on their website. When they announce KH3 THEN you'll see it. They don't put up projects on their site if they didn't announce it yet.
the point he's trying to make is the same as the point i tried to make on the last KH# thread, there will be no kingdom heats 3 for a long time, Nomura is already working on 358 and BBS and coded and FF13 and versus 13. so you just need to be happy with the KH games that are coming out now and shut your f*****g mouth about a currently non-existint game. good day to you sir!

Sorikux

the point he's trying to make is the same as the point i tried to make on the last KH# thread, there will be no kingdom heats 3 for a long time, Nomura is already working on 358 and BBS and coded and FF13 and versus 13. so you just need to be happy with the KH games that are coming out now and shut your f*****g mouth about a currently non-existint game. good day to you sir!

Great contribution to the thread.

It made absolutely no sense at all. Oh, and thanks for telling me to "shut my f*****g mouth".

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Even though we would all want them to work on KH3, we need to face reality.

At the moment, Nomura's team is working on more projects than they have ever done before.

Current projects:
Final Fantasy Versus XIII - Concept finished
Final Fantasy XIII - Aiding the official FFXIII team
Birth By Sleep - 50% finished?
358/2Days - In production
Coded - In production
Dissidia - Nomura doing art
Parasite Eve Mobile - Nomura doing art

If you look at that list, and try to picture them ALSO working on KH3, it's completely off being realistic.

It is very likely that they are already fantasizing on how the story will play out, which characters will be in and which will be out, maybe Nomura drew a sketch here and there.

However, KH3 being in development? Definetly not, my friend. Even though I'd like them to.

trini202

Yes thank you for this post. I love where you argue "so you just need to be happy with the KH games coming out now and shut your f****g mouth". It was beautifully stated and you came ff as a very well-educated person. I can't thank you enough for this contribution. :thumbsup:

Sorikux

At the moment, Nomura's team is working on more projects than they have ever done before.

Current projects:
Coded - In production

If you look at that list, and try to picture them ALSO working on KH3, it's completely off being realistic.

It is very likely that they are already fantasizing on how the story will play out, which characters will be in and which will be out, maybe Nomura drew a sketch here and there.

However, KH3 being in development? Definetly not, my friend. Even though I'd like them to.

8607105aaa.jpg

I said the artists and designers are working on it, NOT the programmers. They're definitely doing the art (even if it's just concept) and designs. I don't understand what's so hard to believe about this? -_-

wii.red24

im not happy with the kingdom hearts games comin out i want kh3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Tattered Rebirth

We won't get a movie because that requires story, not just art. You are talking 2008 right? No way. BBS won't be finshed until about the middle of 09.

I'm with you. We probably won't see any signs of KHIII for a long time. Maybe we'll see something in mid/late '09, but no earlier than that.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I said the artists and designers are working on it, NOT the programmers. They're definitely doing the art (even if it's just concept) and designs. I don't understand what's so hard to believe about this? -_-

tired2nw6.jpg

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh sorry.

No thing is, you're saying development, and when most people say development, they mean developing a game, hence developing is often described as programming.

Concept art and sketches are something different. Pre-production. Pre-development.

Sorikux

tired2nw6.jpg

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh sorry.

No thing is, you're saying development, and when most people say development, they mean developing a game, hence developing is often described as programming.

Concept art and sketches are something different. Pre-production. Pre-development.

*Sigh* You understand my point.

Master Riku 789

Current projects:
Coded - In production

bbs 50% done, it's been in production for more than 2 years so it's more like 80% done.

Sorikux

bbs 50% done, it's been in production for more than 2 years so it's more like 80% done.

I agree.

New, are you telling me BBS is gonna finish in two more years? -_-

I really don't understand why you guys are so intent on trying to believe it's not in pre-production/development/whatever.

Master Riku 789

I agree.

New, are you telling me BBS is gonna finish in two more years? -_-

I really don't understand why you guys are so intent on trying to believe it's not in pre-production/development/whatever.

thank you, i'm pretty sure bbs will be available in japan by the end of 08. so i'm going to get the japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back