• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Replicate himself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
so we play the bad guys? that would be nice...but no...MX is clearly the one causing trouble and he is using the power of darkness

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I saw some theories where people were saying that MX could be a replica of TAV's master.
My question is why would he even replicate himself? Why would he even deal with the technology in that area? Isn't he a good guy?
Any thoughts?
Well, you never know if TAV's master is a bad guy.
There could be a twist, but who knows :/ maybe we'll find out why he replicated himself in BBS? :|

I'm along the lines that someone's a replica of MX *coughXehanortcough*

EdenTheSheep

What if TAV are being played as fools by their master? He could be planning to do something MAJOR EVIL! And if say MX was their masters enemy, TAV's master could poison their minds..

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Personally I like the idea that MTAV is evil and using TAV for pawns, but I also think MX is evil. It would be a great twist for BBS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Personally I like the idea that MTAV is evil and using TAV for pawns, but I also think MX is evil. It would be a great twist for BBS.

i always had this thoery about DS being MTAV....but i would have to see the game

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
maybe what TAV are doing is bad, and MX are good but they just look bad and since they're opposing everyone's idea of "good" which is bad for the future, then thats why they're out to kill him.

err..unless he didn't get replicated by his own will.. and the other dude/replica was "empty" like a nobody feels and MX brought him in as his DS to take advantage, because probably MTAV and RTAV have a great ability that MX is after, [open up kh maybe? :p the "key"]

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Technically they would be unaware pawns. The twist would come in when they realize they are surrounded by evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back