• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why the long faces?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I hate it when people complain and cry about the story-line of KH2. If it weren't for KH2 we wouldn't be all psyched up for days and Bbs and coded. People always whine about stupid things like Kairi being to girly and Sora being obnoxious by questing for Riku. The truth is that you all know you love it incredibly because you are on this site and who knows what forum topics would be posted without it. If you thought it could have been better, why didn't you write it?. Onward, what should have happened and what should have been changed? What plot holes am I unaware of?

You know what I thought KH2 was the best plot so far, it would of even been better if Kairi wasn't in the game.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Though it's still gameplay. And as much as KH2 stinked, I do admit the gameplay was easy but fun.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
see there you go hersey, lol, brb going to get some hersey kiss's :)
I personally loved the KH2 gameplay.

Sloup

Things I didn't like about KH2 Gameplay

The only thing useful about forms was Growth abilities, which meant grinding for the experience and never using the form again.
Summons still left something to be desired.
The MP system limited you to bursts of magic, as opposed to allowing you to integrate melee and magic at the same time.
Limits are a great idea, but were made obsolete by absorbing all of your MP, again shutting down your ability to use magic.
Customization of your party's AI changed from focusing on HOW they attacked to WHAT they attacked, so your party couldn't be designed to fill differing roles (in KH, you were able to make Goofy into a mana battery, a damage sponge, etc.)
The advanced magic was still situational at best.

Things I did like

Reaction Commands gave battles a more unique feel, and caused for some pretty sweet battle scenes.
The vast assortment of abilities gave more customization based on your fighting style.
Fire is pretty sweet.

The bad outweighs the good in KH2, but I play for the story.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I found the story to be a little bit jumpy.

It's like, when they went to disney castle, it just didn't seem right how everyone reacted.
Maybe it was just me...=/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was hardly just you. Even with the place in danger and all, Donald and Goofy should've been happier to have been home :\ and Daisy and Donald's reunion was just complete and utter crap. I hate how they shoved in all those useless "ha ha" moments, like when Goofy said Jack Sparrow and Sora were alike.
Liek, wtf, mate?

Apollo

Silver Member
I hate the org. That's basically sums up every negative feeling I have towards KH 2.

Rix

:)
Awards
tl;dr

Kh2 could still have been so much better and I would have still been excited for the new games. Kh2 sucks as it is, no matter what you say.

AzzurroRainrebor

Well obviously they are going to leave unanswered questions... Its one of those techniques. If they told you everything would you be as excited about the upcoming games? And the adding stuff was them trying to make it even better. As for taking out what made it great and all, what was that in your opinion? The greatest thing in the series? Jw. I didn't see you say it anywhere.

I know they add stuff to make the game better, but when the stuff they add has no use, it's pointless. They give you no place to use it. And about the unanswered questions, sometimes they give you some answers, but not enough...They just drag out all the unanswered questions into 50 more sequels, thus making the series suck....or sometimes they don't answer ANYTHING, leaving you feeling meh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back