• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will I be lost?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Hold on, you asked Santa. lol, Duuuuuude. Any way; yes, you are going to be lost (that is, if you have only played KH1 and havn't spoiled things for yourself). You really should play the other games before moving on to 358/2 days. KH2 would be a good place to start.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
You need to start by playing KH2 and possibly Re:Com before you play Days, Re:Com can be bypassed for a while though if need be....and really, Santa??? It says your 17.....wow

Radon

mofo
Obviously he wasnt being serious about the santa thing dumbshits.

IMO I think its best you play through CoM and KH2 before you play Days as there are many spoilers in Days for the other games.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You don't really have to play CoM, but I recommend you play KH2 (and finish KH1), because if you play Days first, KH2 will be spoiled for you.

beastlycool

Yeah you will completely be lost there is no way any of it will make sense unless you've played KH2. Also KH2 will make you want to play Days more because there will be questions in KH2 that you will want answered.

inverse K-blade7

honestly, haven beaten both, i feel like 358/2 days should be played first for better emotional impact. the only things that get spoiled are what happens to Riku and roxas's identity, which is pretty easy to guess if you don't already know anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back