• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora's Parents be in "Birth by Sleep".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i really dont get how you got a rock from a voice of a main characters relative?
to a rock that doesnt speak, or have a meaning and is just there, unless you're talking about the new rock, that can talk, and tip cars over then yesh =3

The Dark Destiny

i really dont get how you got a rock from a voice of a main characters relative?
to a rock that doesnt speak, or have a meaning and is just there, unless you're talking about the new rock, that can talk, and tip cars over then yesh =3

You completely missed my point, I was saying...a rock (just like the parents) are not worth mentioning and so just being there for a split second doesn't make them even a minor character.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh ok, i got it now
lol srry, ignore my last post then though people ask too much, the story is what matters, instead of adding meaningless crap to it, let focus on nomura finishing the game so we get it early next year =3

siatabiri

Perhaps if Sora, Riku, and Kairi themselves show up or make cameos at some point during BBS we'll get to hear a parent's voice (or read their text)--Because lord knows that even if they're smart 4- and 5-year-olds, it would be irresponsible for their parents to simply let them sail off to an island that's "inhabited" only by them. And maybe seeing family situations, even in a glimpse, would help understand the main characters a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back