• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora's Parents be in "Birth by Sleep".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
He was dreaming remember. They could get skipped up according to his age. They most likely been searching for them around their world. Not knowing of the others, like how Destiny Islands are cut off from the rest( and when I say cut off I mean no contact.)

Apollo

Silver Member
And that's the point. The man was just there, and he got screen time. His role is more pointless. So I don't see why parents of the main characters have to be in the back burner, or not ever shown. Small cameo even? They can show the start of DI and explain that the parents know the adventures, because, really, Sora has a lot to explain. In fact, I do wonder when he appears in his house, how the hell is he going to get by without spilling out the truth.
And I was wondering when someone was going to say MILF.

Though I'm betting Riku's will be prettier if the son is any indication.

Whether he's Under the Sea or otherwise, he's still missing. You will expect some type of search or mention of the mother or father concerned and depressed. All we got is Selphie's opinion, and that was all. They are aware they are gone. In reality, I would love to see Sora and Riku in their school uniforms, and how in the world did they make up for the lost classes.

None of that is important to the story or game. It would be a pointless waste of time to show any of that. I'm sure you can find a fan fic, or write a fan fic for all these pointless questions you have, that's why it's there.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
highly doubt it because bbs is focusing on tavs story as far as we know not sora or riku and i dont think kairi was on di at the time and anyways, why?, how would it change the story? etc...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What is established can now become changed.
Five games into it is a little late.
They're never going to become major characters. Ever. We might see a glimpse, say at the the beginning of KHIII if Sora is still on the island. But, I really, really doubt it.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Eh, I mean seeing or hearing the parentals of Sora, Riku, or Kairi wouldn't be bad but I wouldn't really care if they were there or not...
Plus, even though we may see the trio of Destiny Islands, its mainly about Terra, Aqua, and Ven...

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Five games into it is a little late.
They're never going to become major characters. Ever. We might see a glimpse, say at the the beginning of KHIII if Sora is still on the island. But, I really, really doubt it.
People are not so adamant about things now adays.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
None of that is important to the story or game. It would be a pointless waste of time to show any of that. I'm sure you can find a fan fic, or write a fan fic for all these pointless questions you have, that's why it's there.

The Disney Worlds in KH2 weren't important, pointless, and a waste of time. Added nothing to the plot minus a chosen few. Seeing the people in Twilight Town was pointless. Seeing Kairi and Selphie in the school uniforms was pointless for the most part. Seeing what Aerith and Cloud were talking added nothing to the direct plot either. You can look back on KH, and take out things that weren't even ever needed. Your point?

So if they can show all that filler, I'm sure the parents of the main trio, the main characters, whether in KH3 or not, or whenever, can be seen. For short minutes, for short seconds. Gives more reason that they actually give a shit for their children too, who had disappeared for a year.

The Dark Destiny

Back in "Kingdom Hearts", just before Sora left his home, his Mother called for him.

sorasp.jpg

We know very little about Sora, Riku and Kairi's parents at the moment, but do you think "Birth by Sleep" will introduce them into the plotline?

All we do know about Sora, Kairi and Riku's family is:

Sora - Has a Mother (Sora's House, when the storm begins)
Kairi - Is adopted by the local Mayor. Has a grandmother who lived in Hollow Bastion.
Riku - Has a Mother and Father (During the storm, Riku says "We may never see, our parents again).

[Riku's statement may mean that Sora and Kairi may have more parents but this hasn't been confirmed]

As "Birth by Sleep" is set 10 years before "Kingdom Hearts" began Sora and Kairi would be 4 years old and Riku, 5 years old.

They would've stayed in Destiny Islands as they were too young to leave, and they would of been with their parent's a lot prior their age (I think).

What do you all think?

Do you think Parent's will be introduced during BbS and if you think they will, who?

If there is anymore family member's I've missed out please tell me.

Thank You for reading, hope you reply!

Why would this even matter, they are so ineffectual to the plot they can't even be considered minor characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back