• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we have a FF character in KH3 Olympus?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Olympus was always one of my favourite Disney Worlds and looking to what we have so far KH3 won't be an exception, still there's something missing that would be the cherry on the top - A Final Fantasy character.

Even though Final Fantasy characters presence in KH3 is still a mystery, I would like to talk about the possibility of at least having one in this World.

We can say it became a tradition to always have one FF character in Olympus. KH1/COM/Coded had Cloud, KH2 had Auron and BBS had Zack. I don't know if KH3 will stop the streak, but considering we only got our first look to Megara and Phil some weeks ago and the Worlds will be really big, there's still a chance.

Personally, I would like to have an older Zack. Seems like in KH3 we're about to face all the Titans and a challenge like that would fit his personality. In BBS, both him and Hercule swore to become true Heroes one day and KH3 would be a good spot to finish that storyline. In the end, Zack would mention that he's finally strong enough to take Aqua on a date and wonder where she is right now, which would be a good nod to BBS.

Assuming we will have a FF character in KH3 Olympus too, who do you want and why?

Xosilentkill

I think we will see cloud but at the same time would not be suprised if they threw Noctis in.

Then again...... ff7 remake is out next so cloud and sephiroth

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While I'm starting to doubt we will see one in Olympus at this point I always wanted to be Lightning. Her rebellion amongst the Gods in the FF13 games made her the perfect warrior for Hades to use against Zeus.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Would've honestly preferred if it had been Garland freeing the titans instead of Hades. The Titans taking the place of the 4 Fiends & helping Garland become Chaos (who is a character originating from Greek Mythology).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Would've honestly preferred if it had been Garland freeing the titans instead of Hades. The Titans taking the place of the 4 Fiends & helping Garland become Chaos (who is a character originating from Greek Mythology).

I definitely understand and support the want for more Final Fantasy plots in Disney worlds, but Hades isn't a character who needs to be replaced; he's one of a few Disney characters who is so popular that people want more screentime from him than less.

Alecs27

We don't even know if we'll have a Radiant Garden playable world with Leon and the gang..

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
We don't even know if we'll have a Radiant Garden playable world with Leon and the gang..
Zack was the only FF character in BBS. Even if we don't have Leon and the others, that doesn't mean we can't have a FF character in Olympus.

Tempo

Awards
lightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightning

(or even a rep from FF5 would be good. the game feels a little inspired by greek mythology to me already, theyd fit in well tbh)

sephydark

Awards
They've been keeping the FF characters so close to their chest it's pretty much impossible to say who will or will not show up, but I'd love to see Lightning in Olympus (or really, any of the FF XIII cast anywhere). I'm also expecting some FF VII characters to show up at some point since the remake of that game is coming out... sometime...? Man it'll be nice when we finally get more info on the FF VII remake, but I'm sure it's putting those characters on Nomura's mind right now.

Awards
If there is, I feel like it would just be a boss in the actual coliseum and not part of the world’s plot.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I really want Chaser's idea of Lightning to be the FF character for Olympus.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
There's absolutely no harm in going the Birth by Sleep route of having only one Final Fantasy character, and having said character be in Olympus.

Nomura's justification for not introducing Final Fantasy characters in order to give further characterisation to the original cast, which is entirely justifiable, but omitting them entirely would be a dis-service.

anniinan

While I'm starting to doubt we will see one in Olympus at this point I always wanted to be Lightning. Her rebellion amongst the Gods in the FF13 games made her the perfect warrior for Hades to use against Zeus.

It would fit and I kinda like that Zeus is a god of thunder so Lightning would be a fun fit fore the sake of that as well. However I fear it would seem like a deja-vu from KH because I’ve always felt like Lightning is just a female version of Cloud, a mandaroty edgy female character to balance out the perky ones like Rikku and Yuffie or sensitive and feminine like Aerith.

I hope we’d get to see Zach again. For me it always felt like the story wasn’t finished with him because he never got to be a hero and he never got to see Aqua, Terra and Ventus again. I want to see the unfinished story get to its end

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I concur with Alpha: Squall & the gang are pretty much a series staple and have helped advance the plot in their respective appearances since the very first entry. He used the same argument for younger versions of Squall & Co. in BBS, but hopefully he doesn't do so this time around. But from what we've seen in RG, I think it'll focus more on Ansem and his Apprentices, instead of Leon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back