• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wisdom form help plz!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade master$

ok guys, i beat the game but then i restarted so i'm at the world that never was before i fight the last boss. i need an easy world to lvl up wisdom fast. my wisdom form is lvl 2! help!!!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I used Land of the Dragon, since they have the fireworks and carts that have drive charges. I'd suggest going to the Village Cave. Also, there's always The World That Never Was, and simply go to the city before the castle, where there's tons of shadows.

Oh, and it's true, you get absolutley no EXP from Underdrome Tournamants.

Davey

durp.
Go to the Wizard's Castle! Keep walking on the land, up the stairs and then back down them. I gained like 2 levels going both ways. Also use Cure a lot to charge up you Drive Gauge (if you have that ability).

overdrive

Orienter
Yup I agree with you wisdom form isn't that good but it is definetly fun using the keyblade as a magic-gun-thing. Valour and Final are my favourite.

Davey

durp.
overdrive said:
Yup I agree with you wisdom form isn't that good but it is definetly fun using the keyblade as a magic-gun-thing. Valour and Final are my favourite.

How do you get Final, is it random, or do you have to beat Sephoroth(sp?)? I heard both...

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
You have to get an Item and then after you get it you will get Final From sooner or later

overdrive

Orienter
Well I had gotten to the last save point of TWTNW and then I decided to go do finsih the Tron world so I went there and while I was fighting the MCP I drives into Valour but it turned into master instead I was pretty surprised. I don't really know how to get it exactly but if you search the members helping members section you'll see that there will be a topic on it somewhere.

Solidsocom

It's random after the Roxas Vs. Sora cutscene in TWTNW. After that, it's random everywhere. Once you get it, you can choose it out of the drive menu and use it whenever you want. I have Final to level 4 and I can glide now. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back