• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With Death Comes Crisis [Original / Retry] [Sign Ups / OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary

With Death Comes Crisis

With Desire comes Power.
With Power comes Pain.
With Pain comes Revenge.
With Revenge comes Death.
With Death...comes Crisis.

Storyline:

187 A.C.: The year of Rebirth. That's what its called, and that might even be an accurate name. As in this year, 187 years after the crisis, the world has stopped holding is breath. Winds again blow, plants, trees, and other green slowly start to cover up the ruins of what once was. The water is clearing, the sun breaks through the darkness. Rebirth; yes, maybe a new world is possible.

A new world is possible, but needed why? A simple answer to a simple question: humanity had failed. Their world had failed. What happened then, almost 200 years ago, isn't really of much importance anymore, and there are few people who still remember at all. Fact is that Humanity, which was at the top of their evolution, underwent a test. A test from the Gods themselves, to see if they were able to change their destructive ways.

They where given an enemy to defend against: Death. A human being who was superior to them in any possible way, a diety by human standards. He appeared suddenly, and quickly gained followers, making himself the enemy of the world, for a common enemy is neccessary to unite. Now the war began, the crisis came, will they stand? And yet again; a simple answer is the right one. No.

Humanity failed before the sight of Death.

Unable to atone for their sins against Mother Sea and Father Earth, they were unable to set aside their differences, and even more unable to turn to their allies they cast away long ago. The leading factions of the world fell one after another, as even the 'innocent' people were killed without mercy. The war was lost, the test a failure.

But what of Death?

The final battle was at Haven, and all seemed lost, but just as suddenly as he appeared to the scene, he vanished from it. The leaders of his army commited suicide, his followers were scattered around the world. No one knows what had happened exactly, but it was the general believe that the Mother and Father saved their lifes, and left them their last city: Haven.

Old religions were cast aside, and a new nature based cult arose: Physisdom. Mother Sea and Father Earth had saved them, and therefor became the new 'Gods'. But over time, as always, the leading religion shattered into side-streams, and other, older religions returned. And eventually even a complete new religion arose: Believe Humanity, which places humans as Gods in this universe. How can it be that when they're still tying ends of ropes togheter that such power-based religions can arise? And finally, this answer can be foudn in the question itself: power-based. The economy once more blossomed, in a modest way, and the desire for more reopened closed doors in the heart of men.

With desire comes power.
With power comes pain.
With pain comes revenge.
With revenge comes death.
With death...comes Crisis.

A new war will break loose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

Yeah, so this is a retry from an RP I posted a few months ago. I posted this RP right in the middle of a very busy time in my life, so I couldn't help it die out fairly quickly. Stupid as I was, ah well. I start this again as this is a bit of my 'baby', lol, and I got a request, hehe.

The last time I wrote everything quickly and posted it right away, so there were some weird twists and all in it. This time I revised the entire RP, inserted a new City, new Factions, and a new storyline from the beginning, so everyone please read everything, even if you joined last time. It is better in every way right now, I hope, so yeah! =D

Please ask any questions you have if something is unclear.

That was it, please join, post often, and have fun! =D

Setting:

The world of Aiden: Aiden (Once called Earth, but out of respect for the Father given a new name) lays in ruins. Across the globe is nothing but sheer destruction. Since about two/three years, the world has began to regenerate, slowly but surely. Animals have begun to reinhabitate the deserts and steppes, trees grow to form new forests, Eart and Sea relive. But our story focuses just on Haven, the last city of men from the other era, and Kria, the newfound city across the great river to the north of Haven.

Haven: The last city of men. A rough 3 million people live here whom are the only ones who survived the first crisis. The remnants of the original city still stand as a far memory of gone glory and technology, but the greater part of the city has been transformed into a with nature entwined city. Trees broke the hard roads, green covered up the sight of metal houses still inhabited, and wooden houses enlarged the original size of the town to twice the size. The city was covered by a giant globe, keeping the environment as it should, but half of it is decayed and broken at this moment in time. An incident which happened at the end of the crisis. Wooden palisades are the only defence against the predators of the upcoming woods surrounding the city now.

Kria: The newfound city to the north of Haven. The houses are generally made of a combination of stone and wood, and are placed in a good, organized order. The city is build following a pre-made plan saying that all the houses must lead to the central square. The people living in Kria are almost all followers of the new religion Believe Humanity.

So yeah, I want Haven and Kria to be open for you imagination as much as possible. Go creative on the details, and surprise me! =D

Your Role:

So, we have a torn apart world with two lasting cities, and shattered religions with tense relations. In a nutshell: this RP revolves around certain groups of people within the city Haven, and the new Kria. These groups have been blessed in multiple ways with something known simply as the Evolution, which I will explain in the next part. You can choose which group you want to belong to and throw yourself into their endless struggles. The two greatest struggles are: 1. A civil war between the factions living in the city for the souvereignity over Haven, and 2. A 'religious' war between the two cities of Haven and Kria. Haven having a 90% Physisdom followers, and on the other hand Kria having a 90% Believe Humanity followers, roughly.

You will join on of the groups I state further down. I might allow neutral characters or new factions/religions, but it has to be a freaking good idea if I do. I think I gave enough room within these two greater struggles for a lot of creativity!

Oh, and yes, 'The Haven Aristocrates' is not a faction you can belong to. You can be an important someone in the SOL and JTD faction and thus be in the council of this faction, but the leaders are NPC's, and so are the neutral guards. SIC is also off limits. Unlike in the last time I posted this RP, this faction will be completely my territory.

The Evolution:

Evolution. The beginning of the Crisis, but no one knows this. Death was the first Evolved human, but he was created by the Gods. Since a short twenty years however, people have started to evolve naturally, they were born with special powers. This is one of the causes of the current tensions. How come regular people have started to gain such powers? What are the Gods thinking? Or is this a action not certified by those Gods? Will time tell us?

There are two stages of the Evolution. People are born with the first stage, and for a long time people believed that that was all there was to it. But changes are upon the Evolved, and stronger powers might be attained.

I will be clear with this: the evolution isn't very strong, at least not at the beginning. Evolved are stronger than normal humans, but it is not like they have superpowers like in Heroes where they can shoot lightning or something just liek that. Every evolution must be explained well. Don't just say: 'He can manipulate fire.' ... Say it more like this: His body is able the sustain a higher temperature than normal, and can control that temperature to his will, which makes him able to create heatwaves without damaging his body. Remember with this that heat doesn't always turn into fire. You can't just suddenly spawn a flame. Maybe if you want to use this, say that he always has a bag of oil with him or something, I don't know, or that his heat can become so great that the air around him bursts into flames.

So ehm, in short: its an evolved body, not magic which they possess.

Oh, also, I will allow demon, or beast-like transformations, but keep it to a minimum please. ^^

And about the second stage: On my note sometime in the RP (not to far in, I think) you may post a scene where your character evolves to the second stage. I will post details about this when this happens. The 'special' evolution of the JTD Reapers only involves their second stage, so that will be included in the details later on.

Groups:

Haven's Factions:

SOL, Soldiers of Life: A group of people who formed to protect the city, and use their Evolution to the good of mankind. They reside in the west of the city, in an Ancient building. Among this group reside the exclusive group of the Engineers. People who can control the Ancient technology, and use it to their benefit. The knowledge of how to recreate/reproduce this technology was lost during the crisis, so their resources for the machinery are limited. Their leader is Embrace, a righteous man, which you don't find often anymore. Right under Embrace is a group of Evolved humans known simply as the Knights. This group fares war against the other major group: JTD.

Ranks:

Leader:

Reforge 'Embrace' [Shadalicious Reminisce]

Knights: (The four strongest Evolved)

1. Meta [Shadalicious Reminisce]

Engineers: (Technicians, Evolved or not, who handle the Ancient machinery. They have a wider range of weaponry.)

1. Tech [Ven1233]
2. Aleksei [Deadshot]

Soldiers:

None.

Recruits:

Aiku Seeker [Endless Warrior Sora]

JTD, Justice Through Destruction: A group of Evolved humans who think it is their right to rule the city. That, because they are Evolved, and thus better humans, they have the right to rule, and be kings. It is unknown where they reside exactly, although it is believed their headquarters is somewhere in the east. They, unlike SOL, use 'normal' people to their liking. They don't care about those normal humans, as they deem themselves superior. Their leader is Wolf, a ruthless man, who cares for nothing else then himself. Behind the shadows he controls a group of people called the Reapers, who do all of his dirty work. Rumoured is that they aren't normal Evolved people, but something else.

Ranks:

Leader:

Garforge 'Wolf' [Hallelujah]

Reapers: (The four strongest Evolved.)

1. Spike Savage [Reckless Brawler]
2. Chrain Grayford [Sorrow]
3. Daraki Sethver[Hallelujah]

Seekers: (A mid-group of Evolved. Here too are strong evolved, as there are only four Reapers, but more strong men.)

None.

Soldiers:

None.

Recruits:

None.

HA, The Haven Aristocrates: The people who in name have the power. Among them are the important leaders of the JTD and SOL, who somehow can put their differences aside when they face the danger of Kria outside the wooden walls. The City Hall, where they gather to discuss the direction of the city is in the middle of the city, and an Ancient building of unbelievable stature. It is guarded by a neutral army of highly trained soldiers and low-ranked Evolved to keep this rule alive: "Within these walls shall be no war". It is the last totally neutral zone within the city.

Ranks: All NPC's

SIC, Shining In Chaos: A Mysterious group of Evolved humans. Their goals are unknown, and in fact, no one knows if they exist for real. Rumours are the only source.

Ranks:

Leader:

Gabriel 'Death' [Me, Cicero]

Other Ranks:

Unknown.

Kria's Factions:

BH, Believe Humanity: The only faction within the walls of Kria who control the city with a tight grip. They are the founders of the city and see it as their holy place from where they need to purge the rest of the world (or, easier said: Haven) from their stupid religions. Their leader is the Rex, who loses his personal name when he accepts the title. They remain a united front against the city of Haven to this day. Will that change?

Ranks:

Leader:

Rex [Dawning Twilight] ???

Angels: (The four strongest Evolved)

Alyx Willow (unfinished) [Tetsu Miuke]

Descendants: (A mid-group of Evolved and highly trained 'normal' man alike)

None.

Soldiers:

None.

Recruits:

None.

Rules:

• No Powerplaying, Godmodding, Machinegun posting etc.
  • Keep Ghosting to a minimum.
  • Don't double post. :/
  • Be creative.
  • Literacy is pretty much a must. I will allow some spelling mistakes and such, we are all human, but don't bother joining if you can't even type normal.
  • Please, only join if you actually plan on posting. I see so many RP's with people joining who don't even post once afterwards, and it really pisses me off.
  • Post once a week. At least. (This really is necessary for the RP to stay alive.)
  • If you can't come on for a while, please let us know.
  • Having multiple characters is allowed, but only encouraged for 'Veterans'...
  • Everyone is welcome. The literacy is a must, as I said, but I'm always willing to help people out with RP-ing! (Which means that even if you have problems with literacy, I can help you with your posts, but contact me beforehand in that case, yes? ^^)
  • Have fun!

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Faction/Group:
Rank: (Place a rank you want to be according to the Faction you're in.)
Weapon: (Swords and anything like that. Only Engineers may use guns and other high-tech weapons.)
Evolution: (Be original, and again, not to powerful)
Abilities: (For any ellaboration on specific uses of your Evolution)
Bio/Recent History: (Yeah. Creative, original, no lost memory, blablabla)
Extra:

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I'll join, as soon as I finish my school work and a couple other temps.

The life of a genius never ceases.

Reckless Brawler

OCC: I must say this is very creative. I would very much like to join this one.

Name: Spike Savage

Appearance: Spike is a tall individual standing at 6'4", he is well built, and has a light skin tone. Starting from the top, he has long blood red hair. His eye is crystal blue, I say eye because he is missing his left eye (He lost it in battle). To cover his missing eye he wears a black sash around his head. He also wears a white button up the front shirt and over that, a black sport jacket. Though it is mostly covered, Spikes left arm has a sleeve tattoo (tribal). Spike wears a pair of black pants (to match the jacket), with a nice leather belt. In contrast with the rest of the elegant style, he wears a pair of black combat boots. He also keeps a pair of sunglasses in his inner pocket of his sports jacket, along with his smokes.

Faction/Group: JTD

Weapon: Phoenix Talon - a simple Katana that he wears hanging off his belt on his left side. The sheath and handle are composed of red tree bark.

Personality:
Spike's personality is somewhat strange because it tends to vary. Depending on the person or persons he is around, he may act one way or another. When working on a mission for the JTD he tends to act very professional. When fighting a member of the SOL, or when he is generally around any of his fellow Reapers he acts irrational, and tends to be talkative.

Evolution:
Spike evolution has awakened the more primal part of his brain. In turn, his brain works to pump more blood to his muscles and organs, causing them to much stronger than any normal human. All of his senses are in overdrive more than any normal humans are. His brain's electronic signals process twice as much as normal humans as well.

Abilities:
Spike's evolution allows him to have stronger senses. He can see further, smell better, hear better, taste better, and feel better than any human feels. He also like animals can sense danger before it comes. Because of his advance muscle tissue and organ growth, he can push himself harder and longer than any normal human. Spike's reflexes are also off the chart he has a response time that rivals flies. Spike's balance is also extraordinary he has been known to be able to stand on thin steel wire from over 500 feet in the air and not fall.

Bio: Spike had grown up an orphan, but soon learned how to fend for himself. He was adopted at the age of six, the foster parents who adopted him would then put Spike through some of the worse years of his life. At the age of 10 Spike learned that he was special from other children he was stronger and faster, he could see, hear things others could not. His parents learned what he was, and saw the opportunity to have a freak slave.

For 5 years, Spike worked the fields of their farm. He received little food and water, and no monetary payment for his work. At the age of 16 he finally snapped. One day he went into the bedroom of his foster parents and while they were sleeping, killed them both. That day he exclaimed that he would not be another human's slave. Before he left his parents' house he stole his foster dad's high quality katana and then burned the house to the ground.

By the age of 18 Spike had become a highly efficient assassin. His feats became so well known that the drawled the attention of Wolf, who was leader of the JTD. Wolf asked Spike if he would like to join his organization. Spike was intrigued with the idea and accepted. After two years of faithful, efficient service, Wolf promoted Spike to the position of Reaper, where Spike is now. Spike's hate for humans has helped him rise to a new level of warrior where he hopes that he will become even stronger.

OCC Tell me if I need to change anything because I really want to be part of this RP.

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
Thanks for joining. ^^

Seems this idea just keeps on growing on me, hehe, this'll be awesome.

Oh, and if anyone wants to fill in the Leader ranks, just give a shout. I do need to agree first, so ask please, don't just post up a template. The only thing you're bound to when you take a leader is the name (EDITL: meh, it could actually be just a codename, so go crazy with this too if you'd like), the rest of the persona is entirely up to your imagination, but do try to keep it amongst the lines I put out in my description of them. If someone fills up one of those spots, they are allowed to have another character on the side.

EDIT: Seems another one joined! =) I'll check you're template a.s.a.p., Reckless Brawler.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
lol I'll be joining this again, to help with my writing and get a feel for it again.

Expect a template(s) from me soon.

Cicero

Visionary
Thanks for joining everyone! =) Not one in want of a leader spot?

As the rest, I'll but up my temp later. I'm still deciding between a new character or my old one.

And Reckless Brawler, I can't accept your temp as it is this way, for I would need half an hour to edit all the spelling/grammar mistakes you've made, and some parts were really hard to understand. If you like, PM me so I can help you better your writing. This is to prevent any annoyance or misunderstandings during the RP, I hope you understand. <3

Reckless Brawler

Yeah I see what you mean. I used the wrong form of wear for most of the temp sorry about that i changed a few things though. Put it through microsoft word. Cicero I sent you a pm by the way.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Reforge(Embrace)

Appearance: Having creamy mocha colored skin, Embrace stands at 5’10, and has a strong body build. His body is visibly perfectly proportioned, and his posture is very graceful and defined. Embrace’s face and head have an overall calm expression set to them and the soft features of his nose and chin seem to relinquish the thoughts of how cruel he can be. His nose isn't pointed, but just the right roundness, so that it rests on Embrace’s face and balances it. He has arched eyebrows that set off very clear, yet piercing pale Grey and azure blue rimmed eyes that easily give the impression of looking into a pool of everlasting tantra being. Even so his face isn't anything that one might want to call normal either.

Embrace's lower face is partially covered with reddish golden plating that moves up from his neck and covers his chin and the sides of his cheeks. It looks somewhat scaled and spreads backwards behind his ears before stopping.

His hair is a silver white color, with a hint of a golden hue, but everybody just figures that he dyes it. From his neck down the visible part of his exposed lithe upper body, muscles are visible, but Embrace's upper torso is covered with golden plating that appears to be like draconian scaling and show the perfection of a body that is in sense; divine. Both of his arms have series of multiple symbolic rune shaped additions, but each arm itself also has plating similar to his face and chest. While one hand is gloved, the other is always glowing whitish gold with red static around it.

On his left shoulder, Embrace adorns a tattoo, and he has quite a few scars that tell a tale of a somewhat violent past. Beneath his pants, more or less perfect globes of rounded muscular flesh taper off into defined thighs, and the armored red gold leg guards that stop right at the knees. Now only do they have the most spectacular notion of scaling that seems otherwise inhuman, the feet of these materials are clawed and look like the feet of a lizard or dragon-like being, but the most prominent feature would have to be the large wing span or white and gold wings that Embrace often summons at will, but these seem to have a purpose greater than flight.....

Personality: Complex beyond words, but simple to the point that Embrace is an asshole.

Faction/Group:
Soldiers of Life

Leader

Weapon: ????(will be revealed later)

Evolution: Mega Solace- Embrace's body has evolved through a spectrum of variety, and his body is a reactor, absorber, and generator of both solar occurrence, ambiance in nature and conversion of matter to an energy known as Exa. He takes in not only light from the sun, and reflected light off the moon, but also siphons material in the atmosphere and around him to use as he pleases and it is stored within the confines of his body, though through his evolution he can contain his and these energies outside his body as well, though Embrace cannot do this at extremely long distances. Through ambiance, Embrace is given control of the energetic flux known as life force as well.

Abilities:
Life Flux- This energy is something that not only is inside every living thing that includes the un-dead, and specter type creatures, other than those whom are literally just controlled via technology. This flux energy is not only present in these creatures, but also plans, organic material, and in essence the world a far itself. In ambiance this force is everywhere, and Embrace has the ability to control these forces and pull them through his body as he chooses, access and thus control the bio-structuring of organics, including his own body and can alter the anatomy of these organic objects as he wished, after of course bypassing their own energies, which at this point can be horrifically draining. He can heal creatures, having skill in this area, though Embrace typically needs to be in the same area s the person being is healed. Small cuts, to terrible near fatal, and at times fatalities can be reversed by Embrace, but as the damage increases the sttrain on Embrace increases drastically.

Cell Flash- Embraces body is on a constant absorbing power from the sun and storing it inside his bodies cells, even though he can also contain this energy outside his body in a small distortion field. Every cell of his body has some link to the energy that gets absorbed, and with control Embrace can release this stored solar energy from his body and use his mind to control it, though by using his hands, or eyes, he can direct it even better. The subjected energy is plasmatic in nature when fired outward in most cases, and goes in an omni directional path. Most objects will simple explode when touched by plasma from a rapid increase in temperature, but organics will end up stunned. Embrace can cahnel this energy in other forms when fired but because of this, Embrace at best uses this power only to increase his spped, or defend himself.

Exa Apocalypse- An unknown force of dubbed energy or possibly magick that Embrace is able to wield with better control than any other ability he has at this point in itme. This power can be used for many purposely whether it be for sustained flight, or the rapid control of his bodies volume, mass and density to increase his own strength. The force of Exa is highly destructive and when used Embrace can send forth any number of different sized, shaped, and colored projectiles and even form weapons out of this energy. At this point not much more is known about Exa, but it is believed that there is much more to this power, only that at present, Embrace is not able to withstand the effects it would do to his body.

Bio/Recent History: Looking back on all the years that have passed, it seems like its been forever, yet I know that regardless of what has happened, some things will always be the same. Thinking back, I have lost track of hold old I am, but I merely take all of this in stride and say that I am 34, because for the most part, that is how old I could pass off as. The only thing that shows that I have been aging in some manner or another is that my hair is white...........

Geez, now I am babbling on for no good reason.

Well as far back as I can remember, my childhood was wrought with the terrors of a kid that was trying to survive the worst. I mean seriously with the world pretty much wiped out, and there only being a single city left in existence that still functioned, times were rough. My mother had been killed after my birth so I heard, I guess that my sisters and father ate her because there was no food as they refused to live inside Haven, along with others whom did anything they could, pillaging what was barely left in the world.

I often wondered about the stories I had heard about the single man with power whom had changed the face of the planet his charisma enough to cause such widespread war and destruction, but he had power. Power........

Power. That man was supposedly the only one. It couldn't be. There was no way. You know why?? Because I was the kid who was floating around outside. I was the one whom got mauled by a starving beast and healed myself before blowing a hole through the rabid animal's side. it was after that incident that I realized that something wasn't wrong with me, merely different, and that I would need to do quite a bit of searching. I didn't know for what, but I knew I had to search.

Some amount of time later, years aren't something I tend to count or care about, after I had shut myself off into a long sleep, I awoke to find that after all my searching and research, he notations that I had control of my powers which I knew only to be evolution of myself, yet I could change others. Haven was just the place for those whom were warring to be saved, I had a cause, but now I just needed the equipment, at least something that would help me to further my cause and make sure that what was left of humanity could have some chance against the pains of the world, tough in retrospect it was all their fault anyway.

Haven.

Haven was just that place. It was in partial chaos already, all kinds of factions and whatnot running over like hell. Fighting killing, you know the normal stuff. I was merely concerned with the situation and where those whom had rallied up with me were going to stay. I knew a lot, quite a bit to do almost anything that I could want with technology in this place, but only if I found the right area, and the right things. Only a few months went by as I formed the group now know as S.O.L. which is definitely ironic. Anyway, we came upon this huge structure. it looked like a warehouse, but I could tell from the outside that it had at least some of the things I was looking for.

A few of us other than myself were evolved, including the annoying man right under me who swears we are best friends, and he is my right hand man, when really I just want to whack him WITH my right hand. Rena is just too giddy.

Only thing going for Rena is that he is sexy.

Another I could mention is a female engineer named Chera. She even knows what my name is. She is the only one actually. Oh my, I am blabbering once again. So we entered looked around, I sent off some other so to do a few things, they knew the drill. I came to an area however partially shut down, and with my knowledge of the works, I simply turned the power on and set it to flow through that area of the building, which upon inspection looked like some kind of genetics lab.

However, I was not alone, and should have taken backup, the power source that ran the area had to be hooked up to me to first run, and I was nearly drained as I searched the halls and bumped into some raging creature. Long story short, I almost died. even with my evolution. I don't understand how the machine could have possibly drained me like that, but whatever that thing was, it was so complex. It was both terrifying, and beautiful, but all I could think about was trying to stay alive. It escaped, whatever, but I do gotta say though that as I lay there almost bleeding out as I had no energy to heal myself. I got another glimpse of whatever that thing was. From the back. And I'll tell you guys, and gals that ass was epic in every way. Even better looking than mine I think.

The coloring was a bit odd though, but hey a hot ass is a hot ass. Am I right, or am I right??

Things got better(we shut down the lab) and after about a year we had resources to fund those whom choose to join our cause. On a side project I had been working with a sword that I had had with me since before my searching period, and upon working with it, I have since combined it as so it is like a part of me, and the metals and other materials inside it are bonded together to near perfection, making it virtually infallible in battle. other than that I think that this message does it for me. I don't feel like talking into this thing anymore, and it isn't like anyone whom listens to this doesn't know that we are waging war, so screw it.

I have better things to do with my time. Like snoop on Rena and Meta in the showers.. By the way, Meta came back and was more or less my first official knight…..

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
@ DT: Well, the followers of BH place humans as the Gods in the world, they believe that the Mother and Father, and even the earlier Gods of past religions aren't real, and that they, humans, being the strongest living thing, have the right to rule. They were the ones to seperate themselves from the population of Haven and build the new town they dubbed Kria.

They wage war with Haven, claiming they want to 'enlight' their ideas about Gods, and reform them to their own believe, but in the end they just seek hegemonie over Haven.

This is just a general idea of what they are and what they stand for, I leave the rest up to you, and I hope this is enough information for you.

Dee

Bronze Member
O_O This is Awesome! I soo want ot join this...^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back