• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With Death Comes Crisis [Original / Retry] [Sign Ups / OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
So, I've sort of read every temp by now, everyone's accepted. Do bear in mind though that there is a second stage to the Evolution, this isn't all.

The RP will start somewhere along this day, I need to think of a good time to write my first post, as I'm fairly busy. =)
Cicero just to keep something in mind. (BH) is kinda low on members considering i'm the only one. ^^;;;

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
I should've done this sooner lol.

Name
:
Daraki (Svether) ~ The Anti Crisis

Ageless, most often seen as an 8-year old kid.

Appearance: CUTE KID AWWW SHI-!
Erectly standing on both feet, roughly three feet and two inches in height which varies as he jumps in age, a mere child. A head full of vibrant teal colored hair, his eyes are both two emerald gems. Gracing the top of his head with a small cap, he's a bit preppy with it on. He wears a tan colored Tunic, beneath that a light, yet well compiled chain-mail to greatly weaken physical attacks. Long sleeved white shirt jutting from out the arms of the holes. Fastened by a belt, his lower britches connected by some tan pants. From there, two tan finger gloves, plated with some weaving of the same chain-mail.
Personality:
A strong, deviant in the likes of a man who has a sense of direction and but a goal that should rise up above the ranks and smite the surface. His demeanor is tough, with a soft spot for sentimentality and a show of mercy. Not so much as a firm man to be an uptight, rule jockey, he's got his own ideals and is a free thinker. That strong sense of justice that lures about him is for what he perceives to be the greater good of mankind. "There won't be change unless we do something about it!" something he often says and means every letter. Such meager preferences as intelligence, idiocy, and perversion don't escape his eyes either as he's the best blended type of humanoid.

Faction/Group:
Justice Through Destruction (JTD)
Reaper

Weapon:
Rapier: The classic and archaic blade of man that has existed back in the late centuries in a refined art of bladesmen. Names of the Spaniards would appear as some of the most well flourished rapier wielders. A long blade about the length of a meter stick, slender and double-edged. A unique and well rounded sometimes with holes, a guard that protects the hand in which it's wielded. His rapier possesses a special ability of absorption, and sucks in energy that it either slices the spectral field around manipulating it and disrupting it. It can hold ample amounts of foreign energy and be released into a discharge at the very tip of the blade into a expansive ball that burst or a straight beam. This is his arms alchemy, shaped into his kakugane given to the G-series. His ID No. is LXIII.

Evolution:
Ectoplasmic-sapien. Is the mutation of the body to extensions where it enters a genetic fusion of DNA with that of ectoplasm. Granted the human in potent combination is divisible like that of a spectral paranormal figure of fiction. The ghost. Allowing the user a bypass between human and poltergeist and even the in between. As the process evolves, they become more in tuned with their capability to utilize the power of normal and paranormal

Abilities:

Aging: A skill learned at birth, as an infant he could move through his age and physically distort the body and confuse those of whom he was. This was the most disturbing trait, but one he uses to escape situations when being an adult works to his disadvantage.

Transformation
: Of course, the most basic technique. The user undergoes a complete inversion of that which they were wearing at the present time. Their body amassed and flowing with ectoplasm through the blood. The entire body shifts, covering in a thick black suit, green finger braced closes, a green choker around the neck, and two green boots. As apart of this, the hair is influenced and is inverted to green from blond/yellow. Two cooling yellow eyes that just send a chill down the spine, at this point the user becomes a paranormal specter. Once transformed, they are rid of human bones, but a moving mass of ectoplasmic energy and can be defeated by another form of energy similar or relatively close. (Shit like Lightning, a spectral signature blast matching mine, or raw energy in general)

Invisibility: Allows the user to turn him or herself after undergoing the transformation or done with concentration in human form. The body itself becomes transparent until it isn't distinguishable by sight, the trained paranormal vision is able to spot the specter, all other variants are rendered useless. This can be extended by making others invisible so long as physical contact is established and held.

Intangibility: Allows the user to turn their body into a translucent appearance and phase through physical matter. Their ectoplasmic signature radiates and they bypass what is in front of them however, this does not mean they are impervious to all things of physical matter. Energy on a spectral scale is with enough disruptive force, dissociates the specter's form and they harden making the blast "hit" and damage the user. This can be extended by making others intangible so long as physical contact is established and held.

Physical Peaks: The physical peaks when in the spectral form include a high pain threshold, speed, superhuman strength, and innate sixth sense independent of heat but other etcoplasmic signatures. (others ghost, or spirits) Lastly recovery, if the body can withstand high amounts of pain and damage, it heals to the extent the damage it receives, though speed is independent of that as well.

Flight: The ability he possesses as a ghost and some instances in human form to fly/float or hover across various distances. The speed to which he's traveled have yet to be clocked. As for doing this in human form, the user is either invisible or intangible when it happens due to some form of spectral-manipulation.

Ectoplasmic Energy Manipulation: The use of ectoplasmic energy in several different forms both offensive and defensive. The use of ectoplasmic energy has been used for firing a spectral beam from the palm, forming a wall/barrier/shield to bounce back attacks both spectral and physical to some extent pending on the power, and the rare particles of ectoplasmic energy around the ghost for brief omnipresence/teleportation. Very few of these techniques can be engaged while in human form. It has been noted that the user can teleport while in human form as well as a spectral ray on a fairly weak medium such as a finger blast.

Overshadow: Hasn't happened.

Spectral Sever: Hasn't happened.

Duplication
: Hasn't happened.

Bio/Recent History:

A Relic of the past.
His birth was one of an unnatural occurrence. Assuming the timeline A.D. coming to a close, he'd come into the world of natural births and in his light the experiment began. G-series 009. The original title for the infant floating in the tank, the support systems fiddling with genetic samples exuberantly finding the key to his body. A rapidly multiplying subterfuge within his make up, something that acted in accordance to the child's will and keenly tapped by the spirit. A rapid acceleration of the cells, potentially destroying time on the body as it was aging from the tampering and genes itself.

This was pure hell.

From infant, to child, to adolescent, the tank shattered and the arms were forcibly ripped from the confides. Awakening, the protocol of their experiment began to walk on it's own two legs and push them back. Only notably being able to age, they'd not attempt to capture it, G-009 would be set free unhindered yet monitored in his process of evolving. As a humanoid form, he could already tamper with his own aging and this was phenomenal so they let him go and they would observe in the dark.

The planet unfortunately at this time was on the very verge of death. An outburst of crisis would follow, G-009, couldn't anticipate when it would strike, so he hid himself. Evolving at some point, he became like a mole, in his proficiency he dug and dug, and hid himself under the surface of the planet within the crust. His body went into a stasis and all voluntary and involuntary functions shut down as he hibernated in the crust. As the havoc had been unleashed he'd been assured of his own safety.

50 years later...

A tremor from a professed level three seismic rupture slammed his safe haven forcing him to swim to the surface. He'd risen to a world changed, and steadily getting back to it's feet. As an uneducated soul to the newer lifestyle his first instinct was to adapt and he pursued the means of which to accomplish this. Educating himself by simple observation, his eyes were enhancing and his brain began to absorb and process information at astounding levels. Each of his skills weren't of any violent or physical decor yet he found a use for each. His actions however didn't go unnoticed as he was becoming quite the decorated vigilante, if thats what you would call him.

Commander Wolf.

Impressed with his evolution, it was in some modest means, second to his own and this much he didn't mind, but rather feeling him as a form of superior being, that would enforce radical 'Justice' he'd turn over society to the reverse side. He didn't know what to say, other than one thing didn't rest well with him.

He didn't have a name.

"A name? You've gone about all this time without a name? Well I guess I'll have to give you one...Svether. Svether the Anti-Crisis."

"Svether...? Hmmm, you know...I actually kind of like it. That title is shifty...but it works.

The first of following five years. He'd been with him from the rise and birthing of Justice Through Destruction, the JTD as a rising man and well learned in raising his skills to a certain point. Now in his current state, he's well educated, no longer a mole yet he holds those habits and tendencies within his weapons.

Athel

Machinist
You know, Cicero, I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. The creativity portion of my brain has been exhausted lately, and joining this was a bit of a, if this is a term, splurge join. So, count me out. Sorry if this is any inconvenience.

Dee

Bronze Member
Sorry it took so long. I'll finish the rest soon, been ultra busy...

Name: Alyx Willow. (Lyxie, Willow)

Appearance: Alyx stands at about 5’8, her skin is shockingly pale, but it allows for her other features to enhance her beauty. Her jet black hair creates a sort of cascading effect as it falls to the bottom of her back. But Alyx’s best feature by far are her eyes. They are a vibrant, yet unusual jade color. This is always the first thing people recognize about and the main thing that they remember about her.
With a slim, yet toned body Alyx is often mistaken as being much younger than she really is. Her arms and legs are long and thin, but allow her to be swift and precise in all of her movements. Alyx’s outfit consists of a long gown that’s always covered by a flowy robe that hides most of her body, if not all of it.

Personality: Since Alyx is an angel in Believe Humanity she is expected to have a sense of grace and control, but unfortunately this isn’t always possible because Alyx was born with a rather upbeat, crazy personality. She’s normally happy all of the time, but when it is needed she assumes a quiet, respectful attitude that is so far removed from her usual self. Lately Alyx has learned that acting happy all the time doesn’t necessarily mean that one is truly happy. So her character has changed dramatically over time.

Faction/Group: Believe Humanity.

Weapon: Alyx doesn’t use one specific weapon…will be explained more throughout the RP.

Evolution: Alyx’s evolution didn’t really focus on one certain technique or physical characteristics, it really progressed in her mind more than anything because Alyx doesn’t normally resort to fighting to finish things. It has made her more of a technical, analytical person. What were once innocent, helpful thoughts are now more calculating and cynical.

Abilities:

Bio/Recent History:

Cicero

Visionary
Sorry to hear, Athel. Thanks for letting me know at least. Hallelujah you´re second is accepted, and yes Sora the warrior we´re always looking for more!

You´re accepted for now, Tetsu, i´m wondering what you´ll do with that evolution..

afrobutt

Silver Member
Eh, I suppose I shall join with my character from the original (not Wolf, seeing as that spot's been taken).

But I'm not sure which faction I want to be in, so I'll post that another time

Name: Rayden Contact

Appearance: Rayden is a fairly tall young man, standing an inch over 6 feet. His body is fairly slender and muscular. Soft, straight blond hair falls just above his eyes, which are a shade of sharp blue. His daily wear includes a pair of tight, black jeans with chrome studs placed randomly on the legs, a white sweatshirt (inlaid upon it a variety of decal-like designs and the JTA symbol on the hood), black leather gloves on his hands, and a pair of purple-lensed sunglasses.

Faction/Group: JTD

Weapon: Rayden fights with his fists, using a hybrid style of mediocre martial arts, and street fighting.

Evolution: Rayden can alter his senses to be more sensitive to human minds

Abilities: Rayden's Evolution manifests itself through his 5 senses

Sight- Rayden can see areas where human's have/are concentrated/ing on.

Taste- Rayden can taste individual emotions, such as anger, sorrow, or joy.

Smell- Rayden can distinguish individual minds, and when concentrating on a certain "scent" is able to track said individual.

Hearing- ???

Touch- ???

Bio/Recent History: Rayden grew up in the city of Haven with his mother, whom he saw rarely. This gave Rayden the opportunity to explore Haven at his leisure. Using his Evolutionary abilities with natural observational talents, he soon made a game of “deciphering” other people. Through this, he discovered the truths of human nature. He first saw this as nothing important, although as his innocence faded and he grew into his teenage years, he began to hate people for their flaws and sins. Rayden detached himself from others, teaching and nurturing himself.

At 14, he discovered JTD. He went to various assemblies and rallies, learning more and more that he agreed with these people. Humans were a disease, and Evolved beings were the superior creatures. Only with those who had evolved could the world become a paradise. He joined the JTD a year after that, and within 3 years attained a respectable rank as a Seeker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back