• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With my last Breath - My Swansong against LoC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Yes some of you might have realised by the title that this is a battle between me and LoC. Recently he invited me into his 10 v him battle royale but sadly due to forces unknown i had to pull out. However he was kind enough to offer me a rematch whenever i liked.

However there is another reason i'm taking this challenge now. Over the past week i've come to realise that i'm needed in other places, most notably with my freinds, especially at this time of greiving and i've come to the decision that i'm leaving the forums. Most of you don't know me or don't recognise but i figured that i might as well spread the news that i won't be on here again................well i might be on but only to tie up loose ends.

So i decided to go out with a bang, my grand masterpeice, taking out Valyon Lightstar and proving to you all that LoC is beatable. So here it is, my swansong, my final chapters in the Omniverse.

Rules:

Standard rules for battles. Nothing more nothing less.

Arena:

A simple black void, the epicentre of the omniverse, where all is created and all is destroyed. (Not sure if that's possible LoC, i'll let you fully describe it if you know what i'm talking about here.)

Template:

Name: Dusk Adams
Appearance:
http://www.cairisrin.com/gallery/fanart/cyclops.jpg

Personality: Mostly quiet. He is more shy of strangers so he tries to avoid talking and instead would usually observe from the shadows. However when he is fighting he is an extremly confident fighter, who won't let anything happen to his freinds.

Bio: Earth has quietly passed through the omniverse, letting it's children grow up and learn to grasp technology and science as it was intended. Eventually the earth gained world peace and it's advances soon followed, it's most notable, the ability to travel at light speed.

This technology enabled humans to inhabit not only Mars but span out foruther into the omniverse aswell, meeting new species and races every day. Now Mars is almost like a second home to humans and recently many valuable resources have been discovered.

Dusk's story however starts 20 years ago, when he was born to a young 14 year old girl who had gotten drunk one night and not thought of the consequences. Dusk was born in a shoddy back alley hospital in Manchester, England and abandoned on the same night. As his mother left him he was left in the care of a poor english family, who brought him up like their own child.

In a twist of circumstances, Dusk's foster mother was unable to give birth having recently being diagnosed with cancer which prevented her form giving birth to any child. She saw the child as a god send and because of the time of day she decided to name her new son Dusk Adams.

As he grew up Dusk learned to "survive" in the tough and sometimes deadly streets of Manchester. He quickly taught himself various forms of martial arts, quickly learning and mastering various forms of martial arts and armed combat. At the age of 12 he had mastered kung fu, jujitsu and even drunken boxing.

At the age of 18 he left college and travelled the world, developing his fighting skills and gained freinds while also helping those out with difficulties or problems. During his travels he realised that there was a great evil flowing through the planet which spawned out onto many people, causing them to rob, kill, and destroy the planet in whatever way it wanted.

After a few months Dusk came across a small temple deep in the amazon forest. There he found a small group of warriors, who had sinced rejected themselves from the planet, believing that the battle against evil was pointless. Dusk stayed in the temple, for a month, proving himself to his new mentors and learning more techniques that would help. Dusk saw that these past hero's had since given up, their belief in the world had evapourated with time, however Dusk was adament to continue where they left off. Seeing this determination the forgotton warriors saw a catalyst which they could spread their message across from once again. Dusk was mae a warrior of the temple, gaining his now recognisable Valkrye symbol on his armour and as a tattoo on his back.

He was also given an extremly powerful weapon which was kept safe deep in the temples structure. This was the one and only Valkrye sword, a sword whith emense power yet the grace and flow that would never be found with a weapon so powerful. The blacksmith that created the weapon had intended for a powerful soul to use it, but the warriors themselves didn't believe themselves worthy of such a weapon. He had spent much time and energy on the sword, decorating it with beautiful hand crafted wings which spread from the sides of the handle, wrapping themselves around the users arms while the blade was so thin that it could slice through any man made object.

Leaving the temple with a new purpose in life he set out to destroy the evil the planet spawned. As he travelled the world he fought many enemies. Most of whom planned on world domination or even universal conquest. Coming near to death many times he managed to survive and defeat his enemies. Slowly he became known as one of the Omniverses secret heros, one of the few that managed to go unnoticed on their travels.

Then two years ago he was taken from a battle on Mars to the epic battle between good and evil, or Valyon Lightstar to put it simply. There he fought bravely alongside many of the Omniverse's greatest hero's. The war ended in an epic battle where only the seven greatest heros faced an army bigger then any being had seen before, and somehow Dusk made it out unscathed.

After the battle Valyon revealed that he was infact just evening out the balance of power in the omniverse, but that Dusks actions was nescessary. In the end Valyon gave the young warrior a pendant and left him to travel the omniverse. He also gained the respect and trust of Ukiah Oregon, the great and powerful warrior seeing a good and willing soul within Dusk. He also gained the freindship of the beautiful and powerful Amirah.

For the next year Dusk travelled from planet to planet, once again meeting new freinds and defeating new enemies. His travels helped him gain new techniques, new weapons and new ambitions in life, one of which was to once again meet Valyon and Ukiah.

Then a year later he decided to return to his second home, Mars. While walking on a normal day he found himslef lost on the planets baren wasteland. After what seemed like a day of walking he found himself infront of a small cave. After wandering inside he came across a strange sight, there actually martians on Mars. After so many years on the planet Dusk was the first to see them. They lived in hiding, prefering the shadows then the light, almost ninja like in a way.

The cave was infact another temple like building, almost a shrine to a forgotton way of fighting that barely anyone in the omniverse knew about. Taking rest inside the temple he realised that he was in the same situation once again. Inside a temple where the inhabitants refused to leave, but still wanting to spread their message through another. Gracefully offering his alliance to the martians he started to train once again, this time in the way of the soul.

The way of the soul was an extremly powerful technique, one which utilized the power of the soul. Every being in the omniverse had one, and it's power rew with the users determination and spirit, which suited Dusk perfectly. After months of training Dusk stepped out from the cave, having mastered the technique and once again gaining a new purpose of life. Setting back out into the omniverse he set about bringing peace and prosperity to those planets he came to.

Weapons: Valkrye sword and two Wolfram P2K's. One of these transforms into Dusk's soul gun, a weapon which fireslarge amounts of energy, generated by the soul, at it's opponent. Dusk can also use his new found powers to help him in battle, this includes manifesting the soul enrgy from iside to create various weapons such as swords, lances etc, fire beams of soul energy or generate wings which he often does.

World: Earth/Mars
Theme Song: Freedom Fighter's - The Music

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Don't know you well, but sad to see you go. It would be a good way to leave to beat Valyon :)

Chris

Awards
We all wub LoC here, but no offense Lord, we really wana see him beat you xD

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: I'll miss you man... I want people to know... that whether or not you gained fame here... you're just as good as any of us... don't consider yourself below us LDJ, you are officially on the role-playing level of Me, Rage, Morpheaus, Blackest Night, and the rest.

You want me at full force ? No holding back? Just tell me...

Name: Valyon Lightstar

Age: ?? (He looks 24... but his age is rumored to be older than the Omniverse)

Appearance:

Valyon has pale features. He is extremely handsome, and is always sought after (not just for his features though). He has platinum/silver colored eyes, and black, shoulder length hair, that has blue and silver streaks in it.

He stands about 6'4, and weighs approximately 170 lbs. He has a thin but muscular build, but not too thin at the same time. He has a tattoo on his back, of his symbol, the symbol of Lightstar, since he is the last of his family (and kind for that matter)

His out fit is exactly like this one: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...n/ArmorGuy.jpg -- Except that it is black and crimson red themed, instead of black and gold.

He also carries around the Staff of Omnius

http://www.mmtribute.castlegobs.nl/s...mmt_staff1.jpg -- Resembles a mix of the fourth one from the left, and the second and third ones from the right

Personality: Valyon is a hard character to define. He is extremely intelligent, and wise, yet, he acts innocent at times. Well, he used to anyways. He used to be quite the charming, neutral-natured man, but now, he seems dark, distant, cold, terrifying as it were.. Hard to tell if there is even a trace of goodness left in him.

Bio: (Shortened Severely)

Valyon was, and is, a Talen. He is the last of them. A Talen is a magical being, in being, magickal. Their entire makeup is magick. Their soul, blood, skin, bone, everything, is made of pure, raw, untransformed magic. Hence their extreme prowess with magicks, but not necessarily extremely powerful at magick. Valyon was the exception though.

Valyon's world was about to cease. The Gods had grown jealous, and thought that the Talen would one day overrun them, though they would never think of such a thank. The world itself, Talen, was a beautiful place, a mix of technology, nature, and magic all in one. It was the only world that existed before the Omniverse itself did. Nothing bad ever happened there.

Until the God's decided to destroy Valyon's world. He was born ten minutes before the world was completely destroyed. As a last-ditch effort, his parents combined all of their magicks, thus, sacrificing their lives, and sending their son off to be born, through a time warp.

His stasis journey through time ended up taking him to the Magical Lost Continent of Faerun. There, he was born to the Queen. He grew up with a strict regiment. His father wanted him to be a soldier, though the wizards of the land told him that his son was to be, indeed, a magick-weilder, one unlike the Universe (in actuality, the Omniverse) had ever seen. His father reluctantly hired a wizard, named Gomodare, to train him. Valyon learned, and grew bored, while his parents thought he was just getting restless and hated to learn anything. It was in fact that Valyon had mastered most of what his teacher would teach him within the first thirty seconds.

Soon, Valyon ran away, leaving only his mother and his older sister and brother a good-bye.

He learned magick on his own (at that time he was only learning your wizard's magic and druid magick and such, nothing fancy like Arcane or Incarnum). He became a "wizard for hire". He ran into a group of people his age ( at the time he was around 17, he was aging as they did on that planet at the time, since he had not discovered his true identity, or power). They were going on a quest for a legendary weapon.

The Staff of Omnius.

The legend foretold that the Staff brought misery to whoever used it, unless they could fully master it. The kids did not listen, they just wanted it.

They quested for about six months, before they finally found it. They fought a bloody battle against a clan of of draconians (half dragon off-spring) and their lord, a Great Wyrm Blue Dragon, named Wurvhast the Thunder... and out of the ten of them, there became six. They lost the twin elven clerics, Eilanna and Godric, the dwarven theif/rogue, Ukid, and the half fey/half human psionicist, Oranna.

This upsetted them, but they had finally completed the quest. They were returning to Valyon's home of Dreidan, the kingdom that ruled over the lands of Faerun, to show Valyon's family he could amount to something.

However, this was not meant to be. Kyana, the half human/half nymph enchantress, was being pursued after by Jorgen the half celestial/half elf paladin, and Valyon... the pathetic human "wizard for hire." Kyana was returning the feelings to Valyon, but nonetheless.. the Staff's curse fell upon them. They became embittered, and fought. Valyon called the weapon to him, and in an attempt to use its power, destroyed all his friends...

He fell into a fit of rage and guilt, and came storming back to his kingdom, with an army of orcs, goblins, bugbears, and other creatures. At this time, his older brother, Tsuvin, was the head general of Faerun's armies, and launched in a war against his own brother.

The war lasted for two years. Then, Valyon finally broke through, as more than 2 million lives in all had been lost (that's combined for both sides). He stormed up to the castle, as the last of the defense and offense fought against each other, and burst through the two huge doors.

There stood his father, Meirock.

He fought with Meirock, all the while saying what a horrible father he had been, and finally, killed him. He turned, to see his mother, Holna, leap from the topmost tower out of anguish.

This angered his brother, who engaged in a deadly battle with him. They fought straight for four days and four nights (96 hours), all over the city of Dreidan Major (the main city of the Dreidan Kingdom), before Valyon finally was going to deliver the killing blow, a black bolt of magical lightning.

As he did though, his sister, pregnant with her child, leapt in the way, and sacrificed herself. As she laid their dying, Valyon and Tsuvin went at it for another minute with renewed anger and hatred, before Valyon once again delivered a killing blow, this time, ultimately killing his brother.

He held his sister in his arms in her last moments, and she forgave him. She said that when she had saw the Staff, she knew what was going to happen.

With that, he buried his family, and worked on restoring the kingdom with repairative magicks, while the rest of the people of the city moved to Dreidan Minor. At this time, he finally sat down in his "new throne". It was then, that Gomodare mysteriously appeared.

"You have suffered the Staff's terrible price...I wish not to fight you. It will obey you now, and you have the ability to unlock its powers...I bid you, a happy life, for what's left of it, and what may happen. Be aware, you are no human, you are much more... you may want to look into that. " With that, he turned and walked out the huge double doors. Valyon went after him, to find that he was not there after he went through the double doors; he was nowhere to be seen.

Since then, Valyon left his kingdom, to Curgein, the Lord of Dreidan Minor, while he ventured for four years, then finally returned to his castle. During that time he had found out that he was a Talen. He had also activated the time spell that was wrote into every Talen, that they would never look older than 24.

That was a very, very, very long time ago. He has since done multiple things... such as fight Ukiah Oregon...

World: Talen/Faerun

Theme Song: My Last Serenade -- Killswitch Engage

Solarized

A Legend Returned
Cheers for that LOC, you don't know how much that means. You know i wouldn't want it any other way then taking you on at your best, especially seeing as i'm gonna use Dusk's final form, one which i've been saving just for Valyon, so i'm not gonna hold back at all mate.

You can post first if you want, i'm at work at the moment, but i'll edit this later if i'm gonna post first.

M

Mitsukai

Oh no I'm so stupid... I got myself banned before I got to see all this.

LDJ I understand that if something in real life is keeping you from the forums that there is nothing wrong with you leaving us. I always thought you were an awesome role-player, a lot better than most of us, the only problem was that in the end Dusk was still human. Though I suppose if a human of all people will defeat LoC, then that will indeed say something.

As a gift for this battle, I give you full acess to Mitsukai's soul as a weapon.

Yup, and know that Mitsukai's soul has the ability to oppose chaos if used correctly. Just know how it has to be done.
Hint: If chaos is a balance, what is the counter-balance? Everything else of course, which was exactly what Mitsukai had control over... Only that he could only control the counter-balance in it's broken up forms. Think of it as a light passing through a crystal-prism, it splits into many colors. The original light is the concentration.

Though I understand entirely if you already have a plan, just know that Mitsukai is with Dusk in spirit.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
ooc: Cheers for that Mits, but i don't need your help thanks. Don't take that the wrong way mate, just that i got all i need already, but thanks for the offer mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Omniverse...............

Large, vast, ever growing, never ending, full of life, empty and dull. These are just the views of the tiniest percentage of the Omniverse's spread out population. However it is agreed by everyone that lives in this great place that it is indeed that...........great, brilliant, amazing, truely beautiful. For you see only in the Omniverse is it possible to have the most beautiful of planets full of lush forests and endless stretches of ocean neighboured next to worlds simply descibed as Hell, places where even the strong barely survive. It is filled with the most evil of souls which constantly battle the most courageous warriors of our time. Truely this is paradise.

However our story takes place far from all this.

This final battle takes place far from all the beauty, all the evil, everything for that matter. This battle takes place in simply the darkest corner of the Omniverse, a place where everything and anything is lightyears away, where stars are mere specs of light through the darkness. Here there was nothing................perfect.

As the nothingness that was space continued to do...........well nothing a small light began to shine in the darkness. It started off as a small speck of light, lighting up the darkness and revealing the nothing that it was. After a few minutees it began to grow, to spread out into a larger sphere of light, one which continued to grow. Soo it was sprouting into a complete uneven, deformed shape. After a few more moments it was clear that the shape of the light was more humanoid, more masculine. Finally as the light finished stretching and forming it emmited a blinding light, one which spanned out into the darkness. As it slowly faded out the light had clearly gone, revealing the figure of Dusk Adams, his figure exactly the same as it had been for the past years or so as he travelled through the omniverse. However his attire had changed dramatically from his normal clothing.

Gone was all the black, gone was the body armour with his recognisable Valkrye symbol, gone were the black pair of ripped jeans and trainers, gone was the torn jacket which seemed to trail with him through the worlds he visited. It would seem that Dusk had undergone a dramatic transformation. Now he wore white, a white pair of un-ripped jeans and white trainers, a white loose waistcoat hung open and loose over his shoulders, though still with the outline of his insignia on his back, even his darkish hair, which though still black, contained what appeared to be white highlights. It would appear that Dusk had finally transformed along with his soul, through all the pain, guilt and anger could be seen the true nature of Dusk's soul, pure, true........hero.

If one thing could be said though it was the familiar appearence of Dusk's weapon belt which never left Dusk through his adventures. There in their holsters were his two trusty guns, his wolfram P2K and his ever trusty soul gun and dangling by his leg was the ever present Valkrye sword, the sword used to cut down the most powerful of foes, the most evil of spirits. However in this fight and this fight only they would simply be unnecessacery for Dusk knew his opponent well.

Dusk was here for one reason and one reason only......to fight. He knew his opponent, he knew the power he possesed, he knew the history, the enemies and the future of this man. He was truely a god in many peoples eyes and to Dusk he was the one true opponent to test your courage against. Through the darkness he waited for this god who simply went by one name, a name which constantly ran through his mind until the time came................................

Valyon Lightstar.

Chris

Awards
^ I wont spam, but i reccomend you take all the help you can get. LoC is hard...and even though you may want to prove yourself without extra powers, whatever helps you win fairly, helps you win fairly.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Um... only chaos can hurt chaos. It's an Omniversal Law. >.> Still, his soul should come in use... Also, there is no technically alpha and omega void... but... I'm sure we can pretend there is one this once. ^_^ It's right under... the Nexus.

Also, LDJ, you should feel honored, for another reason. This is the first Role-Play Battle that I've actually let Valyon into his 7th form for... so, consider yourself a very lucky and priveleged person... no, wait... friend... ^_^

IC:

Nothingess... it was such a beautiful, yet oblique thing. It was all relative to how one perceived it. For instance, while nothingness in space was perceived as an emtpy, cold, and sterile place... artists, such as Van Gogh, used the space between his paints and deichre's, to form an even more beautiful work. Then again, many things were relative in the Omniverse... speed was another. Speed and velocity were terms used in how one perceived something or how fast an object was moving.

It was a relative concept of speed that introduced him.

From the opposite end of the void, there was an odd sound. It sounded sort of like aluminum foil being crumpled and shaken. Then, it turned into the sound of someone bending a large saw blade back and forth, like the fake sound of thunder. It was what happened next that made all the difference, as it turned from pseudo-thunder, to real thunder. This thunder seemed to strike all around the center of the battlefield, but there was nothing accompanying it. Not at the moment anyway.

Then, there was a cloud, as if it had been there all along. It was a very small cloud, only about the size of a footlong submarine sandwich. It moved forward and at a circular motion. It slowly circled the battlefield, and came to a rest approximately one-hundred-and-fifty yards from Dusk, opposite of him of course. Then, the cloud, emitting such lound thunder sounds, started to rain. Small little drops of water seemed to drip into the nothingness below. As this happened, the cloud started to expand in size.

Soon, the cloud was quite large and ominous looking. It almost seemed as if it was going to burst into an explosion of water, but remained in its cloudy effect and shape. The rain started to pour harder, becoming a torrent of small drops of water. It was almost as if one was watching a liquid jewel storm; the water was so beautiful. Lightning started to crack around the edge of the cloud. It never once headed for Dusk, but stayed perpendicular to the ground.

These small drops of water just dropped away. It would make one really wonder where exactly they were going, if anywhere. Truth be told, they were doing just that-- going nowhere. As if they had also been there the whole time, a huge puddle of water appeared there below the cloud, about ground level with Dusk's feet. This water, was not normal in color. It had a silvery appearance to it. Slowly, this water seemed to take shape, as the cloud started to swirl down, to meet the odd prism that the silver-water was forming. Soon, a floating pyramid sat there, not very large, but decently larger than Dusk.

Suddenly, from within the pyramid, there was another rumble. However, this was not one of thunder. This was one... of pure energy. That was an almost scary thing to think about. The pyramid slowly turned translucent. What was within, would have of course been obvious and bluntly identifiable to Dusk, but to all others it was a mystery as to who it would turn out to show up as. Within the pyramid, was none other than the being of pure magick himself... the last of the Talen.

Valyon Lightstar.

Something was oddly disturbing about him though. He seemed to have a serious, almost maniacal, in pain, look upon his features. He stared at Dusk, as his voice rang out from everywhere at once. Even in this Void, it was as if there were some invisible walls to bounce the sound off. It could also be said that the sound seemed to shake the very boundariers of this small reality, dimension, or lack thereof, depending on what exactly and where exactly they were.

~You wished this Dusk... and now... prepare to face the third-most powerful being to ever exist in the Omniverse...in his true form. Though, honestly, I think you've seen this form before.. haven't you...when you and Ukiah and the rest fought me...Sadly not even that was my true power... should have learned your lesson. Destroying you will be such a sad waste of a good soul... your's.~

The pyramid seemed to slowly fade away, as Valyon floated there, not ground-level with Dusk. He seemed to stare at him for a few more moments, before his head suddenly cocked upwards. His eyes seemed to glow with an eery shade of dark, sulkry blue. The light seemed to shoot into Void, piercing through it... though in reality, just being absorbed. Valyon slowly seemed to curl up, as if being forced into a ball or fetal position.

As this happened, the Void seemed to do something very odd. It was changing color. It changed from the black nothingness, to a white one. Then, it changed to a red, green, blue, orange, purple, yellow, and finally, silver color. It repeated this pattern, almost seeming like something out of a bad acid trip. Meanwhile, Valyon had his eyes closed, and he slowly disappeared into the sphere that had now materialized around him. It was a sphere of pure Anthiast, a material that was surprisingly much like Chaos, except far less powerful, but still more powerful than most things.

In all honesty, it was this material, formed by pure magick alone, that could hold back the chaotic and random destructive forces that the Omniverse was witnessed to when Valyon transformed. Then again, if anyone knew the history of the Talen race... for what few resources were left on them (that actually are now stored in Valyon's libraries), knew that this material was originally found on their world... and when the world was obliterated, small traces of it somehow managed to find other worlds...

The sphere that contained Valyon, seemed to be rupturing, as it were. Hand prints and foot prints could be occassionally seen, as a huge abrupt wave of invisible energy seemed to eminate from this sphere. As this happened, the sphere slowly started to revolve on an invisible straight-lined axis that seemed to pierce through it, though this visibly could not be seen and not be proven. The sphere started to spin faster and faster upon this unseen pole, and started to throw off weird... vibrations, as they were.

Suddenly, an image could be seen in the area above the sphere. It seemed to look like an angel, with strikingly familiar features of a certain individual. Truth be told, this was infamously known as Valyon's second form -- the Serakian. In all honesty it was probably one of his most beautiful and awe-inspiring forms. There were a pair of wings, huge, white, feathered, graceful looking wings. His face seemed happier... as if this was reminsicent of his more care-free days... there was a small purple marble-like thing offset in his forehead. The image seemed to become real... as if it were a hologram of sorts... or perhaps it really was his second form.

Next to this image, appeared another image. This image seemed to give out shockwaves full of fear and paranoia. The evil that eminated from this figure was almost suffocating and heart-rupturing in itself. This figure was Valyon's third form -- the Draegoan. It was a large, almost muscle-bound creature, with darker skin than Valyon's normal tone. He also had very long canines, and his eyes were completely black, with red irises. There were two horns protruding from his forehead, and going back, as if making an almost braid or something against his hair. There were also a set of large black leathery wings, that were three times as wide in combined wingspan as Draegoan's body. It too, became solid...

The fourth form was then revealed. A silhouette of Valyon in his first form, was there. However, it was filled with something else... instead of looking at Valyon's physical body... they were staring into what seemed to be space. It was outlined by his silhouette. The only two things noticeable were his eyes and, where his heart would be, a small blue sun. This form as well, became solid after a few moments. This was his Astral Form... known as Idringar.

The fifth form was almost the same as the fourth one. However, the silhouette that now took its place was one that would only be vaguely familiar to Dusk. He had only seen it once before, of course. However, filling this silhouette was an odd form of energy... it was pure, magick, of course. It seemed to never be the same color to any two people looking at it. To one it would be blue, and to another, it would be red. This form, was his form of pure magick and was known as Avergun. It as well became solid.

The sixth form did not have a shape. Not one to any one person, so to speak. Like the color of the form before, he seemed to take a different form to the viewer looking at him. However, it was not one of those things were you got to choose what you wanted him to look like or even be, no... he took the form of one of two things: the thing you fear the most, or the thing that you most desire. This was his thought form, and known as Xolicean. It also... became solid... if that was possible for this one.

These six forms seemed to stand, or float, in a circle, around the sphere that contained Valyon. They were at six different points around him. They all seemed to be staring off into the distance. They also appeared unmoving, as if statues. However, this didn't last long, as they suddenly moved, turning around to face the sphere. Then, as one, the six forms walked into the sphere, disappearing, causing the sphere to glow, and suddenly just... faded away...

Standing there, was an infamous being, though one only seen very rarely before this moment. Its features would be, of course, familiar to Dusk. The figure appeared vaguely humanoid... and stood at exactly seven feet tall. There were three sets of wings... the middle being the largest, and they were silver. The top set were slightly smaller than the middle set, and were of a pure white color. The bottom were black in color, and a little smaller than the top pair. All of his wings consisted of the feathery kinds. Though two sets were smaller than the middle, they were still all very large.

From his head, protrued two horns... curving back, as a goat's would. A tail... this time, phoenix like, and very beautiful, swayed from his lower back. His hands and feet bore claws, small, but sharp. His skin was pale, as pale as the first form's, only with slightly more color to it. His hair, was an oblique black, that hung down past his shoulders and for the time being, covered his face as well.

His clothing was of an odd nature. It was thin, almost cloth-like. Adorning this black material was offset by dark blue that appeared in its color theme. This blue was used in the symbols, that randomy covered areas of this weird outfit, ranging from Arcanic to Runic in variety. There were also some of varieties that only beings like he would know. The legendary Staff of Omnius sat in his left hand, but did not stay there for long.

Valyon slowly raised his head, to look at Dusk. His eyes were striking and very unusual. His eyes were a stark white, with black that made up the color scheme of both his irises and his pupils. Streaks of grey seemed to come from the corners of his eyes and connect to the edge of the black dots, before going back to the other ends of his eyes. His teeth, were vampiric in nature, though still stark white, and very nice and straight. It was here, that the Staff of Omnius, which disentegrated in his hand, slowly got sucked in through his mouth.

Valyon looked up as his feet slowly touched the level playing field. As they did, stark, concentrated, varietal energies seemed to just explode everywhere. Though there was nothing that physically could damage someone... even someone as unmystical as a slug could sense this harsh and frightening levels of energy. Valyon stared down Dusk, slowly cocking his head to the side, before he straightened it once more. It was hard to even look into Valyon's eyes; they seemed to suck the feelings and emotions out of anything that looked into them.

Also, it was odd... but there seemed to be a field surrounding Valyon, but invisible. This field seemed to slowly ebb away at anything it touched... as was visible with the Void, that was slowly starting to dematerialize. He just gazed down calmly and slowly for a moment, before looking back up at Dusk, giving a slight smirk, revealing one of his elongated canines. This new, muscular, yet not anywhere near muscle-bound Valyon, was amused.

~Better fight fast, or choose another playing field... the energy it takes to sustain this form is eating away at the Void, child. ~

His voice itself seemed to make the Void feel like it was ripping apart. Valyon was truly displaying his full powers this time, yet keeping them under control. If for a moment, he was to simply let go of his powers, the entire Omniverse would stand a very, very good chance of simply being wiped from existance.

~Let's dance...~

Solarized

A Legend Returned
Valyon Lightstar.

No matter what happened before him or what was going to happen that name continued to pass through Dusk’s thoughts. His head hung low towards the ground as he kept his eyes closed, he had been this way since he arrived and he stayed this way as he awaited his “friends” arrival.

The stars all around sparkled through the darkness, each one a spectator to what would prove to be an important chapter in the story of the Omniverse no matter what the outcome. Each one was populated with millions of people, so to say, who would remain completely anonymous to what was about to happen.

Suddenly through the darkness came a strange noise, a noise Dusk knew far too well. Dusk knew instantly this noise belonged to his friend, and he knew he was coming straight for him. The noise was soft at first, though clear as well until it became much louder. To Dusk it sounded a lot like the music played by ancient Australian aborigine tribes, with a noise that sounded a lot like a didgeridoo leading the way. If you were to hear this noise the hairs on the back of your neck would stand to a point, even Dusk’s were at this point.

Through the darkness Dusk could easily sense his friend, through Dusk’s ability to sense souls, and he could easily tell Valyon was on the way. In fact Dusk had been able to sense Valyon no matter where he was, he was truly that powerful that his soul generated an incredible force that Dusk could detect anywhere in the Omniverse.

Eventually after a few moments with the noise for company Valyon appeared, well sort of. Dusk knew all too clearly how much Valyon loved an entrance, no matter how flashy or egotistical, the one problem was that Valyon was possibly the only being in the Omniverse with the skills to back the entrance up, something Dusk knew first hand. The cloud that appeared before Dusk began to rain tiny crystallised particles onto what now appeared to be a floor for their battlefield, and soon enough the strangely coloured water on the ground began to take shape, eventually revealing the all too familiar form of Valyon. However throughout this whole episode, through all the flair and style that Valyon orchestrated Dusk still kept his head hanging low and his eyes firmly shut, refusing to acknowledge his friend just yet, even as Valyon spoke to him in his calm, sometimes charming, tone Dusk refused to raise his head or open his eyes, yet still having the courtesy to reply to Valyon’s opening “tirade” so to say.

“Third most powerful being in the Omniverse hey? You mean to tell me there’s somebody ranked in between us two?”

Dusk’s all too familiar cheek was in full view for Valyon to see, though Dusk’s words were slightly muffled through all the hair and for the fact that he was still staring at the ground, and he wanted Valyon to know that know matter what he wasn’t going to change his attitude, not now not ever. It was typical of Dusk to come out with a sarcastic comment, one which offer a light hearted tone before the time for a serious nature came and he simply smirked underneath his hanging head as he proved to Valyon that he was ready while hoping his friend still got the joke.

It was soon after the comment that indeed things became serious. Valyon slowly began his transformation, one that Dusk had seen once before, the very first time he met his friend in fact. It was there that Dusk realised that there were far greater powers out there, far greater challenges, far greater opponents then he could imagine and he knew that before his soul left the Omniverse he would have to one day go one on one with this great being. As the transformation into Valyon’s final seventh form began Dusk could instantly feel the power Valyon was expelling, merely showing Dusk what he was in for.

After a moment Valyon appeared with his transformation complete. His appearance was now possibly the most beautiful, yet the most terrifying, thing any mere mortal could possibly see with his own eyes, yet still Dusk let his head hang low, not ready to look up just yet. Just the mere sense of the power around Valyon reminded Dusk of the days after meeting Valyon for the first time. Nightmares haunted his dreams for a time while his face never left the back of Dusk’s mind, even to this day, however now was the time to face and exorcise these demons. With his transformation complete Valyon simply stepped forward and borrowed an old phrase used by many on Dusk’s home planet of Earth. A familiar saying which often started the proceedings, though more in the case of fighting rather then in the case of the dancing art itself.

This was now the time for Dusk to finally reveal himself to Valyon. Though the wardrobe change from all black to his new white look was there to emphasise the way that Dusk had changed through his “evolution” so to say it was a mere scratch on the surface on what Dusk had become since he last met his old friend. His skin began to glow through the darkness, emitting a strong white light in all directions which helped to produce Dusk’s first change. Through the back of his white waistcoat spawned a set of beautiful bright white wings, each spanning out for a good three feet or so. Thought he appearance was feathery they were anything but that. They were made and consisted of pure, cleansed soul energy which Dusk could easily manifest into anything he wanted and were virtually impervious to any damage.

Finally Dusk had obtained a level of total pureness. His soul was the most cleansed force in the Omniverse, he was able to harness power which no other being on this plane or any other could obtain, simply because their souls were not pure. Not even Valyon could obtain a level this pure, this good.

With his wings now fully spawned and out in full view for Valyon to see Dusk commenced his first “move”. With his head hung low towards the ground still his body began to shine once again, his skin once again becoming white before he channelled his energy into his wings. As his skin faded back to its original complexity his wings began to emit that very same light that his skin just was. This lasted but a moment as what seemed like particles of energy began to flow out from the wings. Soul energy was beginning to fill the entire space the two of them were currently occupying. The particles eventually consumed the entire area around them and their effects would be almost instant. Dusk was the only being in the Omniverse with soul pure enough to handle cleansed energy; to anyone else it is potentially deadly. Any being that would feel these particles would being to feel their skin burn as the particles came into contact with them, eventually the being would simply erode from existence as their body fails to cope with the energy a cleansed soul can produce.

Finally though Dusk lifted his head, his eyes still closed though. Now was the time to see Dusk in his new form, for him to witness the transformation which had occurred to him over the months and years since they first met. Now was Dusk’s time. Opening his eyes Dusk met Valyon’s gaze with his own, with no fear, with courage to spare revealing his new form to his old friend. Looking into Dusk’s eyes Valyon would see nothing, nothing but the pure soul energy which Dusk now possessed. It completely replaced his pupils and iris leaving nothing but a white light white seemed to go on forever into nothingness. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, well these eyes showed Dusk for what he was now, a force to be reckoned with. With a smirk on his face he returned Valyon’s own remark with a matching one of his own,

“Let’s dance indeed………..old friend.”

Lord of Chaos

They always said that when one showed no effort of anything, emotion, or movement, that they were as still as a statue. This was nonetheless true in this case. He stood there, immobile, unblinking... almost as if he wasn't even alive. Then again, was Valyon really alive? He was a being made of pure magic... he really consisted of no living tissue. The magic just assumed the appearance of flesh and muscle and organ and soul.

The soul... that seemed to be the focus of Dusk's energy. While Valyon was pure, he was not pure good... and in the Omniverse, often it was considered that good was the ultimate force, and that nothing could stop it. Valyon had found this on several occassions just to be false, but, he had also wondered from time to time. Good had a very profound effect on beings, of any type. Even if they were pure evil, suddenly changing their alignment to good, when they had no experience with it, would often change and destroy a creature.

He just watched as Dusk reached his true, pure good form. Inside, Valyon could almost feel a sensation of hope. It was this hope, that he had not felt in a long time. Hope itself was a very strong force, just as strong as good, or evil. However, it was also considered to be the greatest destroyer of men. Valyon still held on to this hope... the hope that he had finally found a good oppponent again. One that would not disappoint him, as so many had done before. He could only think of a handful of fights where the opponent even put up a decent match, and none of them in recent history.

He heard Dusk answer his call to "dance". Valyon just stood there for a moment, as he finally decided he would talk with his normal voice. If it could really be considered normal -- Valyon's true voice was one often associated with catastrophe, as it in itself contained a powerful, bizarre and unrecognized force. From the depths of his emotions, a smile slowly rose to the surface to meet his features, before it slowly sank again.

"No. You would not happen to be one of those two powerful beings above me. If you must know... one is Father Chaos... and the other is... well, I'll leave you to maybe find that out for yourself one day... or as you perish under my power... 'old friend'."

His voice seemed beautiful, eloquent, yet terrifying and destructive at the same time. Valyon finally moved, as if he was a gargoyle breaking free from its stone prison, or a djinni escaping from its lamp. From the depths of his robe-like armor, a slender clawed hand arose, and rested about chest-level, palm facing upwards. Valyon seemed to examine his hand for a moment, as if admiring or noting something about it. He then slowly moved his gaze from his hand, back to Dusk's eyes.

"The force of a sun...."

As he finished that small phrase, it seemed like the void around them shifted. Neither of them really moved, Valyon wasn't move them, as it were anyway. He was, not surprisingly, shifting the Omniverse around them. Soon, after shifting light years upon light years in different directions, they finally came to rest again, with something that happened to be sitting next to Valyon... if next was an approximate term.

Valyon looked to his left, as he kept his left hand up. He stared into the Sun, which dwarfed him... made him look as tiny as a particle. He turned back to Dusk for a moment, giving him an almost malevolent grin. Dusk would know this sun -- it belonged to his own Solar System... the one with Earth and Mars. Valyon slowly shifted his gaze back down to his hand, as he flexed his fingers, wiggling them back and forth slowly, before cupping his hand.

The sun next to them suddenly flickered. It came back to being its bright form, as if maybe when a light bulb would flicker when the lights went out for a second. Then, the sun started to do it again, and again. The pools of fire that made up its surface started to become turbulent. Solar flares sparked off in every direction, and small sun spots started to appear more. Then, there were flecks... of the sun itself, that seemed to be chipping off from it's colossal orb. The flecks started swirling into Valyon's palm, collecting themselves there. Soon, the entire sun was eaten away, now concentrated into a small, eight-inch diametere sphere sitting in his hand.

Valyon looked at it for a moment, as darkness enshrouded them. He had just literally destroyed the sun, for what it stood for. He lifted it to his gaze for a moment before he gave a soft smile. He looked back to Dusk, before he slowly shook his head and sighed. The sphere was beautiful, yet life on the planets that gained nutrition from the Sun was slowly wasting away. Valyon knew what was going on as well. He was not evil, really, but, he was not good. Valyon was neutral, and it was there he would stay.

"Dusk, know this... anything and everything that happens in this fight is because of your decision to fight. This cannot be blamed on any other thing..."

With that Valyon nodded his head, as the sphere suddenly lifted from the palm of his hand. Truth be told, if anyone was to try and lift this sphere, they would find it next to impossible, seeing as how it was the entire weight and energy of the sun, shifted and crafted into this small sphere. It started to spin upon his palm, sitting in place, about two inches above the flesh. Valyon then simply shifted his gaze up to Dusk, and the solar-sphere suddenly shot off at Dusk, going at an impossible speed. The power contained in this sphere could very well destroy an entire Solar System, and it was now headed, in a concentrated form, towards Dusk.

M

Mitsukai

OOC: Nice move... Though Mitsukai wouldn't need to use a sun... >.>

Anyway, I have too many warning points right now to use the PM system LDJ so I won't be able to read your PM... Sorry.

And who ever said anything about destroying Chaos? How do you destroy that which represents destruction? No... I mean a force that can repel Chaos, because there is no point to destroying Chaos when it keeps balance. So does Creation, and that's what Mitsukai is giving Dusk, as long as he wants it. Just let me know.

Though I am interested in the power of a soul, so let's see what happens then.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: LDJ attempts to use the magic of Incarnum... this should be interesting. Still, even to repel chaos, it would take chaos. Think of the ultimate magnet... but don't think of it like that too much.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
I'm just postin to say good luck to LDJ, of course I want to see him beat you LoC, so hopefully I can read more of this when I get back from vacation. I except a fair but kick...wait I can't say that anymore. T_T Scratch that, a fair but very awesome fight since you both are already posting awesomly.

Have fun. ^-^

Solarized

A Legend Returned
It was interesting, watching Valyon in this form of his. It was both frightening and interesting for Dusk to behold such a power the Omniverse could produce. This “beast” (if that was the correct term, perhaps he could be described more like a Titan, one who could match the power of the Gods themselves) sent out an awfully terrifying aura, one that didn’t require Dusk’s unique abilities to sense, you could practically smell the magic in the area around them. Though it was interesting to simply watch Valyon here as well, it appeared that Valyon himself was admiring what he had become, what he was becoming still, never a good sign.

Watching Valyon closely through his empty void like eyes Dusk simply observed as Valyon shifted the battlefield around them, ironically to somewhere Dusk knew fondly, too fondly for his liking. As they arrived Dusk simply shifted his head from left to right to get a sense of this new battlefield and was quickly aware of where he was. Just to his left, far in the distance was a strangely familiar blue and green planet, one that Dusk had vowed to protect with his very life if it was needed.

Earth

It was just like Valyon to make this personal, giving this fight a strange twist of fate so to say. Valyon knew just how important these planet’s were to Dusk and he knew just how to get inside the hero’s mind, by threatening the very planets he swore to protect, and he started off that way by taking the very essence of the system away, the soul of it you could say.

The power Valyon possessed was quite clear for all to see right now as without ease he took the sun and compressed all it’s power and energy into a tiny sphere, one though which held the power to destroy systems in moments. Though the effects on the planets would almost be instant, the fact that the sun had been plucked out the air so to speak would effect everything from light and heat on the planets surface to even the gravitational orbit of the planets themselves, without the sun they would simply drift into space without any control.

Within moments Valyon had shifted the sun into a tiny orb of heat, light and overwhelming power, one that he wasn’t to bothered about “passing” to his friend and opponent. The sphere took of at an incredible speed, reaching Dusk within the blink of an eye and leaving him no time to dodge out of the way, though he didn’t really need to.

In that moment that Valyon let go of the sphere Dusk had concentrated a large part of his energy into his palms. As it approached he held them out letting energy flow out of both of them. They appeared as a thin stream of bright white light, which swirled around Dusk arms and wrists before flowing outwards in front of him and creating the outline of a large shield. The sphere approached and simply smashed into the shield, stopping it instantly, though it did push Dusk back a bit.

With the sun sphere now pressing against his shield Dusk had to figure out how to return it back to its normal state, the one which would benefit the planets around. However he also had other problems at the moment. It was clear that Dusk was feeling the heat, literally, as his brow began to sweat countless amounts of sweat from the intense heat of the sphere, however this didn’t really bother him that much. Staring at Valyon he simply gave him a brief smirk, one which told him he wasn’t going to be beat that easily, however he also had another message for him, one which could only be said through actions. As their gazes met each other again Valyon would be able to see possibly one of the strangest actions ion any fight he had been in. In that moment he would watch on as Dusk’s forehead began to simply melt under the heat of the sphere along with the rest of his skin, muscle, and blood. It all began to flow down his body and drip from his feet and float into the sun sphere, burning instantly on contact. Eventually the rest of his skin melted into fluid and burnt out of existence.

For a brief moment there was a pause in the action as Valyon must have wondered what had just happened but before he could come up with an answer for himself the sphere turned about. It shot off back towards Valyon, well at least back towards its original resting place anyway. On arrival it exploded in size and power, reverting back to it’s original form, right next to Valyon, possibly hurting him someway, but it was likely that it didn’t effect him much.

As the sun exploded back to normal, with flares and waves of fire swirling about fiercely, a strange fireball flew out from the other end, seeming to pass through as if flying straight through the core of the sun itself. It turned about and approached Valyon before stopping about ten feet from him. There the ball of fire floated for a moment before spawning outwards to start to create a shape, a familiar one for that fact.

First came the wings, beautiful and elegant with the added ferocity of the flames to further their beauty and destructive power. Next came the body, the shape of Dusk’s figure appearing out from the flames, burning with intent and passion, however that’s all that would happen. As the flames started to die down from the lack of oxygen in the space around them it fully revealed Dusk’s evolution in all its full beauty and glory. There Dusk floated, simply a body of concentrated soul energy. It was as if the skin from before was now merely a shell which hid his true form now, this body of soul energy matched the same colour and void ness that Valyon would have seen when he stared into Dusk’s eyes before.

“You know I always wanted to know what star looked like on the inside.”

Even though there was no mouth on Dusk’s new form it was clear he was still capable of speaking. However the voice was slightly different from his normal low-pitched one. It was as if there were three voices speaking at the same time, his normal low-pitched tone, a high-pitched tone and an echo like tone merged in the middle of the other two. It gave the impression that Dusk was speaking from every direction, from every corner of the Omniverse, giving the impression that Valyon couldn’t hide, though Dusk didn’t intend for him to anyway.

Dusk though wasn’t wasting any more time. Holding out his right arm a beam of white light instantly shot out at Valyon, connecting with his own soul. As Valyon considered himself a neutral being this beam would burn him inside, considering Dusk was now a being of pure, cleansed soul energy, it was virtually impossible for Valyon to touch him, if he were to he would hurt himself more. You could compare it to the old stories of vampires who couldn’t touch crosses else their skin would burn and this was the same in Dusk’s case, however his soul energy was now painful to all who lacked a pure soul.

As Dusk connected to Valyon’s soul he realised that maybe a change in battlefield was once again necessary. Quickly sensing around the system he found the perfect place to fight. Pulling on the beam of energy he threw Valyon towards the furthest planet from the sun, the one the people of Earth named Pluto, the furthest planet from the sun, the coldest and the perfect place to continue their fight. As Valyon was thrown towards the planet Dusk gave one massive flap of his wings and sped off behind his opponent to make sure he arrived at his destination firm and hard.

Lord of Chaos

OOC:.. .Yo... that's power-playing dude... Whatever. This fight is funny, I'm enjoying it.

IC:

Valyon couldn't help but give a soft sigh. In all the fights he had been in, none of his opponents had been this large of a pain in the ass as Dusk was. He observed the soul-warrior as he protected against the solar ball, shielding. Valyon figured this wouldn't hold up as long, but, he was almost surprised when he figured out what Dusk was doing. It made sense then, once he saw his plan in action. So this fighter was indeed a little bit more knowledgeable than Val gave him credit. It would be one of the first times he had ever underestimated someone...

It wouldn't be for long.

Valyon watched as the sun shifted back towards him and exploded. He was prepared for this, and, using some sort of subterfugal vacuum, sucked up all the fire... not just that, but the force of the explosion as well, all that came within his range anyway. He seemed to blow this off, redirecting it with a flick of his wrist. The now huge concentration of fire and force was headed off towards Earth anyway, or to be more precise, its moon. This would give Dusk something to think about.

He turned back, and as he did, he saw Dusk turning back into a form... but this time, without a physical body. He simply shook his head as he couldn't help but feel a smile surface to his features. Dusk had done both good and bad by taking this form, in all actuality. For one, physicaly techniques would no longer work on him, so that meant hand-to-hand was out (Valyon never really liked it anyway, truth be told). However, it also meant that he was in quite more danger now than ever...

Valy actually was surprised by the next thing. He suddenly felt a tether of sorts connect to his soul. There was this flaring pain that seemed to come from it, and it almost made him want to grit his teeth. However, Valyon was pure, even if it wasn't in the same sense. Still, the pain that it caused him seem to make him want to obliterate planets at random or the like. He then felt himself being flung at a phenomenal speed across the Solar System... and he suspected it was towards Pluto.

He decided to make a stop midway. Val came to a screeching hault as he stopped over Mars, approximately one mile up from its atmosphere. He looked down at the planet, observing the surface of a world he had not laid eyes upon in some time. It was almost beautiful, and saddening... such a world that he had not the time to visit in the past few millenia. It was a sad thing that the original race that presided over the planet had decided to leave. Mars was dying though, so it only made sense... still, there were hurt feelings.

He looked up and could sense Dusk closing in fast.Without another word, Valyon launched into another plan of action. One of the major problems with Dusk's new form was the fact that, he was indeed, pure soul energy. This would turn out to be the biggest mistake that he could make. Valyon slowly searched for rifts between the planes, considering they were there, they were present in most places. He finally found the one he was looking for -- a rift to the Paradigm Plane. He couldn't help but smirk at the oncoming soul force.

He decided to bring the plane of Paradigm hard into Dusk's way. The Paradigm plane was considered the opposite of the Astral, which is essentially where all soul energy would spawn from, or would have a connection with. He slowly grasped the threads holding the plane, and started to pull them through the rift. As he did, his mind seemed to mold the raw kinetic/physical energy that came through. He had once done this to a purely Astral Entity (almost the same kind in this case), and completely obliterated him, erasing even most memories of the being.

He intended to do the same this time. Valyon whispered one word, and as he did, the planar energy from Paradigm seem to start to glow, and seep out onto this plane. He wondered if Dusk would be able to stop, at the speed he was going. It was no matter, because this energy was about to be going towards Dusk with equal momentum. He slowly focused Paradigm energy into a blast wave of sorts, sending it flying full force at Dusk. Even if it barely caught Dusk, it would be the equivalent of getting your head stomped on by a giant. Extremely painful, without killing. That was if it was just a nick. Even it it hit him at half force, it had the potential to be lethal.

"Take that..."

Solarized

A Legend Returned
Ooc: Sorry for the powerplay. Figured that if you describe what you feel then it’s not powerplaying seeing as I don’t actually decide what happens to you…………though saying I threw you towards Pluto may class as that…sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dusk simply watched on as Valyon once again began a two-pronged assault on him. Focusing both on the intrepid hero and the fact that Dusk’s heroic nature would cause him to react to any damaging situation around him. This was both his gift and his curse, throughout his life Dusk had been committed to doing good, focusing on doing the right thing, the true thing to do. Whether it be defending the weak, feeding the poor or even helping little old ladies across the road, Dusk felt like he had to help. However this also meant that to him, failure was sometimes not an option, causing Dusk to become blind through his determination…….and once again it was happening.

Watching Valyon send the energy from the sun towards the moon, Dusk realised what the effects could be on Earth. With the moon damaged it could seriously affect the tides, possibly causing tidal waves across the globe, plus the force of the blast could knock the moon out of it geostational orbit, with the worst case scenario being the moon colliding with the Earth, destroying from the face of the Omniverse.

However as he began to turn to focus on the task at hand Dusk noticed Valyon stopping sharply as he travelled towards Pluto and within moments had created a rift in space and sent the energy from that rift hurtling towards Dusk. Dusk was literally stuck in between a rock and a hard place and Valyon knew the two most precise places to strike, both physically and mentally, and he wasn’t afraid to strike clinically or destructively either.

Stopping sharply he turned once again, turning his back on the rift and faced the stream of energy that was heading for the sun. Taking his left hand he let out what appeared to be a lasso of some kind. Instantly it wrapped itself around the tail of the energy and Dusk began to pull on it, shifting its trajectory back towards both him and Valyon.

At the same time though the wave of energy that Valyon had sent towards Dusk had practically fallen on top of him. Acting quicker then any being, including Valyon, could Dusk threw the lasso of the sun’s energy into the rift where the wave of energy originated from. As the suns energy entered Dusk let the lasso self-destruct so to say, letting the sun’s energy implode on itself while in the Paradigm realm. The implosion was great enough to create what could only be described as a miniature black hole, one which began to pull the rift back together and seal it to become normal space once again. The force of the hole was great, powerful enough to possibly pull everything into it, however before it had a chance the rift closed on itself, sealing the balck hole as well.

However Dusk had more important worries at the moment. Dusk’s original plan was to spin out of the way of the wave by using the momentum of the energy to evade it. However he greatly underestimated to size and power of the wave and as he spun his entire right wing was caught inside it. From the outside you couldn’t really notice anything but deep inside the white light could be heard a loud scream of pain, one that possibly Valyon could’ve heard, his powers possibly allowing him to hear that well. It was clear that Dusk was hurt by this attack, it would possibly destroy any normal being, and infact the wave would have wiped Dusk off the records of the Omniverse if it had hit him properly.

Dusk though was more then any normal being, it was his determination which kept him going, his hope that in the end it would all end up alright and it were these qualities which helped him to possess such a powerful soul.

Cocking his head towards Valyon’s direction Dusk took his right hand and aimed it straight for Valyon. Within an instant a large beam of energy erupted from Dusk’s hand and aimed straight for Valyon. This attack though wasn’t any normal attack, it had two special qualities. First off it was created out of pure soul energy, the very thing Dusk was created out of and second the attack was linked to Valyon’s soul. Think of it as a heat-seeking missile aimed at a jet, meaning it would follow Valyon until it connected or was blocked.

Valyon had now awoken the rage deep down inside of Dusk; he would regret that now for even he had underestimated the force that Dusk had evolved into.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back