• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

nxtgarnett5

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

All Elsa needs to do is let it (shot in the head for almost using an overused gag).

Thank you so much for not uttering that god forbidden final word. I was about to report you and hope that you never came back to the site again. However, you were saved by a nice bullet XD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Funny thing, that picture is how I could picture that storyline going lol.

Scorseselover

Thank you so much for not uttering that god forbidden final word. I was about to report you and hope that you never came back to the site again. However, you were saved by a nice bullet XD
I love that song, but...I'm not gonna use it as a fucking meme!!

Scorseselover

Guardians of the Galaxy! As long as Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper are in it

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Guardians of the Galaxy! As long as Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper are in it

Well, that would go with Marvel and I don't think that the directors and writers of KH want Marvel in it. Or at least, not this saga. Maybe the next one perhaps.

The HeroPresents

I really hope they don't try to re-use agrabah.....unless they do it 40 thieves style where you get to just kick it with 40 bandits

MegaCore5

Awards

I really hope they don't try to re-use agrabah.....unless they do it 40 thieves style where you get to just kick it with 40 bandits
The Aladdin stage as well as the Olympus Coliseum will be in KH forever because they've been in the series since the beginning and they have not gotten old yet. With out these iconic Disney world's KH will not be as charming as it was in KH1.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

considering the princesses are going to be possibly involved, Agrebah is coming back. It's not set in stone it's going to be a orignnal story based like the Tv show or the 3rd movie.

The HeroPresents

Ya, I see what you mean. It's just that there isn't all that michc to expand on because they've both bee. Covered in 4 games so far in the series

Scorseselover

Well, that would go with Marvel and I don't think that the directors and writers of KH want Marvel in it. Or at least, not this saga. Maybe the next one perhaps.
Actually the developers did express interest in adding Marvel and Star Wars

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm pretty sure they will as they will a couple of others. I do know that they would have the option to reuse Port Royal if they wanted to.

omnipresent

Actually the developers did express interest in adding Marvel and Star Wars

No, they didn't. Somebody asked Nomura back in 2013 and he laughed about it and gave a vague answer.

Yea. He pretty much said that Marvel and Star Wars would be interesting pretty much. Nothing else.

MegaCore5

Awards

considering the princesses are going to be possibly involved, Agrebah is coming back. It's not set in stone it's going to be a orignnal story based like the Tv show or the 3rd movie.
That is a good point. Agraba has to at least make up a small portion of KH 3 because Jasmine is a princess of heart and that concept will no doubt be returning in the next game.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Just thinking about it, having Kim Possible in Kh actually would be pretty interesting. I mean, I'm not sure how exactly they would implement it into the story, but it would be interesting nonetheless.

omnipresent

Just thinking about it, having Kim Possible in Kh actually would be pretty interesting. I mean, I'm not sure how exactly they would implement it into the story, but it would be interesting nonetheless.
Good call. Would this be the first TV show implementation? Trying to remember...

MegaCore5

Awards

If that were to happen I would like to see other Disney shows like gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb to be represented as well! I could see these Disney shows having minor roles like being summonings or small role characters!

omnipresent

No, I don't think so. Stitch was included in BBS. I'm sure there were others, but none come to mind.
Well I guess I meant those that started out on TV. Stitch was a movie before TV show right?

Back