• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

If any TV show should be in KH, it should be Gargoyles. Whether it be summons or a full world, I really would love to see gargoyles in KH

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I was thinking Gargoyles. That has so much potential to be awesome in KH, but I think the one thing about that would be bad is that it might be a little hard to pull off.

omnipresent

I was thinking Gargoyles. That has so much potential to be awesome in KH, but I think the one thing about that would be bad is that it might be a little hard to pull off.
Hmmm. Had never heard of this before (I guess because it ended a few days after I was born)
Looks pretty interesting. Is it pretty well known?

MegaCore5

Awards

If any TV show should be in KH, it should be Gargoyles. Whether it be summons or a full world, I really would love to see gargoyles in KH
I not sure what gargoyles is... what's it about and how exactly would they work in KH3?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I not sure what gargoyles is... what's it about and how exactly would they work in KH3?

I think it was before your time. It was an animated series that ran from 1994-1996. It revolved around, yeah go figure, gargoyles. It was actually pretty good. It had that early 90s cartoon flare about it(see early 90s Batman series for reference).

omnipresent

It was actually pretty good. It had that early 90s cartoon flare about it(see early 90s Batman series for reference).
Ah so maybe a way to add superhero types without having to go to Marvel and stray from Disney created things.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Ah so maybe a way to add superhero types without having to go to Marvel and stray from Disney created things.

You know, I didn't even think of it like that. It's actually a smart move should they even consider going in that direction.

Scorseselover

For a Hannah Montana world the Heartless stole Miley's singing voice and Sora has to get it back. In case you're wondering, no I have no interest in seeing Hannah Montana in Kingdom Hearts 3 but if they do add it this is probably what they'd go for

omnipresent

For a Hannah Montana world the Heartless stole Miley's singing voice and Sora has to get it back. In case you're wondering, no I have no interest in seeing Hannah Montana in Kingdom Hearts 3 but if they do add it this is probably what they'd go for
That would be absolutely horrid. Quite scary really.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

No. Just no. Seriously, why would you even post something like this, even if as a joke? D: I'm all for musicals in KH(not really), but Hannah Montana? Oh heaven's no. I swear, if there was ever a moment for any kind of God to interfere with anything, preventing HM from getting in KH would be one of those moments. D:

omnipresent

*Booming Voice* "Mr. Nomura I will send you directly to Hell when you die if you move any further with this HM idea!!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I wouldn't mind seeing Lion King again, maybe implement LK2 into the story, which I'm sure would be pretty awesome.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Like there is anybody else who could do the evil lion role justice? I don't think there is anyone else who could do that. :p

Considering Jim Cummings also played Scar in The Lion King and no one noticed I'd say that's not quite the case, but I doubt Scar's coming back. Who knows, though.

Scorseselover

Considering Jim Cummings also played Scar in The Lion King and no one noticed I'd say that's not quite the case, but I doubt Scar's coming back. Who knows, though.
Every villain gets resurrected in the series, so Scar is likely to return.

Also does Gnomeo and Juliet count as Disney?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Was it Jim Cummings? I thought it WAS Jeremy Irons. I guess not it appears.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

To add to what Megacore said, Gnomeo and Juliet really sucks imo and I just don't see it meshing with KH....like at all. :/

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Was it Jim Cummings? I thought it WAS Jeremy Irons. I guess not it appears.

actually jim did voice scar, but only for the final verse of "Be Prepared"

everything else was done by Jeremy Irons.

Back