• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

worst film!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i got the worst movie for you...Mortal Kombat: Annihilation..

That movie was like my favorite movie when i was like 6....i popped it in like a year ago....wow was that movie horrible or what? yet it is so bad it has still deemed itself as greatest comedy.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
ok nobody can say this film didn't suck

Shazaam, with Shaq as a genie!???

god this movie hurt my eyes, Shaqs acting was almost as painful as having my nails ripped off one by one...

Fire Tears

Shaq's acting is overall believable but not that bad. It's not very good but I'm 16 and I can still sit through movies like Kazaam and Steel, so...

Anyway, one movie I thought sucked was Never Die Alone. God, I got so mad paying money to see that crap. They let you know King died from the very 1st frame of the damn movie!!!

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Fire Tears said:
Shaq's acting is overall believable but not that bad. It's not very good but I'm 16 and I can still sit through movies like Kazaam and Steel, so...

Anyway, one movie I thought sucked was Never Die Alone. God, I got so mad paying money to see that crap. They let you know King died from the very 1st frame of the damn movie!!!

Shaq's acting believeable?

ok, no comment.

riku157

Evarae said:
Napolean Dynamite. We had to see it with the school. I fell asleep after the first 5 minutes the movie started.

I had to watch that movie on a school trip and stupid whale rider. Those two movies ruined that trip for me.

Vin

Bronze Member
i would have to go with the new willie wonka movie

ReturnableMemory

Anchorman
Scary Movie 3
Scary Movie 4
Napolean Dynamite
Every Disney sequal
Every Disney channel movie (with the exception of High School Musical and Tiger Cruise)
The spice girls movie
Dodgeball
I can go on but i won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back