• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you like Kingdom Hearts 3 to utilize Playstation Move?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You honestly believe this series can survive without changes? Look around you. If Nomura keeps this up, Kingdom Hearts will be nothing more but a piece of gaming history. It's not an opinion that I think this game needs change to survive the gaming world. It's fact.

Stating your openion as fact alone,

*Smiles kindly*

What drugs you smoking and where can I get some?

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
You honestly believe this series can survive without changes? Look around you. If Nomura keeps this up, Kingdom Hearts will be nothing more but a piece of gaming history. It's not an opinion that I think this game needs change to survive the gaming world. It's fact.

No, it doesn't. If anything, KH fans are getting more annoyed with some of the changes that haven taken place (such as the Disney Princesses having almost nothing to do with the story anymore). You change a game too much, and it won't feel like the world of KH anymore, and if they use the Move, in all honesty, it probably will damage what the series still has going for it. KH main selling point is the Disney Characters side-by-side with Square-Enix characters, not the SHINY NEW CONTROLS. There is nothing factual about what you're saying, its all opinion. Give me cold, hard evidence, and then I might take you seriously.

Awards
He's made changes. Changes that have been positively receipted. And the game is surviving just fine. Again; it's all your opinion, not fact.

What kind of changes? Oh you mean those minimal ones like the Reaction Command and Command Decks? Yes, let us also praise him for all the flashiness this series has given us. May we all be showered by rainbows and automated non-skill gameplay.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I believe BBS really will be the starting idea and basic structure for the gameplay for the rest of the KH. As seen by the DDD info we have. That's not exactly a bad thing. They'll probably expand on that the farther along they go.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What kind of changes? Oh you mean those minimal ones like the Reaction Command and Command Decks? Yes, let us also praise him for all the flashiness this series has given us. May we all be showered by rainbows and automated non-skill gameplay.
The command decks are, in mine and many others opinions, the best gameplay the series has. It's fresh and new. The reaction commands needed to be fixed from just triangle, and they've done that. Games like Birth by Sleep where other buttons are now used, and games like Final Fantasy XIII-2 have improved reaction commands that keeps the adrenaline high.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Okay this is just getting too out-of-hand now and turning into a massive argument over something so unnecessary. Discuss it in a civil manner without trolling constantly or don't make threads like this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back