• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you like Kingdom Hearts 3 to utilize Playstation Move?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
We've already seen the magnificence of TLoZ:Skyward Sword's gameplay with the Motion Plus. Would you like to see the same in KH3? I certainly would. I honestly despise button mashing.

Sorry if there is another thread like this one out there. I'm too lazy to look. :wink:

Last edited:
Awards
... You despise button mashing? So... you despise Kingdom Hearts gameplay? *takes membership card* yeah... You won't need this anymore.

I can say the same about TLoZ, but I'm not going to. And Bonechill, you're silly. It's eventually going to happen to the series and nothing you do can stop it.

Oh, and calm your titties. It's just an idea... for now.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I guess it might be alright, but only if it isn't a NECESSITY to play using PS Move, like TRON: Evolution is. That would just make it utterly shit and hated by most, if not all the entire fanbase imo

Awards
Almost every game is button mashing. I hate KH gameplay anyway. The only thing I like about it is the storyline.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Kingdom Hearts has never utilized gimmicky controls as it would if it were to utilize the Move.

The difference between Zelda and KH is that when a Zelda game is made, they plan out the main mechanic of the game (time travel in OoT, masks in MM, wolf form in TP, etc) and hone that until they're happy with it. Skyward Sword utilized the WiiMotion+ because of the fact that it was for the Wii. And from there, they linked it to the forging of the Master Sword. The fact they can do this is only because they aren't worried about timeline placement, even though there is one now.

KH games aren't made from that way up because of the strong dependency on continuity. Gimmicky control schemes won't be experimented with because Nomura already has everything planned out. Move certainly doesn't fall into his plans.

Awards
as if this thread wasn't proof enough

Well someone had to point out the obvious as not everyone (on here) can see it. And how does gameplay affect continuity? BBS's command system certainly broke this "continuity" you're speaking of. And how would you know Nomura has everything planned out? Oh right, I forgot this series' storyline is going way out of hand. That's how!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it should use motion controls. Yeah it's a button masher, but it's improved a bit with the use of those command decks. I think motion controls would just slow the action down. It works fine for Zelda, but I just can't see it working great for a KH game.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Dude, if you dislike Kingdom Hearts, as you clearly appear to, then can I say on behalf of all of us, feel free to gtfo. Now. If you just like the story, then why the fuck are you talking about controls at all? As if putting the gimicky 'Move' controls on it would Improve the series? Your outta your mind if you believe that's the case.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well someone had to point out the obvious as not everyone (on here) can see it. And how does gameplay affect continuity? BBS's command system certainly broke this "continuity" you're speaking of. And how would you know Nomura has everything planned out? Oh right, I forgot this series' storyline is going way out of hand. That's how!

Writers (professional and non-professional) Have it all down in heads or add what they already have. And BBS' command system didn't break anything.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Also, Skyward Sword's battles were more strategic. With Kingdom Hearts, there's a lot of enemies attacking you quickly. Motion controls would hinder that.

Not to mention if it happened then Nomura'd get more flak than Days does.

Also, it remained O /\ [] X, did it not? With the DS buttons, the names were different but the layout was the same. No change in button-mashing controls.

Zelda, on the other hand, has gone through many controls.

Awards
Dude, if you dislike Kingdom Hearts, as you clearly appear to, then can I say on behalf of all of us, feel free to gtfo. Now. If you just like the story, then why the <small>kupo!</small> are you talking about controls at all? As if putting the gimicky 'Move' controls on it would Improve the series? Your outta your mind if you believe that's the case.

Do you even know what the move looks like? Are you too obese to even move your limp arm with the swing of the Keyblade? Seriously, fangirls on here are just way too judgmental on change. A good change at that.

And Chaser, of course SE is going to do it. It's not very difficult to anticipate Nomura's cashcow strategy.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Yeah, I don't see SE doing that anytime soon. If anything, I'd love to see them work more on these Command Decks. They can really be used to help create a more challenging battle system that requires strategy in what commands and abilities you equip. KH has more or less always been about using the elements and attack patterns to your advantage rather than having gimicky controls.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Do you even know what the move looks like? Are you too obese to even move your limp arm with the swing of the Keyblade? Seriously, fangirls on here are just way too judgmental on change. A good change at that.

Well there's a difference between good change and bad change and what you request is bad. And yes I've seen the Move, but it's not for a ARPG like KH.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Someone's butt hurt.

And Chaser, of course SE is going to do it. It's not very difficult to anticipate Nomura's cashcow strategy.
It's possible, but in all honesty, you can't completely guess this is the actual road that SE will take, no matter how many times you say it.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I actually think the BBS system was very progressive.

I wouldn't want motion control. I want them to explore more types of controls, commands, and abilities to assign, but still make it difficult.

You could barely do anything with motion control in KH. That would start to exclude all the abilities and commands that the previous KH titles have been using since the beginning. It just wouldn't fit and would be way out of place with the rest of the KH titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back