• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't It Be Easier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodyblackout

you know things could make alot of sense if BBS was 10 years AFTER kh instead of 10 years B4.
i mean it would be easier to explain Ventus and Roxas, and explain the actual war. this isnt any kind of argument or explanation i was just wondering what people think. be gentle this is my first thread.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
No hate.

It would be better but they've already put in the stuff for days and Kh1 connects deeply to it along with Coded. If they didn't put that stuff in, then it wouldn't have all these plotholes, but then we'd be whining about lack of games so, I'm neutral on what they did.

brodyblackout

No hate.

It would be better but they've already put in the stuff for days and Kh1 connects deeply to it along with Coded. If they didn't put that stuff in, then it wouldn't have all these plotholes, but then we'd be whining about lack of games so, I'm neutral on what they did.

yeah im not saying they should change it or nething i was just saying it wld be a lil easier to understand.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Beware of double posting. Just a heads up. ^.^

The ending to KH2 does say that they'll be back for the third, so BBS taking that place wouldn't have been possible.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
you know things could make alot of sense if BBS was 10 years AFTER kh instead of 10 years B4.
i mean it would be easier to explain Ventus and Roxas, and explain the actual war. this isnt any kind of argument or explanation i was just wondering what people think. be gentle this is my first thread.

I think it would make sense to actually play the game before making conclusions like this as we dont know the full effect of the time line this game puts on

also Go play KH2 and it makes plenty of sense why BBS is 10 years in the past.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would we want a game after KHII to explain what happens before KHI? That's kind of ridiculous.
The whole point of BBS is to set up for KHI. We'll get a game to explain what comes after Coded soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back