• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Men [Sign-ups & Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just give me time to get around to everyone first. I'm tied up with college work at the moment that will keep going on for the next week or so. For now, only My Nigga is allowed to post his template up.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't like repeating myself, so I'll say this once and once only. I hate to be a bitch, but still ...

I've got important college work to do, which amounts up to around 35% of my overall grade. So I can't do anything until Thursday.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All right, I'm back. Or sorta, anyway. If I offended anyone with my last post, I'm sorry. I was being really snappy, but that's all gone away now. Those who PMed me will have received a reply regarding the templates they sent. I intend to start this within the next few days, so keep the templates coming!

Aliahya

Bronze Member
YAYAYAYA THANK YOU :) :) :) :) :)

Okay here's my temp

Name: Ardriana -

Nickname: Ardri

Alias: Deathwish

Power(s): Adamantinum Skeleton (Healing and claws) -Her skeleton allows her to be tough as nails; she has yet to suffer from a serious wound. Her skeleton is coated with an alloy that is indestructible, but occasionally causes her to suffer from extreme pain. From this she doesn’t need to eat or drink. (Immune to diseases). Her claws were created and she uses them often.

Delinthiax- this is not exactly a power but more of a second body. Her mutation in itself is Delinthiax. He is a second person inside of her. He speaks down to her and treats her like dirt. He is a maniac himself that feasts on the pain of other people. Literally an empath. He can cause physical pain to Ardriana and uses her as a weapon for the safety of himself. He will occasionally take control of Ardriana and kidnap victims torturing them for their pains so he can live. At this point in time she is totally unaware of what has happened. Allowing her to be chased by cops. She doesn’t have any idea what goes on. He simply finds it hilarious and laughs horrendously.

a) From Delinthiax she has produced empathetic elements she can sense other emotions. This power is heightened and when in large crowds she breaks down and her emotions get rebounded towards everyone else. (Meaning they feel the pain she feels)
b) She has acquired a stronger barrier towards telepathic intrusions. And if there is an intrusion they only hear Delinthiax’s thoughts.
c) She as acquired advanced weaponry and martial arts and Delinthiax changes her reflex ability to the degree of lightning fast

Strikes of Darkness: She doesn’t quite understand this power and avoids using it at all costs. This power is created when Delinthiax is angry with her. Her body shoots out beams of darkness. She can’t control it and tells nobody of it. She can’t control herself attacking everything and everyone. Friend or enemy. Nobody can understand where this comes from and what triggers it. In her occasional rages she acquires large amounts of strength. Her claws are impossible to withdraw and she has to be tranquillised to calm down. She could possible control the darkness within her.

Side: X-men changes to the Brotherhood though J (cause there’s no evil person yet that I know of J)

Personality: She is typical pissed off teenager, who feels the need to drink and break rules to feed her other side. Some may consider her violent mood swings malfunction in her brain. Except it is apart of her “power”. She is hot tempered and loves to fight no matter what. She voices her opinion ONLY if it is to bring down her peers. Ardriana refuses to talk about her past, as she doesn’t let people get close to her and those who are close to her are brushed off. She simply states, “You don’t want to get involved.” She hates herself and humans and mutants.

Nationality: American

Appearance: She has dark drown hair, with a simple side fringe. Her eyes are ever changing through her mood. And she has tattooed herself the mutant symbol on her wrists and arms. On the back of her neck she has the words “Its Just Me.” She wears gloves over her hands, and plain black and white singlets. And either sweat pants or basic black pants. She doesn’t particularly care much for what she looks like to other people.

Bio: Ardri was an experiment of the weapon x project. And like Wolverine holds the healing factor and claws, except she remembers everything that happened. She was born mutated and her parents soon abandoned her as soon as they saw her eyes change from light blue to a stone cold black. They left her to rot on the side of the streets where a scientist of the weapon x project raised her as the experiment child in the Project. As she grew up among the experiments she met many people like her. She watched and listened to their stories and felt their pain.

Her room was among the prisoners and from an early age she only spoke to Delinthiax. She told the doctors that he was a prisoner inside her. He became apart of her. Delinthiax was her mutated side. He treats her like scum and she believed him. Slowly she became the warrior that Delinthiax needed. He forced her to fight hallucinations that made her continuously punch walls. He led her at the dark of night towards the testing chambers and he burnt her alive and used rusted knifes to attack her.

And after her 16th birthday many of the scientist that had taken an interest in her saw a large obvious change in who she was, Her original soft spoken tone was changed to a defensive, outgoing tone. Stryker simply said that it was time. And he gave her the skeleton and her original healing factor was advanced. Once her operation was complete she cried out in pain. Screaming “Delinthiax, Delinthiax, Delinthiax Save Me,” He held her to that agree ment and now she is in dept to him. Her claws where shoved into her sides as she screamed out in pain and agony. They are the only scars she has. This is what she believed saved her from death.

She wandered for years, not talking to anyone, not eating...She wants to belong but knows she will never belong…She is not yet at the Xavier Institution. Is situated in New York City. Sleeps among the rubbish of a giant shopping duplex hidden in the shadows. She knows nobody can see her but doesn’t know what she is.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Seeing as I've been accepted...

Name: Leora Geist
Alias: Bejil Avet
A Ghost Mutant Ex-Assassin
Description: She wears a light, white colored jump suit with a hood, which she has up. She hides her face behind a white, faceless mask, which distorts her voice (n action). Underneath the suit, she looks like >this<
Personality: After nine years as an assassin, she has come to show no emotion, in facial expression, or in her voice. In fact, she only ever conveys emotion through her music.

Powers:The Ability to move through walls, and other obstacles like a ghost.

Invisibility/Transparency - She can become completely invisible (for a short time) or appear semi transparent.

Smoke form – She turns into a cloud of smoke/fog. This is her primary way of moving around. She can also enter a person’s body in this form, if she so wishes. In his form she is also capable of infiltrating her victims mind, and using their own memories (of past trauma) against them.

Phantom Smoke: Leora sprays a this white mist that comes out from under her finger nails, which creates a smoke screen. She usually uses this before turning invisible.

Specter "Bubble": A technique that she's been developing for about a year. She forms a baseball sized cloud object in her hand. upon making contact with another person's body, causes whatever muscles it comes into contact with to cramp. Hitting the heart or lunges could cause her foe to experience breathing problems or heart attacks.

Bio: Born into a middle class American family. At the age of six she began developing her unusual powers. For the next 4 years, her parents kept her under tight watch. She was only allowed out of the house to go to school. They did this to protect her from prejudice.
However, one day, she accidently fell straight through the wall of the family’s house (like a ghost). The neighbor, who was a retired CIA agent, happened to see this occurrence, and phoned a former partner. After that, the CIA scrambled to get to Leora. Staking out outside of her school, they captured her, and convinced her to come with them, under the promise that she would be able to use her powers. The CIA then fabricated a story that Leora had died in an accident, and no body had been found. The community bought it. She was put under foster care of a CIA agent.
She trained with the CIA all the way through high school, and was deemed a top-secret project. During this time, she became involved in music and dance, and excelled in both. She also excelled in killing traitors and spies, which there were many of.
Eventually, she became fed up with how she was being forced to use her powers, and in a cloud of mist/smoke, fled from her foster family. It was at this time that she came across Xavier, and the school for mutants.

*Other talent:
Music: Leora is also a Violinist. She has a special violin that she can materialize at will. She often plays a haunting yet eerily soothing melody that she composed herself. In the right setting, the melody echos for miles.
*Dance: With her foster parent, she got involved in dance, which gifts her with considerable flexibility.

*Weapons: Since her powers are primarily for espionage, and defense, she likes to arm herself with a hand claw when in combat.

Side: X-Men

Number XIV

I am interested in joining myself, and have sent you a PM with my application, Faith Crest. Should I be accepted, I will edit this post to add that application. EDIT: But, y'know, a bump wouldn't be bad, now would it, so I think I'll post it fresh.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, the list has been updated as to who's posted their profiles and will definitely be in the RP. I'm still waiting for numerous people to post their templates up from the PM I've sent them. I'll be starting this on Monday night at the latest because I really want to get this moving now, people.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
YAYAYAYA THANK YOU :) :) :) :) :)

Okay here's my temp

Name: Ardriana -

Nickname: Ardri

Alias: Deathwish

Power(s): Adamantinum Skeleton (Healing and claws) -Her skeleton allows her to be tough as nails; she has yet to suffer from a serious wound. Her skeleton is coated with an alloy that is indestructible, but occasionally causes her to suffer from extreme pain. From this she doesn’t need to eat or drink. (Immune to diseases). Her claws were created and she uses them often.

Delinthiax- this is not exactly a power but more of a second body. Her mutation in itself is Delinthiax. He is a second person inside of her. He speaks down to her and treats her like dirt. He is a maniac himself that feasts on the pain of other people. Literally an empath. He can cause physical pain to Ardriana and uses her as a weapon for the safety of himself. He will occasionally take control of Ardriana and kidnap victims torturing them for their pains so he can live. At this point in time she is totally unaware of what has happened. Allowing her to be chased by cops. She doesn’t have any idea what goes on. He simply finds it hilarious and laughs horrendously.

a) From Delinthiax she has produced empathetic elements she can sense other emotions. This power is heightened and when in large crowds she breaks down and her emotions get rebounded towards everyone else. (Meaning they feel the pain she feels)
b) She has acquired a stronger barrier towards telepathic intrusions. And if there is an intrusion they only hear Delinthiax’s thoughts.
c) She as acquired advanced weaponry and martial arts and Delinthiax changes her reflex ability to the degree of lightning fast

Strikes of Darkness: She doesn’t quite understand this power and avoids using it at all costs. This power is created when Delinthiax is angry with her. Her body shoots out beams of darkness. She can’t control it and tells nobody of it. She can’t control herself attacking everything and everyone. Friend or enemy. Nobody can understand where this comes from and what triggers it. In her occasional rages she acquires large amounts of strength. Her claws are impossible to withdraw and she has to be tranquillised to calm down. She could possible control the darkness within her.

Side: X-men changes to the Brotherhood though J (cause there’s no evil person yet that I know of J)

Personality: She is typical pissed off teenager, who feels the need to drink and break rules to feed her other side. Some may consider her violent mood swings malfunction in her brain. Except it is apart of her “power”. She is hot tempered and loves to fight no matter what. She voices her opinion ONLY if it is to bring down her peers. Ardriana refuses to talk about her past, as she doesn’t let people get close to her and those who are close to her are brushed off. She simply states, “You don’t want to get involved.” She hates herself and humans and mutants.

Nationality: American

Appearance: She has dark drown hair, with a simple side fringe. Her eyes are ever changing through her mood. And she has tattooed herself the mutant symbol on her wrists and arms. On the back of her neck she has the words “Its Just Me.” She wears gloves over her hands, and plain black and white singlets. And either sweat pants or basic black pants. She doesn’t particularly care much for what she looks like to other people.

Bio: Ardri was an experiment of the weapon x project. And like Wolverine holds the healing factor and claws, except she remembers everything that happened. She was born mutated and her parents soon abandoned her as soon as they saw her eyes change from light blue to a stone cold black. They left her to rot on the side of the streets where a scientist of the weapon x project raised her as the experiment child in the Project. As she grew up among the experiments she met many people like her. She watched and listened to their stories and felt their pain.

Her room was among the prisoners and from an early age she only spoke to Delinthiax. She told the doctors that he was a prisoner inside her. He became apart of her. Delinthiax was her mutated side. He treats her like scum and she believed him. Slowly she became the warrior that Delinthiax needed. He forced her to fight hallucinations that made her continuously punch walls. He led her at the dark of night towards the testing chambers and he burnt her alive and used rusted knifes to attack her.

And after her 16th birthday many of the scientist that had taken an interest in her saw a large obvious change in who she was, Her original soft spoken tone was changed to a defensive, outgoing tone. Stryker simply said that it was time. And he gave her the skeleton and her original healing factor was advanced. Once her operation was complete she cried out in pain. Screaming “Delinthiax, Delinthiax, Delinthiax Save Me,” He held her to that agree ment and now she is in dept to him. Her claws where shoved into her sides as she screamed out in pain and agony. They are the only scars she has. This is what she believed saved her from death.

She wandered for years, not talking to anyone, not eating...She wants to belong but knows she will never belong…She is not yet at the Xavier Institution. Is situated in New York City. Sleeps among the rubbish of a giant shopping duplex hidden in the shadows. She knows nobody can see her but doesn’t know what she is.

It's funny how your part of the weapon X project when first off Weapon X only means WOLVERINE and the team he was part off and second it was shut down for good since......Stryker is dead. But it's whatever. I'll just rip that adamantium right out of your body. HAHAHAHAHA!

Temp coming soon.

Number XIV

No need to be mean, MN. Could be a retcon, or could just be a Canadian weapons developer with a taste for nostalgia, neh? Oh, and I am confirmed, so app time!

Name: Sarah Redmond

Alias: Trace. This is her preferred name- she only tells her real name to those very close to her, and gets angry if others use it.

Power(s):
Constitution- Trace can conjure and recreate objects at will, requiring no materials. The more familar Trace is with the original object, the longer she can maintain it for- if she were to recreate her car keys, she could make them last for a week, but if she were to recreate Excalibur, it would likely only last around half an hour. The recreation has all the powers and abilites of the original, even if the original never actually existed (see the aforementioned Excalibur example). Obviously, she is drained in proportion to the power of the item, and thus some things are completely beyond her grasp at the moment- she couldn't summon anything larger than a desk, for instance, because that's just too hard.

There are multiple stages to her power (she calls it "tracing"), and she can do as many or as few as she likes- the more stages she does, the longer it takes, the more it drains her. Adding more stages does, however, add to the item's power, duration, and apparent reality. The first stage is conception- identifying the object and the idea behind it. The second stage is composition- recreating the materials that the object is made of. The third is organization- shaping them into the form of the object. These first three stages are almost always necessary, or she could end up with just a random mass of atoms. The fourth stage is imitation- replicating the method by which the object was created (say, replicating the fires of a forge, or the shaping blows of a hammer).

The fifth stage is verification- altering the object to replicate the item's history, or how it has changed since its creation. The sixth, and final stage is recollection- recalling the experiences of those associated with the object. This final stage is extremely powerful- it allows her to temporarily gain the skill of the swordsman whose blade she bears, to understand how to use the complex machine she has just recreated, and so on. It imbues her with some of the knowledge of the object's previous bearers.

The items can, by those with superpowered senses, be recognized as not being the originals, but with every stage that Trace performs upon creation, the harder it becomes- even Wolverine would have difficulty determining that a sword created with the full six stages did not smell exactly like the real deal.

Trace can also focus in order to prolong the item's existence, and do so nearly indefinitely, though eventually the item is so far removed from where it started, it simply disintegrates, and Trace must create a new one.

Side: Neutral. She is self-taught, and has not encountered either the Brotherhood or the X-Men.

Personality: A girl with a fragile smile. Trace has had a pretty rough life, and it hasn't made her as bitter as it might have- mostly, it has just made her sad. She tries to keep a smile on her face, as she would like to be a cheerful person, but the smile fades quickly in the face of adversity. She tends to take things out on herself instead of others, mentally, and occcasionally, even physically, beating herself up about it.

She is kind to others, but doesn't shy away from violence when necessary- despite her internalization of her pain, she has a very strong desire to live, no matter the circumstances, and won't let herself be victimized. She's confident around the opposite gender, but hasn't ever had a real relationship, and is rather inexperienced. She doesn't use her power unnecessarily, but she is deeply reliant on it, and will pull it out immediately when in trouble.

Nationality: Irish

Appearance: With thick, reddish brown hair tied in a ponytail and faint freckles, Trace looks distinctly Irish. Her noticable Dublin accent makes it all the more apparent. Her eyes are a medium brown, and though she has glasses, her vision isn't that bad, and she usually chooses not to wear them (she hates contacts, though). She's a little on the short side, clocking in at 5'2", but she's athletically built, as a former gymnast and long distance runner.

Bio: Born in Belfast, she lived a rather ordinary life until the age of sixteen, when her family was killed by the Irish Republic Army in a part of the sporadic violence in the wake of the Troubles, the etho-poltical conflict in Ireland. She would have been killed, too, had she not awoken her power for the first time, tracing a gun to its full six stages, and then, using the instincts and experience she had traced, killed all her attackers.

She has been on the move, and to a lesser extent, on the run, ever since. The IRA don't know what she looks like, but they know her name, and they know that a lot of their men died because of her. In her efforts to escape them, she has committed other, lesser crimes to stay alive, and there is a warrant out for her arrest. She currently lives off the street in Dublin, just trying to stay alive while she figures out what to do with her life.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Adamantium is a rare metal meaning it's used sparringly. Second, she could have found another way to explain her getting adamantium instead something so cliche. I'm not being mean. I'm jus stating the obvious.

Editing needs to be done.

Name: Fayt Crest
Alias: Psi

Power(s):

Fayt is a powerful psychic. First of his powers is that Fayt is a telekinetic. He can lift up to an uknown number seeing as he never had to try and test his limit. Fayt can uproot tress with a simple thought. He can cause a small village to be blown away by sheer telekinetic force if pissed off enough. Along with these abilities, Fayt can lift himself into the air allowing him the power of flight. He can create concussive blasts of telekinetic force up to 20 tons. He can cause forces of telekinetics to implode upon people he chooses. To protect himself, Fayt can erect powerful telekinetic shields. Another of his abilities is he can stimulate molecules to generate heat using his telekinetic abilities. His flames are blue instead of orange giving it a much hotter temperature. He has complete control over this as he has trained for many years.

Fayt is also a telepath. He can read anyone's thoughts unless they have a psionic barrier. In a room full of people, he can decipher which mind he is reading with quite ease. Within his own mind, Fayt has created a powerful psychic barrier to keep others out. With his telepathy, Fayt can rearrange someone's memories or completely erase their mind permanantly or temporarily and create a fake persona and memories which are temporary or permanent depending on how he feels. He can also alter the perception of others to make them believe he is invisible or alter his pyshical apperance in other's eyes. He can extend this to those around him if needed. Also he can take control of other's minds, giving him near complete control. The last of his powers are Fayt can induce mental pain upon brain by just peering upon them. He interferes with the brain, making that person believe he/she is under extreme amounts of pain as long as he wants.

Side: his own

Personality: Thanks to his upbringing, Fayt is by nature very non-serious. He doesn't believe in planning your entire life out or being overtly serious about anything. Yes, this mutant business is important but sometimes you need to take everything day by day and enjoy life as it passes you by. Happily cheerful by nature and with a humorous glint in his eye, Fayt is very friendly and approachable. He also has a joker’s streak in him.

Nationality: English

Appearance: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/xttbabii21x/ct.jpg

Bio: Will be explained in the rp.

Theme Song: (Optional)

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Name: Xander Machylak
Alias: Bloodlust
Power(s): Hemokinesis (Encompasses his own blood, and any that he has access to) (This is his primary power, which allows him the powers listed below:
1. Blood Movement and Shaping: He can move and reshape blood with but a thought. He can also reshape his blood into almost any form. Also included in this is the re-growing of blood cells at more rapid rates.
2. Can manipulate the temperature, thickness, and constitution of his blood.
3A. Healing - By gathering his blood to wounds, he can initiate the re-growth of skin cells to heal his wounds (he cannot re-grow vitals, or re-grow his head once it is parted from his body)
3B. Immune System: Through concentration on his white cells, he can negate the effects of harmful bacteria, and toxins that enter his body (though for major diseases such as cancer or aids, this only serves to isolate them for later expulsion from his body.
Side: Brotherhood
Personality: Pretty lazy over all. Despite his skill, and his power, he'd rather fall asleep under a tree somewhere than fight anyone.
Nationality: Possibly of Scandinavian descent.
Appearance: Click
Bio: He doesn't talk much about his past because it's all behind him. He was always a relaxed, easy going person, perfectly content to allow the world to pass by him while he chilled in a shady spot somewhere.

He doesn't remember when he discovered his powers because he "wasn't keeping track of that stuff." In any case, he mostly joined the Botherhood because the X-Men programs were too organized for him. He just wanted to kick back and let his powers come along naturally.
Theme Song(s):
Sleeping - YouTube - ZOIDS Shinseiki Slash Zero OST ("Twilight of Planet Zi")
Character Theme - YouTube - Escaping Hell ( percussion ensemble )
Battle Theme -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABcU-UO8h6o&feature=PlayList&p=0B311FC2C1A8EC45&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=58

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All right, peeps! I'm starting this soon.

Cort, are you supposed to be my twin or older brother? I've got the age of 15 and you have 16. Just need some light shed upon this because you got me confused lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back