• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I don't think I've ever even looked in this section, let alone posted here.
Anyway, I've never written fanfiction before. I've written stories, sure, but not fanfiction. Figured I'd have a go at it. Not sure whether or not I will flesh out this whole thing. But I will say that I've had quite a few ideas involving Xehanort's past for a while, and I just sort of wanted to see what it would look like written out. I've got a general structure in my head with certain plot points that I'd like to use, but nothing is concrete.

I will warn you that if I go through with it, I intend to have an original character in the story. It won't be a self insert or anything like that. In fact, I was trying to keep original characters to a minimum in my original conception, but the way I want to utilize this character, it would be impossible to have a pre-existing character fill the role.

So, yeah, I churned this puppy out pretty quickly, though if I get more devoted to it, I may go back and refine it a bit. Tell me what you think:

Last edited:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Finally! I've been waiting for someone to write a story about some evil being controlling Xehanort. I've had the idea swirling around for ages. This is really well written, too. I look forward to reading more.

And I don't think anyone will mind the OC (I'm assuming the OC isn't X). They're pretty common around here, and if you do it well enough, it doesn't really make a difference. Plus there's like... four known characters at that time, so I can imagine how difficult it must be to try and craft a story around them.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's like one of your theories turned real. (Though, I don't recall you having a theory on young Xehanort)
This is just great. I will defiantly be coming back for more.

EDIT:
From this, I assume that the brown cloaked man from KH1 is not Ansem SOD in this story, but this character you call X.

Awards
I just wanted to give you guys that I won't be updating too often- maybe once a week. Right now my schedule's booked.

Finally! I've been waiting for someone to write a story about some evil being controlling Xehanort. I've had the idea swirling around for ages. This is really well written, too. I look forward to reading more.

That's the very first thing I had in mind when conceiving this- that Xehanort was influenced by someone else.
I will say that if and when the big reveal comes, it'll put Xehanort's character into perspective, and a great deal of his motives will make a lot more sense (at least how I see it).

And I don't think anyone will mind the OC (I'm assuming the OC isn't X). They're pretty common around here, and if you do it well enough, it doesn't really make a difference. Plus there's like... four known characters at that time, so I can imagine how difficult it must be to try and craft a story around them.

Yeah, it's someone other than X.
They ought to play a fairly integral part, but not so much that they steal any spotlight.

From this, I assume that the brown cloaked man from KH1 is not Ansem SOD in this story, but this character you call X.

No, but this character has the same cloak.

Z

Zulkir

Wow, I was afraid of reading KH fanfic up to this point because of those Xion ones you showed us in the HC(I know those aren't yours, they just made me scared to read KH fanfiction). Good Job.

I don't like how he refers to himself as "X", odd name(I'm guessing you're connecting that name to a certain something).

I don't like the idea of Xehanort having been influenced by a guy before him. I ask the question "where does it stop"? Was X also influenced by a guy? Does Xehanort keep the existence of this guy under wraps from Eraqus?

I really like how you made it so that Xehanort turned out to be the one who hollowed out the area leading to the "secret place" with DI's door to the heart.

Also showing that Light-based beings have a capacity to be considered "evil" is pretty good. We have seen how Darkness isn't necessarily evil, seeing how Light isn't necessarily good all the time also needs to be seen.

If darkness is associated with fear, anger, sorrow and light is associated with happiness, loyalty, and bonds. Some "evil" things that could come from light would be things like blind loyalty and devotion...ect

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Never would I have thought to see you typing anything in this section, but it does fit your character GA.

I honestly think curiousity is the source of darkness' influence on others and that the person's curiosity led to him (or her) influencing others on their findings.

X and Xehanort are seeming to act similar to Riku and XH. (more so from Kingdom Hearts: RR)

Awards
I don't like how he refers to himself as "X", odd name(I'm guessing you're connecting that name to a certain something).

Yup. Bear in mind that X isn't necessarily his true name. In a way, it hints at it.

I don't like the idea of Xehanort having been influenced by a guy before him. I ask the question "where does it stop"? Was X also influenced by a guy? Does Xehanort keep the existence of this guy under wraps from Eraqus?

I think it was poor wording on my part when I say that he was influenced by somebody else, but I don't know how to be any less vague without giving it away.

The very reason why I came up with this character was actually to answer that same question- "where does it stop?" There are so many different incarnations of Xehanort, so many different personas, that it begs the question. Knowing who X is, it puts a better perspective on Xehanort and, to me, makes more sense for his character.

Z

Zulkir

Yup. Bear in mind that X isn't necessarily his true name. In a way, it hints at it.

I think it was poor wording on my part when I say that he was influenced by somebody else, but I don't know how to be any less vague without giving it away.

The very reason why I came up with this character was actually to answer that same question- "where does it stop?" There are so many different incarnations of Xehanort, so many different personas, that it begs the question. Knowing who X is, it puts a better perspective on Xehanort and, to me, makes more sense for his character.

I see, what I thought would muddle the game even more, you intended to use to clear it up. As of now(BBS, not your fanfic) the only thing that seems to motivate Xehanort is curiosity about the keyblade wars, which doesn't seem like sufficient incentive to do all the things he did anyway.

A

Artorius Rex

Oh you finally did it Grass. Post a story in the fan-fiction thread and boy did you start it off on an epic note.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
wreak --> reek
dawning --> donning

....X isn't the time travelling Xemnas is he...

I would love to see more ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back