• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
TXM.jpg

the theory of MX fusing with terra adds just too easy.I wonder if nomura wants us to believe that.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Terra being being Xehanort would make sense. Cuz Terra was Aqua's friend. Xehanort had a noby named Xemnas. In KH2 FM, theres a scene where Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor. Calling it an "old friend".

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Terra being being Xehanort would make sense. Cuz Terra was Aqua's friend. Xehanort had a noby named Xemnas. In KH2 FM, theres a scene where Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor. Calling it an "old friend".

the theory of MX fusing with terra adds just too easy.I wonder if nomura wants us to believe that.
I know it makes total sense.All im saying its just too easy to figure out, maybe the real outcome of things will surprise us.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I know it makes total sense.All im saying its just too easy to figure out, maybe the real outcome of things will surprise us.
It's pretty much guaranteed that something about it will surprise us. Either for it actually being a surprise or for it being so obvious we're all making facepalms.

C

Crossroads

roxas did you just quote yourself and respond to yourself? lol but it really woulld make more sense for terra being xenahort since they have similar qualities and what not

This.

At least being some part of Xehanort.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
roxas did you just quote yourself and respond to yourself? lol but it really woulld make more sense for terra being xenahort since they have similar qualities and what not
nope, i quote myself and put some words in bold to clear and answer beatly's post, then i answered with a post what he said.Anyway...
At least being some part of Xehanort.
yes, you are both right.But im telling you, nomura always leaves that kinda mistery stuff behind, so if we already setup for just this fusion theory we'll be surprised of what will happen.With time and a little more info on BBS, new theories will arise, dont settle already for this one even though it makes sense.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Dont u remember wat u say?, anyways this being obvioius isnt that suprising. I'm just looking forward to the storyline.

Muse

you look atrocious
but we dont know if that's just DS without the mask

But with DS being a head shorter than Xehanort, it's near-impossible for him to become Xehanort on his own.

cus the idea of replicas being used again is just being a repeat of earlier games, kh CoM, kh 358/2 days

Still, it's only been used twice. :/ So it's possible that it's going to be used again in the future.

the theory of MX fusing with terra adds just too easy.I wonder if nomura wants us to believe that.[/QUOTE]

It's not like he ever said that Xehanort's identity was really something complex. If it's something that's as 'simple' as this, I wouldn't be surprised. :/

A

Azrael

Until we are fooled just like how we thought that DiZ was XH's nobody and the Org Superior based off similarities with XH, I will believe that Terra is Xehanort for now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Until we are fooled just like how we thought that DiZ was XH's nobody and the Org Superior based off similarities with XH, I will believe that Terra is Xehanort for now.

did people actually think DiZ was Xehanort's nobody????? i wonder how they added that up....

Emorhcohce

It's not like he ever said that Xehanort's identity was really something complex. If it's something that's as 'simple' as this, I wouldn't be surprised. :/
I wouldn't be surprised if Xehanort was just a person, who started out as a normal scientist and had no connection to BBS, the video, or any of the characters in it - but I guess we'll see

Allister Rose

French Lover
I wouldn't be surprised if Xehanort was just a person, who started out as a normal scientist and had no connection to BBS, the video, or any of the characters in it - but I guess we'll see
than why? why would tetsuya nomura make him with no memories and have supernatural powers?

Muse

you look atrocious

:I

With one of the main points of BBS being how Xehanort came to be, I really doubt that Xehanort's just some bum off the street.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Xehanort is obviously related BBS in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back