• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaWielder

This is insane.To me...I think that Ansem The Wise is actually Xehanort........REFORMED!I think he was the first Xehanort.....I think King Mickey bashed him up and then he was reformed....and in KH2FM......Terra said he hated Xehanort....again?I think this Xehaanort Terra is talking about is the one from KH1.....Not BBS........because he is in the present...because (In My Opinion) The first Xehanort was destroyed 10 years before Kingdom Hearts...........:bored::thumbup:

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
ehh..sorry but your a little off
its confirmed that xehenort is ansems aprentice and his heartless was ansem from the first game and his nobody is xemnas from the second
correct me if im wrong?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
What do you mean Xehanort from KH1? It's kinda hard to understand without sentence structure.
Let alone there is no Xehanort in KH1 just his heartless. Also, the battle with Terra isn't necessarily a real fight.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This is insane.To me...I think that Ansem The Wise is actually Xehanort........REFORMED!I think he was the first Xehanort.....

Wrong...
It is impossible for Xehanort (the one we know) not to have at least half of Master Xehanort in him, if not all... Too much evidence is linked between MX and Xeha/XH/Xemnas for this to be even possible...

I think King Mickey bashed him up and then he was reformed....

I doubt anyone could defeat MX, let alone Mickey...

and in KH2FM......Terra said he hated Xehanort....again?I think this Xehaanort Terra is talking about is the one from KH1.....

That makes no sence...
MX freezes Terra's friend...
Nearly, if not, kills all three of them...
It's illogical to say Terra hates Xehanort and not MX...

Not BBS........because he is in the present...because (In My Opinion) The first Xehanort was destroyed 10 years before Kingdom Hearts...........:bored::thumbup:

Again, to much in common with the current Xehanort... MX is at least part, if not all, of Xehanort...

xazure777x

Hey it cant be 10 years before kh1 cause there is a chance that Terra sees Sora and Riku. Also by that time Xehenort and Ansem was working together. Hey just a guess but if he was before kh1 then could it have been xehenort in the movie that Terra hates. Also it could be the one in the game cause in the games he was unknown and just picked up. And also in the other games they all used Ansem's name but one just put an X in it. So the this is a question it briings up.

If this was around Sora and Riku when they were younger then it could be when they betrayed Ansem. Also the experiment that was never told could have made him age. Also Ansem cause he looked young as well in the game.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hey it cant be 10 years before kh1 cause there is a chance that Terra sees Sora and Riku.

Trust me... It is... In game proof and confirmed by Nomura himself...

Also by that time Xehenort and Ansem was working together.

No, Xigbar states that Xehanort appears after the events of BBS...

Hey just a guess but if he was before kh1 then could it have been xehenort in the movie that Terra hates.

I'm assuming you are refering to MX... If so, then yes...

Also it could be the one in the game cause in the games he was unknown and just picked up.

Doubtfully, we already have solid proof that Terra hates MX...

And also in the other games they all used Ansem's name but one just put an X in it.

Because Xehanort wrote the first reports under Ansem's name...

If this was around Sora and Riku when they were younger then it could be when they betrayed Ansem.

Again, BBS was finished before Xehanort appeared...

Also the experiment that was never told could have made him age.

Experiment...? Are you talking about what Xehanort performed on others or the one Ansem preformed on him...? Either way, during that one year time period, Xehanort stayed the same... This is reflected by his heartless' and nobody's young appearence...

Also Ansem cause he looked young as well in the game.

Ansem as in Xehanort's heartless...?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
It's illogical to say Terra hates Xehanort and not MX...

But if the MX turns out to be an older version of the Xehanort we know and have seen from KH2, then wouldn't it be the same thing?

Doubtfully, we already have solid proof that Terra hates MX...

You just said that Terra hates Xehanort and not MX.

Because Xehanort wrote the first reports under Ansem's name...

Excluding the extra reports obtained in KH: Final Mix. The last three were written by Ansem the Wise.

xazure777x

ok i remember it was said it was before kh1 not how long before so dont try to correct it. and also i meant the unknown Xehenort in the game could be the mx in the video.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But if the MX turns out to be an older version of the Xehanort we know and have seen from KH2, then wouldn't it be the same thing?

Terra may not know Xehanort survived... There is no proof that Terra survived the fight with MX... All I am saying is that Terra hated Master Xehanort...

You just said that Terra hates Xehanort and not MX.

I said it was illogical for Terra not to hate MX...

Excluding the extra reports obtained in KH: Final Mix. The last three were written by Ansem the Wise.

No... Those were written by Xehanort too...
Xehanort sent Kairi to DI, not Ansem...
Xehanort became a heartless, not Ansem...
Ansem only wrote the first report from that game...

ok i remember it was said it was before kh1 not how long before so dont try to correct it.

Sigh... At the moment, I am unable to locate exactly where this was stated, but I can provide you with the second best thing, in game proof... In KH1, Leon stated that Maleficent took over Hollow Bastion nine years before KH1... Also, the time between Xehanort's arrival and departure of Hollow Bastion is a year...

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
No... Those were written by Xehanort too...
Xehanort sent Kairi to DI, not Ansem...
Xehanort became a heartless, not Ansem...
Ansem only wrote the first report from that game...

He did? But I vaguely remember reading one of those reports refer to the creation of Nobodies. I know Xehanort would know something about it seeing as how he has one, but wouldn't Ansem the Wise possess all the knowledge behing Nobodies, or am I wrong?

I know about the rest though.

Terra may not know Xehanort survived... There is no proof that Terra survived the fight with MX... All I am saying is that Terra hated Master Xehanort...

I had a theory about that, but seeing as how there's no proof, it's pretty much a moot point. How do we know Terra wasn't tapping into an inner dark power when his eye color changed? Maybe it was enough to fight the MX. Then again, a moot point.

I said it was illogical for Terra not to hate MX...

Ah.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
He did? But I vaguely remember reading one of those reports refer to the creation of Nobodies. I know Xehanort would know something about it seeing as how he has one, but wouldn't Ansem the Wise possess all the knowledge behing Nobodies, or am I wrong?

Yes: Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days

As for Ansem, why would he...? Xehanort discovered and named the heartless, so it is logical for him to have done the same with nobodies, which he did...

I had a theory about that, but seeing as how there's no proof, it's pretty much a moot point. How do we know Terra wasn't tapping into an inner dark power when his eye color changed? Maybe it was enough to fight the MX. Then again, a moot point.

Exactly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back