• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Aftermath Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeCounsel

I cant remember for the life of me which KH game it was that I heard this but I know I did. Okay, it was said that besides Sora one other person was able to retain their body after becoming a heartless. Now if you think about it, theres only one person that that could be. So going off speculation I believe they were referring to Xehanort. People couldn't become heartless until Xehanort made it possible right? So that person had to be in the time after his downfall so it really only makes him the rightful candidate. But I'm not really going off of this, because what I'm about to say may defeat that whole puepose...

They say without a heart a heartless is a mindless heart seeking demon, but the emblem heartless are already bearing a heart just not a heart felt being. So what did that classify AnsemSoD in? Clearly MX influenced AnsemSOD completely so keep that in mind. We all know he was a heartless but obviously he wasn't purebred so in figuring, he had to be an emblem heartless. But after his death, we saw no heart after he dissappeared. He harbored no heart so what kind of heartless was he? I'm figuring something may have happened after AnsemSoD died but I'll get to that later.

On to Xemnas. We all know that he beared no heart or so we think, and that he may have had access to the keyblade knowingly. Now I believe that Terra's heart may have influenced Xemnas in A LOT of ways. He can duel wield due to Terra and Eraqus' heart and he had a lot of Terra's memories. Now from the Director Reports, I remembered Nomura saying that after a Nobody was destroyed, it was possible for a person to retain their original body. So this makes two possibilities now.

So what if after AnsemSoD's death, the light brought back MX's heart and placed it into AnsemSoD's body retaining his form and after Xemnas' death the other heart was brought back into the original Xehanorts vessel. I believe MX's heart may have influenced AnsemSoD and Terra's may have influenced Xemnas'. So MX went to the new vessel created through AnsemSoD and Terra's went to the returned Xehanort vessel.

I mean Nomura did all of this for a reason. He made MX have those clothes because AnsemSoD does and his heart influenced AnsemSoD. He made Xemnas dual wield and have some of Terra's memories because Terra's heart influenced Xemnas.

But anyways this is my theory, tell me what you think.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I cant remember for the life of me which KH game it was that I heard this but I know I did. Okay, it was said that besides Sora one other person was able to retain their body after becoming a heartless. Now if you think about it, theres only one person that that could be. So going off speculation I believe they were referring to Xehanort. People couldn't become heartless until Xehanort made it possible right? So that person had to be in the time after his downfall so it really only makes him the rightful candidate. But I'm not really going off of this, because what I'm about to say may defeat that whole puepose...

They say without a heart a heartless is a mindless heart seeking demon, but the emblem heartless are already bearing a heart just not a heart felt being. So what did that classify AnsemSoD in? Clearly MX influenced AnsemSOD completely so keep that in mind. We all know he was a heartless but obviously he wasn't purebred so in figuring, he had to be an emblem heartless. But after his death, we saw no heart after he dissappeared. He harbored no heart so what kind of heartless was he? I'm figuring something may have happened after AnsemSoD died but I'll get to that later.

On to Xemnas. We all know that he beared no heart or so we think, and that he may have had access to the keyblade knowingly. Now I believe that Terra's heart may have influenced Xemnas in A LOT of ways. He can duel wield due to Terra and Eraqus' heart and he had a lot of Terra's memories. Now from the Director Reports, I remembered Nomura saying that after a Nobody was destroyed, it was possible for a person to retain their original body. So this makes two possibilities now.

So what if after AnsemSoD's death, the light brought back MX's heart and placed it into AnsemSoD's body retaining his form and after Xemnas' death the other heart was brought back into the original Xehanorts vessel. I believe MX's heart may have influenced AnsemSoD and Terra's may have influenced Xemnas'. So MX went to the new vessel created through AnsemSoD and Terra's went to the returned Xehanort vessel.

I mean Nomura did all of this for a reason. He made MX have those clothes because AnsemSoD does and his heart influenced AnsemSoD. He made Xemnas dual wield and have some of Terra's memories because Terra's heart influenced Xemnas.

But anyways this is my theory, tell me what you think.

1. The game you heard it from was Chain of Memories and yes, they were talking about Xehanort.

And yeah, a lot of people sort of already had this theory and I'd say it's pretty obvious Apprentice Xehanort is back. Except you were chronollogically confused. Xemnas was defeated AFTER AnsemSoD was defeated so when AnsemSoD was defeated, Apprentice Xehanort wasn't reborn yet. He would be reborn after Xemnas was defeated.

KeybladeCounsel

Okay I didn't know that much. I thought it was just the nobody. But another question is where was Xehanort being harbored then? In AnsemSoD or Xemnas?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Okay I didn't know that much. I thought it was just the nobody. But another question is where was Xehanort being harbored then? In AnsemSoD or Xemnas?

Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation - KH-Vids.Net Forum

All your questions will be revealed here... (well... atleast most of them)

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Since Xehanort had both a Nobody and a Heartless both of them need to be defeated. When Ansem SoD was defeated, his heart was simply stuck in suspended animation until Xemnas gets defeated and the heart would return to the body (the body being the nobody Xemnas) so Xemnas needed to be defeated before Apprentice Xehanort would be ressurected.

xion93

but how is this possible when riku took the form of ansem sod so apparently riku would be ansem's vessel

Caxm

He was a Heartless so he sould have had a vessle made of darkness like the other heartless right?

Nobodies have the vessles of their former selves.
Heartless have pure dark vessles.
AnsemSoD had a dark vessle..............I think this would be more clear if we knew who's heart made him up.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
They say without a heart a heartless is a mindless heart seeking demon, but the emblem heartless are already bearing a heart just not a heart felt being.
Well, heartless pretty much are the hearts...

So what did that classify AnsemSoD in? Clearly MX influenced AnsemSOD completely so keep that in mind. We all know he was a heartless but obviously he wasn't purebred so in figuring, he had to be an emblem heartless.
If he were any type of heartless, I'd say he'd be a pureblood since he wasn't artificially made.

Personally though, I don't know what the hell he is; he can't be a heartless in the sense that he could retain a sense of self and not look anything like a pureblood heartless, but at the same time he has to be a heartless because he created a nobody.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You bring up an interesting point. Why did AnsemSoD take over Riku's body in the first place?

Simple, in KH1 XH was actually an existence only of the heart. He needed a body to carry out his plans. So his heart possessed Riku's body and expelled Riku's heart. XH's heart morphed Riku's body into one similar to Young Xehanort's body. After Sora defeat XH, Riku's body returned to his heart.

However the remnants of XH still existed in Riku's heart. Riku eventualy used the power of XH's darkness that remained in his heart to assume a form that looked like XH.

However after Ansem the wise's machine blew up in KH2 it expelled the remmnats of XH from Riku's heart, thus completely defeating XH.

After Xemnas was defeated, XH's heart returned to his body (Xemnas) and thus Young Xehanort will return.

KeybladeCounsel

But I thought AnsemSoD took over Riku's heart not just his body. Otherwise how would he have darkness in his heart from AnsemSoD if it just left his body

Caxm

If he had complete control over his heart how did Riku stop AnsemSoD from attacking Sora and company

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe because he simply didnt have complete control. As MX didnt over Terra's body.

I always thought when Terra stabbed himself, he sealed his heart and MX's to prevent controlling the body. I thought the body and soul just gained a consiesness of it's own and eventually fused Terra's and MX's hearts :/

I don't think MX ever had control over the body at all. Otherwise, Apprentice Xehanort would be looking to create a balance of light and dark, not to destroy everything with darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back