• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas/Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow'sDestiny

Okay, I'm not new, but I just never post anything. I am just curuous as to what you might think.

I am currently caught between the speculation that Terra is [young] Xehanort, and that Vanitas is [young] Xehanort. Something that caught my attention recently is that in 358/2 Days, Xemnas' Limit Break is called 'All Vanity'. And I remember how in an interview, Nomura said that they put a lot of hints of BBS in Days, so do you think this could be a hint? Just wondering.

And I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, or if it's a lame idea. I just came across it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
You have a good point. There could be a connection but I still think Terra is Xehanort.
Maybe it was from his past memories of seeing Vanitas.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wait they you are caught between both of them being young Xehanort or do you mean the apprentice?

Hmmm, yeah I suppose this could be a hint. It wouldn't suprise me.

Diarradudi

Seems logic to me, but i still think xehanort is terra, and vanitas it's like part of him and not total been, maybe his unversed...

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think it's a hint to suggest that Xehanort and Vanitas are of a similar in nature, like perhaps they both draw their power from a similar source/affinity.

KeyBladeSeeker

Where darkness and light are forever clashing
Sigh* ummm to all of u who dont know to the point Ven is erased the end He and terra In a way go into sora and riku in a way so if riku had nobody it would mostlikely be a form of terra just a thought

P.s vantias is not roxas or ven OR Xehanort....or terra when his eyes go yellow it is his DARKNESS form like RIKU in CoM

Vanitas.

It's a good hint to say the least. Either way I'll keep with the MX = Apprentice Xehanort scenerio. To me anyway Master Xehanort's similarities (as well as Terra) can't be coincidental.

Though I won't deny that the similarites can possibly just throw us off that Vanitas = Apprentice Xehanort. If that is true then it would be interesting to see how Vanitas got to that enormous height in a year at such a late age (Xehanort is in his late 20's - early 30's). I still think something's wrong. When you hear Vanitas' voice it sounds very young (Sora's voice actor, possibly Riku but I'm pretty it's Sora's JPN VA). It sounds like he is in his teenage years and maybe have some sort of connection towards Ven. As for now I believe he has more of a connection towards Riku then before I go and say he has a connection towards Xehanort. Fighting stance, dark suit, Vanitas' keyblade looking similar to Riku's Soul Eater. All Riku connections. Thus far we haven't seen Xehanort in a fighting stance like Vanitas..other than when he was taking over his body, and we don't know if Xehanort even gave Riku the dark suit. I believe it was "unlocked" within his heart and Maleficent's power helped him with that and the same can go for the Soul Eater.

I believe he's connected towards Terra in an odd way as well after watching the commercial that came out a few days ago which I shouldn't have in the first place. It's giving me way too many ideas.

Awards
I would say Terra looks similar to Xehanort. I haven't seen Vanitas face (thanks to his helmet), so I don't know who he could be related to. But there could be a connection between Vanitas and Riku since Riku had similar clothes to Vanitas in KH1.

jonXjon

Xemnas has power over nothingness, vanity means empty. Kind of the same thing.

7thspade

It's not really a theory, so much as evidence supporting a theory. But still, the deal about Xemnas' Limit sounds fairly compelling, though I'm still not convinced that Vanitas is Xehanort.

Vanitas.

But isnt it odd how nobodys gain powers?THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE BEFORE
What makes you think they didn't have it when they were somebodies? I believe the Organization members before they were nobodies had powers but their powers "evolved" which is why they studied their powers via Castle Oblivion of how it "evolved" from when there were somebodies. Think about it.

Xigbar has a huge lance, and it evolves into 6 lances.
Lexaeus has a tomohawk with a heart shaped symbol and it evolves the tomahawk bigger

And it seems that Braig has some type of powers in scans we have seen from Terra - Braig. Possibly he has the time of space like Xigbar?

As for Xehanort some would ask, "Why wouldn't he have special powers?"
...but he does. He hasn't unlocked it yet deep within his heart...the keyblade. Xehanort is a Keyblade Wielder. It has been hinted.

Key of Valor

The Professor
jonXjon said:
Xemnas has power over nothingness, vanity means empty. Kind of the same thing.

That's a misconception. Nothingness and Emptiness are often used interchangeably, but they are two very different things.

Vanitas.

Xheanort not MX who was AtW assistant was very much not a keyblade wielder unless to make himself like that he makes himself younger
Can you explain that more clearly? If you're trying to say Xehanort isn't a keyblade wielder it has been pretty much hinted and he should be one. The only reason he can't is the same reason as Roxas. He can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back