• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well there is that 'special secret' Nomura mentioned in his interview. I'd think that Mickey in Riku in multiplayer would be pretty sweet, but I'm kinda wishing for another 'Reverse/Rebirth' kinda thing.
A Reverse/Rebirth of who?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
^Lol
Xion:Roxas, don't look know, but there's some guy looking at us through binoculars in the bushes over there
Roxas:How? He's wearing a blindfold!

KHearts35

A reverse/rebirth 2 would be nice and xion playable would be nice too. It's just wat will be the difference between the two. If we play as Riku, then I hope that limit breaker would be dark ansem cuz that would be cool and if we play has xion, she can switch keyblades like roxas cuz one keyblade can get a bore sometime. Other than those, the game will sound awesome

Zeagal

Lick It Good
This is going to sound stupid, but when you are in story mode you get other members in your party yes? Are they AI or played by another person or what?

Obsidian

^Lol
Xion:Roxas, don't look know, but there's some guy looking at us through binoculars in the bushes over there
Roxas:How? He's wearing a blindfold!

LOL! I'd like him to explain how he sees anything.

Also, Xion playable in story mode would be kinda cool, I just hope she plays a bit different than Roxas, or it would feel kinda tacked on, ya know?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
LOL! I'd like him to explain how he sees anything.

Also, Xion playable in story mode would be kinda cool, I just hope she plays a bit different than Roxas, or it would feel kinda tacked on, ya know?
Yeah, then it would feel like you're not getting anything new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back