• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion= Riku's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

joniaske

well i'll keep it short
according to me Xion is just riku's nobody

-sora= roxas, kairi= namine so why wouldn't riku have a nobody? i mean he became a heartless.
it doesn't have to be the same gener as riku.
-He cares a lot about kairi so i wouldn't be odd if his nobody looked like her.
-He can also wield the keyblade

just a theory like the 1000 others out there

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

So no, Riku does not have a nobody, and if he did, it wouldn't be Xion, and it wouldn't look like Kairi.

well i'll keep it short

-sora= roxas, kairi= namine so why wouldn't riku have a nobody? i mean he became a heartless.

FACEPALM

Riku never became a heartless. He was possessed by one, but he never became a heartless. Is that hard to understand? Plus Xion is a girl nobody. There is no possible way for Xion to be Riku's nobody anyways.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
FACEPALM

Riku never became a heartless. He was possessed by one, but he never became a heartless. Is that hard to understand? Plus Xion is a girl nobody. There is no possible way for Xion to be Riku's nobody anyways.

I was gunna say that, but you beat me to it. Oh well.

well i'll keep it short

Just because you care about someone doesn't mean that your Nobody would look like that person. Your nobody looks something like you. Roxas looks like Sora and Xemnas looks like Xehanort.

And this is probably gunna sound mean, but where exactly does it say that your Nobody can be a different gender than you? And wouldn't that be wierd considering that if in some wierd-as-hell turn of events that Xion turned out to be Riku's Nobody, wouldn't it be a little odd for Xion to have memories of being a guy?

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't make much sense.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
...Except

A) Xion is a GIRL, whereas Riku is a guy. You are not genderbent when you become a Nobody. (Although if you become a lesser Nobody like a Dusk, if anything you're androgynous rather than a set gender, is my understanding)

B) Riku never lost his heart, and, last time I checked, doesn't look/sound like Kairi. Like Shadows_and_Fire said, just because you care about someone doesn't mean you'll look like them as a Nobody. Your Nobody looks like YOU. And even if it could have worked that way, the fact that you cared about someone deeply, should have absolutely no influence on your Nobody's form because Nobodies don't have hearts, and therefore do not care about said person any longer. Yeah, they'll pretend, but the truth of the matter is, they can't.

C) The letters I, O, and N are not equal to "Riku".

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Even though this has been said before, it's not possible. Rink being possessed by a heartless =\= being a heartless. Therefore, no nobody.

joniaske

Even though this has been said before, it's not possible. Rink being possessed by a heartless =\= being a heartless. Therefore, no nobody.

oops i kinda forgot that little detail. damn i thought i had it. anyways i guess we will find out when the game releases

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
oops i kinda forgot that little detail. damn i thought i had it. anyways i guess we will find out when the game releases

when u say it like that, it sounds like ur waiting until ur right or wrong,

oh well. still i think theres enough evidence showing riku not being able to have a nobody, even before the game comes out

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
well i'll keep it short

when did Riku become a heartless

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Ummmm....

So Xion is a tranny, huh?

She's been confirmed to be the second female Org. member.

Your theory=invalidated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back