• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's birth in the novels?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's like they had to for Xion's sake, though wouldn't she also find it suspicious that she doesn't have a pillar or PoE assuming she and Roxas don't share one? \o/ She probably does lol.

Unless, you know, she was already aware of her true 'status' as a member. It would serve to explain why she said that without the Keyblade, she's useless.

Yes, Xion has combat abilities and unless Namine could do what the pic in her FC I posted has her doing, Namine doesn't have them.

Then why are you arguing, if you agree!? D:<

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Unless, you know, she was already aware of her true 'status' as a member. It would serve to explain why she said that without the Keyblade, she's useless.
...because since she doesn't have a pillar or PoE the only thing keeping her in would be the keyblade?

Then why are you arguing, if you agree!? D:<
I was arguing the fact that Namine would make a better member than Xion in the context of her value to the Org, but when it comes down to combat Namine can't be a member.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Not really. Naminé outlived her usefulness after CO, when she turned on her captors and decided to rechain Sora's memories back together.

If Naminé had been meant to be a member, she would have been. There was a reason why she wasn't, and it was because the only one that she has control over is Sora, and those who are connected to him.

In the end, she'd only be able to destroy the memories that people had of Sora, but not any other memories, simply because those memories aren't connected to Sora.

It wouldn't be enough for her to be useful. On top of that, since their plan to use her to make Sora into a puppet failed, she had no other uses.

It's not as though Naminé was able to release hearts.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well since she betrayed them and helped Sora in the end it wouldn't matter at that point if she was a member or not since she would have been outed for that anyways. Plus...you know...no combat abilities. Then there's the whole submission thing. If they let her be a member and romp around doing stuff she most likely wouldn't have cooperated.

Lifes.Lover

Website
They never wanted her as a member, even before she outed them and rechained Sora's memories.

Perhaps, in the beginning, it was simply because they didn't know what she could do. Then, later on, it was probably because she only had power over Sora. Not enough to make her a member, but enough to use her as their puppet.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Just a quick note. Why did they have Xion be teamed up with Axel and Roxas? More so, I mean why did Axel be part of a team with those 2? He's always off fetching them, In KH2 it was Roxas then Kairi >_> now it's Xion. Kinda odd unless Axel is important in all this.

>_> I think it was missed but I am curious to hear someone's standpoint on this .-. I don't know what to really think of it.

Lifes.Lover

Website
More than likely, Roxas made friends with Xion, and since Roxas and Axel are best friends, Xion and Axel came to know each other by default, thus becoming friends themselves.

It's not that Axel is always off fetching them, it's that they're his friends- even without a heart, he remembers what it was like to have friends, most likely- he remembers that if you're close enough, you do anything.

Also, he had his orders.

Kairi wasn't a fetch- Kairi was a kidnap in order to lure Sora to Naminé. He didn't fetch Kairi out of a sense of duty towards the Organization.

Muse

you look atrocious
>_> I think it was missed but I am curious to hear someone's standpoint on this .-. I don't know what to really think of it.

Maybe it has moreso to do with the fact that it's offtopic that it was ignored.

Just a quick note. Why did they have Xion be teamed up with Axel and Roxas?

Axel already had a rookie member with him, so why not let the other one join them as well. Besides, the experiment might have needed for Xion to be close to Roxas, to see if the memories he'd recieve from Sora'd affect her.

And look. They did.

More so, I mean why did Axel be part of a team with those 2?

Because he's a senior member to them and it would serve to explain his friendship with Roxas if the two were in a team together..?

He's always off fetching them, In KH2 it was Roxas then Kairi >_> now it's Xion. Kinda odd unless Axel is important in all this.

Because it's his mission to do so.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
No No I mean more of reporting what's going on to Xemnas about what's happening with Xion and Roxas.

Edit// Ug strike of the mouse too quick to post ><. It seems more of Axel's purpose might have been more of an experimental one in general. Like for instance placed their just to monitor how Xion and Roxas react when they go to DS or see what happens to her and Roxas being in places deeply connected to Sora's memories. Vexen having a Doll full of memories, it'd make sense to me anyways to put that "Doll" under quite a mass of testing.

One main place I'd take it is where it could possibly gain memories. And seeing how Roxas is a piece of the equation. Taking her to Destiny Islands kinda like The "Birth place of the keyblade* When we first see it in the game. Could have triggered something inside her to weild a Keyblade out of memories or whatever. She just used magic before and namine has been refrenced as a witch. Namine could have given her fighting abilities that or Vexen seeing as namine apparently really wants to meet Xion.

She could be seen as disposable and just something to "gain" data from and have no other purpose but that. So take her to places like DS with someone else of a different nature the keyblade weilder and another special nobody. kinda like a lab rat that you just watch after giving it medicine for kicks. >.>

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
...Wow, a logical theory...this is a rare treat, good job. The novels, and sometimes the manga, offer an intereasting insight into the world of KH

one_winged_angel

Im sorry if i'm off topic but i noticed something. Either i'm stupid or something is horribly wrong with the timeline. The 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts COM timelines have clashed. I saw a few scans of 358/2 in which Marluxia, Zexion and a few others appear to be fighting when they were already dead in Kingdom Hearts COM. Now I don't know if the story is from the time when sora was in castle oblivion. My feeling is 358/2 days is after COM as Riku appears to be his older self. Correct me if i am wrong. Cheers:cool:

Muse

you look atrocious
Im sorry if i'm off topic but i noticed something. Either i'm stupid or something is horribly wrong with the timeline. The 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts COM timelines have clashed. I saw a few scans of 358/2 in which Marluxia, Zexion and a few others appear to be fighting when they were already dead in Kingdom Hearts COM. Now I don't know if the story is from the time when sora was in castle oblivion. My feeling is 358/2 days is after COM as Riku appears to be his older self. Correct me if i am wrong. Cheers:cool:

Might I advice reading this: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...ing-we-know-about-358-2-days-xion-so-far.html

Days starts from the moment Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker in KH1 and presumably ends right after the Roxas and Riku fight right before KH2 begins. While Days and CoM both happen at the same time, Days begins before CoM starts and ends after CoM ends.

BBS -> KH1 -> Days starts -> CoM -> Days ends -> KH2 -> Coded -> KH3 (presumably)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back