• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's New Body

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
To be fair they didn't know the first KH would be so big so adding on new story details while trying to tie everything in can be difficult. He definitely could have tried to keep certain things simpler though and should have more counseling on the story development.
Sadly I dont think that excuse works. It's a good reason for why the series has been a patchwork or step by step writing so far but nothing excuses poor character development, your relevance being tied to a weapon, interesting characters ignored, convolution for the sake of it and so on.

You seem to get what I mean though. =w=

Popsydoodles

Sadly I dont think that excuse works. It's a good reason for why the series has been a patchwork or step by step writing so far but nothing excuses poor character development, your relevance being tied to a weapon, interesting characters ignored, convolution for the sake of it and so on.

You seem to get what I mean though. =w=

Yeah I catch your drift. I just think he bit off more than he could chew.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Oh, I think he could've chewed it. People like Amano and even non-professionals like the users on this forum do it all the time. Nomura just didn't handle it very well.

Anagram

Banned

Ehh he did and to his credit it was the fault of companies. Days, Coded even Chain of Memories all came about due to other circumstances. His initial ideas were only KH1, 2 and BBS. He had ideas for 2, although only rough ones, in case a sequel happened and while making 2 he obviously had some altered idea of BBS in the works.
Even BBS was shifted from PS2 to PSP and around that time you can notice a clear change in direction of story in trailers from the original ones.

Nearly every other title came about and was spread to other consoles because of SE, Nintendo or circumstance. (like DDD existing because all the others did by that point)

He still could've done things better sadly but meh can't do nothing about it now besides get someone to help him write properly or start over from scratch.

Popsydoodles

Oh, I think he could've chewed it. People like Amano and even non-professionals like the users on this forum do it all the time. Nomura just didn't handle it very well.
It seems to me that Nomura might be more of a big picture kinda guy leaving some of the smaller finer concepts scattered about :x

His work on kingdom hearts thus far is a testament to that.

Hirokey123

Awards
We must've played different games because Xion and her knowledge of her existence and what she was and how it put others in danger was a great concern for her. She just wanted to be with her friends, how she was with them wasn't ever a thought. The message is true anything has the right to be or have a heart but I hardly see how becoming human ruins that since she's being allowed to live and be with her friends as she wanted.

That's not exactly how that works. Xions powers were due to her type of being, not her memories of being such a being. Power isn't tied solely to heart as power can from from things like body or weapon. Hades for example is immortal exactly because he's a god, nobodies have unique powers because they are that nobodies, heartless have unique abilities because of what they are and we dont see this transfer to a reformed human.
Just because Xion remembers she's a replica hardly means she'd retain that power if she returned. She had that power because she was a puppet made to have it and that body was destroyed.

I dont find copying a very unique gameplay style myself given so many other video game heroes have such an ability and gameplay centered around it. The mega man series alone has a dozen or so.

The thing to remember is Xion liked it because it gave her existence meaning and once she learned the true nature of her existence she hardly if ever at all showed that same enthusiasm for that fake keyblade of hers. In fact after learning the truth she only expressed interest in being with her friends. So unless your saying she enjoys the keyblade more than her bros then I dont see much to argue here.

Again as I said learning she was a replica was a shock but she got over it fairly quickly, she never let that dissuade her into thinking what she feels is fake. Had that been the only thing then she would have gone on living fine instead of suffering a moral quandary. But then Riku came along very shortly after and told her not only is she a replica but a replica who is hurting his friend Sora by existing. That's what Xion cared about, that's what Xion was torn over for all of days, and still at the end of the day she was willing to leave Sora asleep forever because she wanted to be with her friends and knew her friends needed her. That's part of what made Xion's character so wonderful, a realistic and understandable bit of selfishness (a trait Roxas and Axel also have) instead of being willing to throw her life away for the greater good at dimes notice like Sora could. Coming back as a replica isn't going to hurt anyone, it's not going to hurt her, it's not going to have any of the negatives it initially had because all those negatives came from Sora's disconnected memories.

Anyway I'm not saying her coming back as human ruin it but I think it weakens the message. You can't really say a puppet has its own right to live and have a normal life when in order for them to live and have a normal life you had to make them human. Also it sends a message that if you are born different then the only way to live happily is to remove what makes you different and I don't like that.

Memories are literal power in this series. You lose your memories like have them actually ripped out of your heart and you physically lose the power they contain. That's why Sora didn't just simply forget his abilities he completely lost all the strength he had gained in KH1 putting him back to lv1. I mean memories are quite literally bits and pieces of a person's heart. Fuse someone's memories into you and you will gain the powers and abilities of that person that is contained in those memories. Though it should be noted there is a difference between having someone else's memories inside you and having them fused into your heart. Like a car part just sitting it inside of the car won't actually give the car the benefits of that part, you have to install it into the car for it work. That's not a feature unique to any one being it's a universal constant, memories have the same effect on appearance as well. Nobodies and Replica just take it a step farther in that they can manifest things from memories alone. Riku has memories of his power to summon the keyblade but still requires a literal keyblade to do it. Xion has part of Sora's memories giving her the ability to wield the keyblade and then can just create a copy of the keyblade from those memories at any time.

For gameplay I respectively disagree, in the scope of this series a copy bot character has a ridiculous amount of potential they wouldn't have in other games where they could only had a small selection of powers to copy and in games where the combat isn't exactly what I'd call deep. WIth Xion we could potentially for example have someone who can fight with the speed of Ventus, wields Xemnas's ethereal blades, and enhances them with Riku's power of darkness and Lea's power of fire as just an example. It's also not only a way to let us get combinations of abilities we never would be able to normally though. It's a way to let us experience playing as characters we also wouldn't get to normally control by letting us copy and use their fight style.

Finally I'm arguing that Xion never shows any distaste or dislike for the keyblade. Not even post-all the heavy stuff going down never is she wishing that she didn't have the keyblade, trying to get rid of it, looking at it with disdain. There is nothing at all to assert that Xion has any negative feelings toward the keyblade and thus no reason to believe she'd want to get rid of it. Meanwhile she spent a good half of her life treasuring the thing, getting angry at the mere mention of someone calling it fake, wanted to become a professional with it, and so on. It's not even like ditching it would solve the heartless problem, they are infesting everywhere regardless if she has it or not. Instead it would ust leave her without the one weapon that can actually get rid of the suckers for good.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Heck if I were Roxas/Xion I'll want to keep the keyblade around. Everybody knows if there is any sense of danger S/R/K/Mickey will be there to save the day so Roxas and Xion are like 8th alternatives in case of danger.

Anagram

Banned
Again as I said learning she was a replica was a shock but she got over it fairly quickly, she never let that dissuade her into thinking what she feels is fake. Had that been the only thing then she would have gone on living fine instead of suffering a moral quandary. But then Riku came along very shortly after and told her not only is she a replica but a replica who is hurting his friend Sora by existing. That's what Xion cared about, that's what Xion was torn over for all of days, and still at the end of the day she was willing to leave Sora asleep forever because she wanted to be with her friends and knew her friends needed her. That's part of what made Xion's character so wonderful, a realistic and understandable bit of selfishness (a trait Roxas and Axel also have) instead of being willing to throw her life away for the greater good at dimes notice like Sora could. Coming back as a replica isn't going to hurt anyone, it's not going to hurt her, it's not going to have any of the negatives it initially had because all those negatives came from Sora's disconnected memories.
We definitely played different games here.

What she thought of her feelings aren't in question here nor her acceptance of her nature only that her nature caused her turmoil for the knowledge of what it did to Sora and Roxas. Bringing her back as she was only restores that issue she she was originally a puppet made to copy their abilities.
All those negative effects came from Sora's disconnected memories and her nature as a replica. She was siphoning strength even before Sora's memories were disconnected and was designed to do so. (which is why all her first missions while Axel was at Castle Oblivion was with Roxas, to begin the siphoning) (or why she began to speak or have a face when hanging with Roxas)
Sora's memory issue only fed this phenomenon more which is why you see it spike 20 or so days into the game when Sora finally goes into sleep.

What made her endearing, which is a subjective matter from person to person, isn't an issue here either. The fact is her being a replica was an issue to her friends and to innocent people. She was a replica made to replicate something and she was going to function in such a manner regardless of whether Sora's memories got messed with or not. Her tie to this replication being through Roxas.

Anyway I'm not saying her coming back as human ruin it but I think it weakens the message. You can't really say a puppet has its own right to live and have a normal life when in order for them to live and have a normal life you had to make them human. Also it sends a message that if you are born different then the only way to live happily is to remove what makes you different and I don't like that.
Man that's exactly what your saying. Read your above post, you feel her being human would completely cheapen all the things you like about her when it honestly wouldn't harm anything in the slightest since what's important is she gets to live happy.
Her coming back human would hurt about as much as you think her coming back a replica would.

Memories are literal power in this series. You lose your memories like have them actually ripped out of your heart and you physically lose the power they contain. That's why Sora didn't just simply forget his abilities he completely lost all the strength he had gained in KH1 putting him back to lv1. I mean memories are quite literally bits and pieces of a person's heart. Fuse someone's memories into you and you will gain the powers and abilities of that person that is contained in those memories. Though it should be noted there is a difference between having someone else's memories inside you and having them fused into your heart. Like a car part just sitting it inside of the car won't actually give the car the benefits of that part, you have to install it into the car for it work. That's not a feature unique to any one being it's a universal constant, memories have the same effect on appearance as well. Nobodies and Replica just take it a step farther in that they can manifest things from memories alone. Riku has memories of his power to summon the keyblade but still requires a literal keyblade to do it. Xion has part of Sora's memories giving her the ability to wield the keyblade and then can just create a copy of the keyblade from those memories at any time.
No one said memories aren't integral but your completely taking it out of context as well. Not all powers are tied to memories. Do you think Sora will still have the power to seal keyholes if he loses the keyblade despite remembering he could with it for example? Do you think someone would be free of the negative effects of dark corridors once they've returned human?
No nothing of the sort. Only heartless, Riku and the PoH are entirely free of corrosive effects of dark corridors and only the keyblade has the power to seal or open keyholes and so on.

What your talking about is powers or magic specific to a persons memory to perform them. For example is Sora forgot the keyblade he wouldn't be able to summon his or if Riku forgot darkness he wouldn't be able to utilize it.
Xions' power however wasn't anything like that. It wasn't a conscious ability nor was it an ability she could control at all. It was something built into her and her replica body. She was made to function that way and thats how she was.
After all if it was an ability she had control over in any sense of the matter. Dont ya think she'd have just stopped siphoning to keep Sora and Roxas safe?

Just because she remembers she siphoned or copied abilities doesn't mean she'll have that power once shes brought back because it's not a power tied to her memory of being able to control or conjure it, it was a factor of her biology. The false keyblade was merely a manifestation of this ability as was her varying appearance from person to person.

Your confusing memories for being the source of all power when power has many sources, especially with weapons and biology.

Like Rikus newfound ability of "darkness resistence" that makes him worthless to Xehanort. Riku didn't even know he was till pointed out. Rikus' heart got that way due to his journey and time with darkness.
Or more simple examples being guns or knives. These have the power to cut and shoot people but the people themselves dont' despite remembering they did such things with these weapons.
Or if you want more in-universe examples ya got heartless with their varying forms and powers of darkness which only they can use because they are heartless to begin with. These abilities dont carry over to the human once reformed just like not everything of the nobody carries back over.

Xion was made, as a tool/puppet, to copy abilities. It was her bodies function. Not a special power tied to her heart, memory or spells she can recall or invoke through memory.

For gameplay I respectively disagree, in the scope of this series a copy bot character has a ridiculous amount of potential they wouldn't have in other games where they could only had a small selection of powers to copy and in games where the combat isn't exactly what I'd call deep. WIth Xion we could potentially for example have someone who can fight with the speed of Ventus, wields Xemnas's ethereal blades, and enhances them with Riku's power of darkness and Lea's power of fire as just an example. It's also not only a way to let us get combinations of abilities we never would be able to normally though. It's a way to let us experience playing as characters we also wouldn't get to normally control by letting us copy and use their fight style.
Now your arguing something with no real answer. To me no matter how you explain it the copying mechanic is something among many heroes and nothing I see here makes it unique or cool to me for her to have. She'd basically be a KH Ditto, or mega man or whatever others you can name with copying themes. =/ (and to be respectfully blunt I find a character way WAY less interesting when all they do is copy others)

It's one of those agree to disagree moments.

Finally I'm arguing that Xion never shows any distaste or dislike for the keyblade. Not even post-all the heavy stuff going down never is she wishing that she didn't have the keyblade, trying to get rid of it, looking at it with disdain. There is nothing at all to assert that Xion has any negative feelings toward the keyblade and thus no reason to believe she'd want to get rid of it. Meanwhile she spent a good half of her life treasuring the thing, getting angry at the mere mention of someone calling it fake, wanted to become a professional with it, and so on. It's not even like ditching it would solve the heartless problem, they are infesting everywhere regardless if she has it or not. Instead it would ust leave her without the one weapon that can actually get rid of the suckers for good.
Your completely ignoring the fact she quit caring or even thinking about the weapon once she learned that it and she was indeed fake. She hated it being called fake before because it was an insult on her person and she trained with it before because she knew without it her existence would mean nothing to the Organization and thus she'd be seen as useless and terminated.

Everything your arguing about her keyblade merely ties into the fact that having it guarantees her existence is safe and with meaning within the organization. This is no longer a factor however as she has her friends and a chance to live her life as she sees fit and with her and her friends giving that life meaning.
(the entire mission of helping her to regain a keyblade was directly tied into her express fear of being deemed useless by the Organization and stated so by her own person)

In short her keyblade honestly serves her no other purpose. Also ditching the keyblade does help because they are drawn to wielders specifically and more urgently as explained in KH1. While they attack anyone and spread their numbers are dwindled thanks to Sora and if KH2 showed us anything the heartless only seemed prevalent in a world in which a villain was taking action. For her to ditch it would get her a safer passage than it would for Sora who carries it and draws heartless to his person more easily as a result.

----

Man I'm gonna save you time here. I've had enough of these debates to lose faith in this series and I can tell you now this is an agree to disagree issue. I dont care enough about the series to argue it much longer and nothing your saying sounds convincing to me and I can tell nothing I say is doing the same for you.

Hmm...I worry my post comes on too strong or mean or something...I can never tell. My bluntness is why I try to avoid long topics these days. *sighs* Oh well just trust me when I say no hostility intended. Dx

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
But I like debates....still I guess if you don't really want to then I won't bother and no worries it doesn't sound harsh to me.

I will though say you are mistaken. Xion was never meant to siphon Sora's memories initially. The plan was the pieces would flow into Roxas and she would copy them allowing her to copy the power they hold. This ideal setup would have given Sora's power to Roxas and a copy of that power in Xion, and all Xion would have is a copy of that power there would be no self any kind. But something went wrong (probably because the replica program wasn't perfected yet) instead of simply copying some of the memories a few leaked into Xion, gave her a will, and started a chain where memories would continue to pour in and merge with her. Xemnas was going to scrap her as soon as he realized what had happened but then it occurred to him that his accidental siphoning of memories was a good thing he could use to their advantage. He switched plans, Xion could still be a backup wielder but now her purpose was to remain close to Roxas to keep Sora asleep.

Last edited:

Popsydoodles

Gosh. After reading these last few posts I so badly want Xion and Riku Replica to have a confrontation. The puppets who refused to be called fake. Would be so touching to see them relate. Heck even a Roxas and Repliku moment would be touching. :,(

But I like debates....still I guess if you don't really want to then I won't bother and no worries it doesn't sound harsh to me.

I have to agree with you on Xion's puppet past not immediately being thrown out the window. It plays a huge role in her character but I'd be okay with them making her human only after some tear jerking Disney/KH magical moment AND only if that's what she really wanted. I still want her to come back as a recreated puppet vessel specially made to house her heart and memories.

Hell maybe after she inhabits the vessel they realize and are shocked to see she transformed it into a real body.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
I'm sorry but after years of this kinda thing I've just found it impossible to like the series enough to argue it. Even reading my own post I groan at the mess of story I see from the series.

I will though say you are mistaken. Xion was never meant to siphon Sora's memories initially. The plan was the pieces would flow into Roxas and she would copy them allowing her to copy the power they hold. This ideal setup would have given Sora's power to Roxas and a copy of that power in Xion, and all Xion would have is a copy of that power there would be no self any kind. But something went wrong (probably because the replica program wasn't perfected yet) instead of simply copying some of the memories a few leaked into Xion, gave her a will, and started a chain where memories would continue to pour in and merge with her. Xemnas was going to scrap her as soon as he realized what had happened but then it occurred to him that his accidental siphoning of memories was a good thing he could use to their advantage. He switched plans, Xion could still be a backup wielder but now her purpose was to remain close to Roxas to keep Sora asleep.
No Xion was made to replicate whatever she could keyblade wise from Sora through Roxas. Sora's memories as well as it putting him into sleep was not only an unexpected outcome but one Xemnas took delight in and somewhat admitted to when he mentioned to Siax about how he can't see how great this predicament is. (or however he worded it)

Xion was made to and was always going to copy something regardless of how Sora's end of their plan went. The things that went arwy was Marluxia hijacking the original memory plan (although that ultimately helped Xemnas more) and how incomplete the replica program was since Vexen was destroyed before he could refine it. (though Repliku showed he had improved at least somewhat on it after Xion)

Now then I go to sleep farewell. I half expect Sephiroth0812 to appear and elaborate on this more since my own reports memory is fuzzy. lol

Gosh. After reading these last few posts I so badly want Xion and Riku Replica to have a confrontation. The puppets who refused to be called fake. Would be so touching to see them relate. Heck even a Roxas and Repliku moment would be touching. :,(

Its why I find Repliku one of the best characters. He was brief but pretty like a firework. TnT

Popsydoodles

Its why I find Repliku one of the best characters. He was brief but pretty like a firework. TnT
Hes been absent from the story for the perfect amount of time too. Where he's almost completely forgotten...He could even be the long haired Riku to counter the current short haired Riku. Then the fan base can stop crying over a hairstyle. :,)

Hirokey123

Awards
No Sora's memories and his falling to sleep were always part of the plan. As they said the original plan for Xion was that they would take a piece of Sora's memories and have her copy them gaining his power. To do this they would use Namine to strip Sora of his memories, let them flow into Roxas, and put Xion near him during this time. The initial results went exactly as planned Xion gained the keyblade and Roxas fell asleep. This was why they knew Namine had began her work and were aware that provided she could finish Roxas would awaken, this was the whole thing the Castle Oblivion plan hinged on.

What Marluxia did was instead of just have Namine strip Sora of all his memories he had her strip away strategic pieces and replaced them with fakes, with the end goal of turning Sora into his puppet. This would also have had the bonus effect of incapacitating Roxas though it's never said on if Marluxia was aware of that. Zexion recognized what Marluxia was up to and even that in theory Sora definitely would be a massive asset to have on the organization's side, but was suspect of Malruxia's motives. In the end this is all irrelevant as the only way to fix Sora after Marluxia's damage was for Namine to strip Sora of all his memories anyway. So while the process certainly took longer than the Organization expected in the end the Castle Oblivion plan went off pretty much perfectly, save for the loss of Vexen and Zexion though if you were Axel and Saix that also was perfect.

Of course then Xemnas realized that nothing had worked right, Xion wasn't copying memories she was outright siphoning them away allowing things like a self and will of her own to manifest. His mindless puppet wielder plan went down the toilet and he was going to flush her away to till he saw that this was actually better than what he wanted since now she could ensure Sora never waken.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Seeing Gram and Hirokey going at it like this really gives me some heartwarming feelings lol, it's sometimes refreshing to just follow a debate instead of indulging in it personally.

Hirokey certainly has some unusual, rather rare interpretations of several events and plots in the whole series as I can see and while I may personally not agree with several of them, they still are quite interesting to read about and provide a different perspective on some plotlines.

Hirokey123

Awards
Okay that part is like sooooo not interpretation it's almost all word for word said in the games I even went and found the text. >.<

Here is where he directly states the intent was not for her to siphon his memories but to create a copy of them.

Game:
Xemnas: The goal was to duplicate the Keyblade wielder's memories, and
through them, his powers--thus making them our own. Vexen oversaw the project
at Castle Oblivion. However, our efforts were severely derailed by his
unexpected demise. And this particular Replica--the one we called Xion--
came to form an identity of her own

Movie:
Xemnas:The purpose was to take a piece of the keyblade wielder's memory and copy it, thus making his powers his own. This was one of several projects of ours being undertaken at Castle Oblivion.However, our efforts were severely derailed by his unexpected demise. And this particular Replica--the one we called Xion--
came to form an identity of her own

Saix and Xemnas's conversation when Roxas falls asleep where through it we learn that they were waiting for Namine to start stripping Sora of his memories, Xion to gain the keyblade, and Roxas to fall into slumber temporarily.

Saïx: Naminé must have begun her work...
Xemnas: Will he wake from this?
Saïx: I am told he will--provided she strips the hero of all his memories.
Xemnas: Then much hinges on Castle Oblivion.
Saïx: We needn't stop collecting hearts. Number XIV has gained power over
the Keyblade, just as we intended. Xion can fill Roxas's shoes for the
time being.

This is where Xemnas says that Xion siphoning memories was not part of her original design and the effect it was causing on her was going to have her scrapped until he realized it was actually a beneficial thing for them.

Xemnas: I will admit, Xion has strayed from our original designs. But this
unpredictable behavior is proving to have an interesting side effect.
Saïx: Really?
Xemnas: We wanted the Key. Xion's exposure to Roxas effected a transfer of
its power, just as we had hoped. Had things stopped there, Xion would have
been an unequivocal success. But then, through Roxas, Sora himself began to
shape "it" into "her," giving Xion a sense of identity. I was ready to scrap
the whole project... Then, it occurred to me: Xion is keeping Sora's memories
trapped by claiming them as her own. Keeping her close to Roxas will prevent
Sora from ever waking.

This is one of many pieces that make it clear that shuffling Sora's memories to make him a puppet was not part of the organization's plan and it left Zexion uneasy.

Zexion:Marluxia may very well succeed in getting his puppet...Sora would be a valuable asset to the organization but Marluxia and Larxene's actions they - leave me quite uneasy.

Day 24: The Upper Floors
Author: Zexion
Marluxia has succeeded in leading the Keyblade master to the castle.
I sense multiple threads at work, but details on each of the projects are scarce. I suspect some alleged organization projects are secretly private machinations.
Marluxia seems especially suspect.

Anagram

Banned
Hes been absent from the story for the perfect amount of time too. Where he's almost completely forgotten...He could even be the long haired Riku to counter the current short haired Riku. Then the fan base can stop crying over a hairstyle. :,)

I'd rather him stay gone. That tragedy is what makes him great~

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd rather him stay gone. That tragedy is what makes him great~
I'm with Cog on this one. The KH equivalent to death has been cheapened enough as it is. If everyone can just be revived with little to no consequences, it takes out the impact that their disappearance had in the first place. We've already seen it happen with at least half the Organization.

Anagram

Banned
I'm with Cog on this one. The KH equivalent to death has been cheapened enough as it is. If everyone can just be revived with little to no consequences, it takes out the impact that their disappearance had in the first place. We've already seen it happen with at least half the Organization.

Exactly. Counting Xehanorts constant presence as well your easily breaching into territory no story should. Once your explore afterlife and death and especially revival you fall into a rut of pointless and meaningless death or excuses to keep using a long overstayed villain.

Depending on KH does it it's easily going the route of Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z in which death is basically non consequential.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Exactly. Counting Xehanorts constant presence as well your easily breaching into territory no story should. Once your explore afterlife and death and especially revival you fall into a rut of pointless and meaningless death or excuses to keep using a long overstayed villain.

Depending on KH does it it's easily going the route of Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z in which death is basically non consequential.

Hey.........Goku sacrificing himself in the fight against Cell still gets me everytime.....

Popsydoodles

I could see the revival of Repliku as a Nort vessel, still wanting to be more than a clone of Riku, where his stay is over once he's defeated again. Only this time he's defeated by Nort himself because he turns on them after meeting with Roxas or Xion and having a "heart to heart". Then his being shimmers and fades once again to have a slightly happier ending where he chose his own fate but this time he passes on into the light. That would kick me SQUARE in my feels genitalia man.
I just don't want him left alone in the dark man. His existence was tragic enough but now you're sending him off into KH Hell? I can't handle those negative feels man. :,(

I just realized that Riku's name never had an "X" thrown into it. :/ Kurix? Kruix? Xurik? Kixru? Ruxik?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back