• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Somebody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i hope she isnt related to aqua...it would make the story even more complicated and stuff. also that they really dont look alike and doesnt show much of a connection but one simple quote where they both say "lie"

If by "complicated and stuff" you mean "a great addition to the story and totally necessary" then yes, I have to agree with you.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua13 said:
i hope she isnt related to aqua...it would make the story even more complicated and stuff.

Because making her related to Kairi who couldn't create a Nobody until Sora created one for her out of thin air wouldn't be complicated - and stuff?
Xion being Aqua related, say, her Nobody, would be a clear cut, easy to explain case in comparison.

Also.

If by "complicated and stuff" you mean "a great addition to the story and totally necessary" then yes, I have to agree with you.

This.

Aqua13 said:
also that they really dont look alike and doesnt show much of a connection but one simple quote where they both say "lie"

Yeah, only they do look alike.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
She needs to be at least somehow related to Sora and Roxas for her to get the KK.
Her looks can be then explained by her being affected by their Memories though, which would make her otherwise unrelated.
It all hangs on how she's related to Sora and Roxas.

My bad. Forgot about that.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
you don't get it.
I understand just fine.

I'm saying Kairi CAN'T have a nobody,
Im saying she can.
because her heart never dissapeared.
But her heart was released twice.

she only existed. and Namine is a conglomerant of Sora and kairi, with kairi's looks, but witha connection to all of sora's friends hearts.
Edit: Everyone keeps telling me that kairi can't be a nobody because she can't have a heartless,
Their is always an exception to the rules. "Namine"
but she technically was, because she was a body without a heart, therefore, a nobody. Also the fact that everyone agrees that her body remained behind, nobody or not, proves that Xion can not be her nobody, because she never became one.
Her heart never became a heartless and her body and soul never became a nobody. But namine came into existence with no body or soul so she was left with nothing. So if we keep this in mind and remember that kairis heart left her body and soul on destiny island. A namine like nobody could have been created "xion" because kairis body and soul was still in the realm of light xion was left with nothing. Which would explain her not meeting the requirements of the organization, having no memories of her somebody, being born in a white room possibly castle oblivion, and resembles kairi.

But i dont support this idea anymore. Im just saying its possible.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Because making her related to Kairi who couldn't create a Nobody until Sora created one for her out of thin air wouldn't be complicated - and stuff?
Xion being Aqua related, say, her Nobody, would be a clear cut, easy to explain case in comparison.

Also.

This.

Yeah, only they do look alike.

oh dear....only in cgi comparison....and that wasnt much...aqua has a sharper face. and kairi and xion dont look somuch like her.....if you compare aqua to some other character not in kh, and compare the same character to kairi, you would notice it a little more....like the girl in Dance dance revolution S. she has a striking resemblance to aqua (almost insanely similar), but when you compare the same person with kairi...she doesnt look like her, therefore aqua doesnt look like kairi.

the fact that kairi made a nobody out of sora's darkness leaving his own body, made it complicated enough when you read ansem reports....so if sora helped out, what makes you think xion was aqua's? the plot is complicated enough with namine. xion would be more out there.

just incase you didnt know which character i meant. i'll show it here

ddr.jpg

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua13 said:

You not seeing the Aqua in Xion =\= they're not similar. Enough people did spy that.

the fact that kairi made a nobody out of sora's darkness leaving his own body, made it complicated enough when you read ansem reports....so if sora helped out, what makes you think xion was aqua's?

When did I say that Xion was made by Sora? It was talking about how Namine was created.

the plot is complicated enough with namine. xion would be more out there

Yes, which is why I find it ridiculous you're trying to tie Xion to the person who makes this all so complicated - Kairi.
Kairi can't have a Nobody on her own. Xion would have to be that much of an uber special complicated Nobody to be Kairi related.
If she's Aqua related, it solves most of the problematic issues of her birth, being mostly - that Kairi couldn't have created her on her own, whereas Aqua could've easily done so, when all she'd have to do was stay alive until Xehanort created the first Heartless/Nobody.
And hey, seeing how he has her Armor in the Room of Sleep he himself made - who's to say Aqua wasn't a test subject in the experiments that gave us Heartless and Nobodies to begin with, hm?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
You not seeing the Aqua in Xion =\= they're not similar. Enough people did spy that.

When did I say that Xion was made by Sora? It was talking about how Namine was created.

Yes, which is why I find it ridiculous you're trying to tie Xion to the person who makes this all so complicated - Kairi.
Kairi can't have a Nobody on her own. Xion would have to be that much of an uber special complicated Nobody to be Kairi related.
If she's Aqua related, it solves most of the problematic issues of her birth, being mostly - that Kairi couldn't have created her on her own, whereas Aqua could've easily done so, when all she'd have to do was stay alive until Xehanort created the first Heartless/Nobody.
And hey, seeing how he has her Armor in the Room of Sleep he himself made - who's to say Aqua wasn't a test subject in the experiments that gave us Heartless and Nobodies to begin with, hm?

and this whole thing is on the asumption that xion is kairi's nobody, but like your theories hinted. memories can form people. so what if she's jsut a memory?

also we havent seen kairi in any scan of 358/2 days. it could possibly be that xion is actually kairi herself, but you know...not likely

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua13 said:
and this whole thing is on the asumption that xion is kairi's nobody, but like your theories hinted. memories can form people. so what if she's jsut a memory?

I find it unlikely but it is remotely possible. Though I fail to see how that would make things less complicated for oyu.

also we havent seen kairi in any scan of 358/2 days. it could possibly be that xion is actually kairi herself, but you know...not likely

Try impossible. Kairi was accounted for during CoM and the end of it, a time period in which Xion was already in existence. It was in Reverse Rebirth's credit roll, I believe, that we get to see Kairi staring off into the distance, Selphie worriedly checking up on her.
Kairi was there when Xion was already born, hence she's not Kairi. Also, you'd think that with all this talking about Kairi Xion's been doing that someone would've gotten a clue about her being Kairi herself, or at least checked up on it.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I find it unlikely but it is remotely possible. Though I fail to see how that would make things less complicated for oyu.

Try impossible. Kairi was accounted for during CoM and the end of it, a time period in which Xion was already in existence. It was in Reverse Rebirth's credit roll, I believe, that we get to see Kairi staring off into the distance, Selphie worriedly checking up on her.
Kairi was there when Xion was already born, hence she's not Kairi. Also, you'd think that with all this talking about Kairi Xion's been doing that someone would've gotten a clue about her being Kairi herself, or at least checked up on it.

yeah well...what do you think? i mean....tetsuya nomura hinted so much on kairi. and even though he said he didnt reveal anything important, he could be lying so we would have to think even weirder theories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua13 said:
tetsuya nomura hinted so much on kairi. and even though he said he didnt reveal anything important, he could be lying so we would have to think even weirder theories.

Him having hinted so much on Kairi is exactly what makes me think he's bluffing through his teeth about this.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Him having hinted so much on Kairi is exactly what makes me think he's bluffing through his teeth about this.

so you think its too obvious?

but what about terra? he hinted so much on him being somehow xehanort. You tihnk thats a bluff aswell?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, because visually speaking, Xehanort is Terra. There are very few ways in which that one can be explained.
Xion has at the very least two explanations to her looks, one being she's Aqua related (and yes, I know, you don't see it, but myself and others do) so the 'base' would look the part, and the second being that she's influenced by Sora and Roxas's Memories to the point of her wielding the KK. That would merit both Aqua and Kairi visual traits.
Terra = Xehanort is a question of who/what else is in the mix other than Terra.
Xion =? Kairi has far too many complicating factors as well as ways to get around it.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
No, because visually speaking, Xehanort is Terra. There are very few ways in which that one can be explained.
Xion has at the very least two explanations to her looks, one being she's Aqua related (and yes, I know, you don't see it, but myself and others do) so the 'base' would look the part, and the second being that she's influenced by Sora and Roxas's Memories to the point of her wielding the KK. That would merit both Aqua and Kairi visual traits.
Terra = Xehanort is a question of who/what else is in the mix other than Terra.
Xion =? Kairi has far too many complicating factors as well as ways to get around it.

ok even if they do look alike....its not that big of a look. i cant see it at all....i mean if you see it, it must be a smll resemblance, they only have same color eyes. there facial structure is different. dont you think the resemblances could be better? like bigger eyes, just a bit of a rounder face and same hair style?

yes in the cgi scene they do look very much alike, but the gameplay contradicts it, her face could've been just a concept aswell. liike i said before...the mind of fan wanting them to look alike, would make it so they would actually think they do.

terra could easily be just himself, he doesnt have to be a mixture of anything with DS or MX.

Also we dont even know if the keyblade is real. and also even if it was real, it doesnt poitn to aqua directly.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I'm a little lost, I haven't read this whole thing. Can you explain how it would be Sora AND Roxas' memories, and not just Soras? I just need to be filled in, I'm not questioning it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua13 said:
i mean if you see it, it must be a smll resemblance, they only have same color eyes. there facial structure is different. dont you think the resemblances could be better? like bigger eyes, just a bit of a rounder face and same hair style?

I wonder how many times I'll have to repeat the word 'puberty' to you before you'll get that it can explain every last difference you're complaining about.

the mind of fan wanting them to look alike, would make it so they would actually think they do.

And this wouldn't apply to you and wanting to have Kairi and Xion related at all, I suppose?

terra could easily be just himself, he doesnt have to be a mixture of anything with DS or MX.

Only with LS yes being pushed into partial canonity kind of kills this. Plus, again, the looks. Xehanort can't really look that much like Terra without there being a relation.

Also we dont even know if the keyblade is real. and also even if it was real, it doesnt poitn to aqua directly.

I never said it pointed to Aqua, simply that it was one of many things that complicated the process of trying to determine Xion's true identity. Whether or not the Keyblade is fake, the KK Keychain indicates a relation to Sora and Roxas. Throw in Xion just about saying she's affected by Roxas's Memories and you have yourself a not so illogical conclusion that her looks mean squat.
But that's a discussion we ran into walls in on various other threads so I'll appreciate it if you won't take up on this further here.

I'm a little lost, I haven't read this whole thing. Can you explain how it would be Sora AND Roxas' memories, and not just Soras? I just need to be filled in, I'm not questioning it.

For starters, Sora's Memories went to Roxas. So if Xion was to get the Memories via Roxas, it's both Sora and Roxas's Memories.
Also, she said in one of the trailers something along the lines of her being filled with Memories of Roxas. Hence, a mix.

Papou

I don't think that the similarities between Aqua and Kairi/Namine/Xion are all that numerous. They all have a pretty generic look, but Aqua has the very sharp brows that we haven't seen on any other female characters in KH. Well, maybe Larxene. The argument for puberty having occurred can be used on the shape of her eyes and her chin, but her brow is so severe (for lack of a better word) that I think she's just meant to look like Aqua, not like Kairi. They may share some similarities but I don't think she was designed with intent to look like somebody else.

Muse

you look atrocious
Xion is Sora and Kairi's Nobody, when Sora's heart joined with Kairi's,

They never joined. Not once. They were both in the same body at the same time. That was it. They never once became one heart.

Kairi had darkness from Sora's heart

If Kairi had the darkness from Sora's heart, it might contaminate the light in hers and corrupt her heart, no longer making her a PoH. Now, that didn't happen, did it?

thus Xion X+kaIri+sOra+Nobody, XION.

Oh, yay! Taking letters that happen to match and putting them together to try and use them as basis! How fun! I want to try!

Ven
Tidus
Olette

There's also

Ienzo
Pence
Riku

and

Selphie
Ansem
Leon.

Kay, letters that happen to be the same -/- evidence. There are plenty other characters with the same letters in their names, so that doesn't prove anything.

The x is because all Nobodies in person form have Xs in their name.

Namine.

She can't be a heartless because She's in the organization.

She could be a giant, floating purple elephant and still be in the Organization because Xemnas said so. He's the Superior, so no one would question him.

Xion has Kairi's body, and somewhat of Sora's soul. That's why in the trailer for 358/2 days, she doesn't know who kairi is but she knows Sora.

Kairi has her body. It never once left the Realm of Light. Also, without her soul, it would perish.

Roxas has both Sora's body and soul in its entirety. No one else has little snippets of either.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
Mwa. <3
First thing, I would like to thank you all for reading...
Second, let's put all of the facts together in one spot to make figuring this out easier.
Fact: Kairi and Sora both lost their hearts in KH1.
Fact: Kairi's heart connected with Sora's at the moment of her own heart loss, and her heart attached to the first living thing it connected with: Sora's heart.
Fact: Kairi's body vanished as soon as her heart left her body.
Fact: Sora lost his own heart releasing Kairi's heart which was inside his.
Fact: Namine came out of Kairi; Roxas came out of Sora. They both went back to their Somebodies at the end of KH2.
Fact: Kairi is a Princess of Heart, therefore her heart is stronger than the average heart, therefore her body is also stronger than the average body.
Fact: there is always a possibility that if a body is strong enough, maybe two Nobodies could pop out.
Fact: Xion looks a heck of a lot like Kairi, yes?

And there's a new trailer I just finished watching on Youtube...Xion asks Riku about "that girl that Sora always hung out with", and Riku replies "Kairi? Sora cares very much for her." Xion flinches and says, "I know...but i can't go back, not yet."
Riku answers with, "You should hurry."
There is also a hint at the end of this trailer that implies that Sora cannot complete his memory-restoration withoutthe return of Xion.
I don't know if it's a spoiler, but someone said they got it from khinsider. (haaaaay.)
From this trailer i think that it's safe to assume Xion is not just A Nobody, she is TWO Nobodies, or at least part of two DIFFERENT Nobodies: Sora and Kairi.
It's like they had a baby lol!!!
(sorry, i felt too serious...)
Thanks for listening!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back