• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Somebody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
She's more Sora's Nobody than Kairi's though.

zhill05

I have given it some thought about the connection to Kairi, Namine, and Xion. Though Kairi has no darkness in her due to being a PoH, that would deny any possiblitiy of her having a Nobody. Since Kairi's heart was with Kairi's when her heart was released in KH1, it wasn't really revealed as to whose nobody she bolongs to, nor how Namine was born since she was supposedly born differently from the other Nobodies. About Xion, my guess would be the fact the both Sora and Kairi may have created Xion as a Nobody since the darkness could have been all that was needed for Xion, or Namine, to be born, though obviously this is something that won't be proven until KH: Days will be released. Since its been said that Namine, and possibly Xion, has be born differently from the other Nobodies, which gives the idea that Nobodies could be born in other methods other than just a strong will. Since the original person wasn't revealed for Namine, my guess would be that Xion would be Kairi's originaly Nobody since her heart was merged with Sora for a brief period, then the fate the Xion experienced allowed Namine to maybe take her place in becoming whole.

Confusing yet, still just an idea.

Doc

I have given it some thought about the connection to Kairi, Namine, and Xion. Though Kairi has no darkness in her due to being a PoH, that would deny any possiblitiy of her having a Nobody. Since Kairi's heart was with Kairi's when her heart was released in KH1, it wasn't really revealed as to whose nobody she bolongs to, nor how Namine was born since she was supposedly born differently from the other Nobodies. About Xion, my guess would be the fact the both Sora and Kairi may have created Xion as a Nobody since the darkness could have been all that was needed for Xion, or Namine, to be born, though obviously this is something that won't be proven until KH: Days will be released. Since its been said that Namine, and possibly Xion, has be born differently from the other Nobodies, which gives the idea that Nobodies could be born in other methods other than just a strong will. Since the original person wasn't revealed for Namine, my guess would be that Xion would be Kairi's originaly Nobody since her heart was merged with Sora for a brief period, then the fate the Xion experienced allowed Namine to maybe take her place in becoming whole.

I know Rain hypothesized that Xion wasn't a nobody at all, but aqua. I don't know how to set up the link to the thread though

Muse

you look atrocious
I have given it some thought about the connection to Kairi, Namine, and Xion. Though Kairi has no darkness in her due to being a PoH, that would deny any possiblitiy of her having a Nobody.

Heartless and Nobody, yes.

Since Kairi's heart was with Kairi's when her heart was released in KH1

I think you mean Sora's.

it wasn't really revealed as to whose nobody she belongs to

And I don't understand what you mean here. You mean Namine? Technically, she's both Sora's and Kairi's Nobody. She was born from Sora's body and soul, but it was Kairi's heart leaving that body and soul that spawned her birth.

nor how Namine was born since she was supposedly born differently from the other Nobodies.

Well, she was born the same way as normal nobodies, but her composition is entirely different. She's composed of basically nothing.

About Xion, my guess would be the fact the both Sora and Kairi may have created Xion as a Nobody since the darkness could have been all that was needed for Xion, or Namine, to be born, though obviously this is something that won't be proven until KH: Days will be released.

What do you mean they both created her? Like, alongside Roxas and Namine at Hollow Bastion? Unlikely, unless she's a Nobody exactly like Namine composed of nothing.

Since its been said that Namine, and possibly Xion, has be born differently from the other Nobodies, which gives the idea that Nobodies could be born in other methods other than just a strong will.

Strong heart casting off its body -> Nobody is created. That heart also has to become a Heartless, it seems.

The method doesn't change, but the circumstances surrounding the method is what makes them Special.

Since the original person wasn't revealed for Namine, my guess would be that Xion would be Kairi's originaly Nobody since her heart was merged with Sora for a brief period,

Namine -> Both Kairi and Sora's

Kairi's heart didn't merge with Sora's heart.

then the fate the Xion experienced allowed Namine to maybe take her place in becoming whole.

You mean Xion being eliminated helped Namine fuse back together with Kairi in order to become whole? Well, I don't exactly disagree with it, but if Xion and Namine are both made of nothing, then Xion being eliminated really shouldn't do anything to affect Nami whatsoever.

Separating it into paragraphs might help.

Diastyl

How is it possible for Kairi to have a nobody? SHe's a princess of heart right? Don't flame, I'm a girl who loves but never played KH

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How is it possible for Kairi to have a nobody? SHe's a princess of heart right? Don't flame, I'm a girl who loves but never played KH

1) Have her Heart leave someone else's Body. Hence, Sora.
2) Until stated that is not the case for Xion, it's still possible she was born on the night of the storm when Kairi's Heart left her own body, and thus, much like Namine, she is lacking a Body and Soul of her own.

Kingaison98

In your mind, breaking your chain of memories!
Xion is Sora and Kairi's Nobody, when Sora's heart joined with Kairi's, Kairi had darkness from Sora's heart thus Xion X+kaIri+sOra+Nobody, XION. The x is because all Nobodies in person form have Xs in their name. She can't be a heartless because She's in the organization. Xion has Kairi's body, and somewhat of Sora's soul. That's why in the trailer for 358/2 days, she doesn't know who kairi is but she knows Sora.

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No, only Nobodies that are in the Organization have X's in their names. Or did you forget about Naminé?

Second of all, Kairi's heart can't have had darkness from being in contact with Sora's heart. It doesn't work like that. Having a heart of pure light meant that she can't ever have darkness.

If she had darkness, then she wouldn't have been a PoH, her heart wouldn't have been needed to open the door to KH, and she wouldn't have been able to purify the darkness from Sora when he turned into a Heartless.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, there's still the possibility of her being Aqua's nobody, although MOST of the nobodies names are mixed up of their somebodies, like Roxas, Sora with an X. Xion X with kaIri with sOra with Nobody, look at the capitals.

*facepalms at people picking up random letters from people's characters when those letters are vowels*
Riku has an I.
Olette has an O.
Pick any character at random that has an N.
I think you see where I'm heading out with this.

And Xemnas wasn't named after Xehanort, so we can't really say a Nobody's name indicates their Identities. Yes, Xehanort called himself Ansem at the time he became a Nobody, but who's to say Xion didn't have her name changed before either? And that of course leaves us with the No I anagram which brings us back to the fact her Org name implies nothing about her identity.
You said it yourself - most of the Org Nobodies' names are messed up. Hence - you can't really use that rule here.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Then my source of information is a LIER. I used wikipedia.

Never ever trust wikipedia on that sort of thing. Especially if you're refering to the KHwiki. Cesspit of lies and broken dreams. It's not even theories people post there, as much as what they'd have liked to see, which in most cases is wrong not to mention idiotic.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Pick any character at random that has an N.

Lol, Pence. All my money on being related to Pence.

Seriously though, I would be thrilled if she wasn't related to any current KH character. Is there anyone with me? I'm not denying anything anyone's said, I'm just saying it would make my day.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She needs to be at least somehow related to Sora and Roxas for her to get the KK.
Her looks can be then explained by her being affected by their Memories though, which would make her otherwise unrelated.
It all hangs on how she's related to Sora and Roxas.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i hope she isnt related to aqua...it would make the story even more complicated and stuff. also that they really dont look alike and doesnt show much of a connection but one simple quote where they both say "lie"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back