• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Somebody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelfan008

I know this has been worked to death, but think about this. Everyone says that Xion is obviously Kairi's Nobody, but can Kairi HAVE a nobody? her heart never became a heartless, but joined with Sora's. Now I know that doesn't mean anything, but also keep in mind we see her body several times before she gets her heart back. So, in the first game Kairi IS Kairi's nobody.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I know this has been worked to death, but think about this. Everyone says that Xion is obviously Kairi's Nobody, but can Kairi HAVE a nobody?
Yes...

her heart never became a heartless, but joined with Sora's.
True...

Now I know that doesn't mean anything, but also keep in mind we see her body several times before she gets her heart back. So, in the first game Kairi IS Kairi's nobody.
Namine is kairis nobody.
Possibly xion.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I know this has been worked to death, but think about this. Everyone says that Xion is obviously Kairi's Nobody, but can Kairi HAVE a nobody?

Namine is kairi's Nobody. According to AtW anyway but hey, what does he know :/

her heart never became a heartless, but joined with Sora's. Now I know that doesn't mean anything, but also keep in mind we see her body several times before she gets her heart back.

namine is made up from nothing and some part of sora, most likely. She has not much to do with kairi's body at all.

So, in the first game Kairi IS Kairi's nobody.

Uhhh no.

Muse

you look atrocious
I know this has been worked to death, but think about this.

It's a beaten horse; what can we do about it?

Everyone says that Xion is obviously Kairi's Nobody

Well, not everyone. There are those who believe she's Aqua's Nobody.

but can Kairi HAVE a nobody?

Not naturally, of course. She's a PoH. No darkness, no Heartless. No Heartless, no Nobody. Simple as that.

her heart never became a heartless, but joined with Sora's.

I wouldn't say it 'joined' with Sora's heart. It was residing alongside Sora's heart within his body, until it joined back with her in HB.

No, she was more like a lifeless doll. Not a Nobody. There's a slight difference. She never moved around on her own or did really any of the things that we've known Nobodies to do, other than exist without a heart. That's about it.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
only reason kairi's body remained is that her heart didnt become a heartless, just went into sora's body, so no, kairi is never a nobody. also, i think being a PoH has a lot to do with it too.

Muse

you look atrocious
Her having a heart filled with nothing but pure light prevents her from having a Heartless. You need to have at least a tiny bit of darkness, a tiny smidge of darkness within your heart to even be capable of forming a Heartless, and Kairi has none.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know this has been worked to death, but think about this. Everyone says that Xion is obviously Kairi's Nobody

Hi, how do you do.
I'm a person that says Xion is not Kairi's Nobody.
Pleased to meetcha :lol:

but can Kairi HAVE a nobody?

One that is created from someone else, apparently. Alternatively, it seems further details might be needed about the night of the storm.

This to the ends of the universe. A Body and Soul, left without a Heart. By the most proper definition of what a Nobody is, KH1 Kairi fits the bill perfectly.
That does, however leave the possibility that Xion was created as a by product of a PoH's Heart even leaving her Body to begin with.
I'm really doubting that's the case, but we've seen weirder things happen. While Kairi's Heart didn't become a Heartless, Namine was still born simply from the process of Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body.
Who's to say something similar didn't happen?

Again, not saying that's what happened - but we can't really rule it out at the moment either.

Her having a heart filled with nothing but pure light prevents her from having a Heartless. You need to have at least a tiny bit of darkness, a tiny smidge of darkness within your heart to even be capable of forming a Heartless, and Kairi has none.

I still wanna know what would've happened had they used the Heart Unlocker on her.

Muse

you look atrocious
My problem with the Namine isn't really Kairi's Nobody Theory is that if that's true, why did Namine combine with Kairi at the end of KH2?

She was still created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. Had it not been for that, she wouldn't have been born.

But it's Sora's body and soul that she used to take form, not Kairi's.

She's still Kairi's Nobody, to an extent, but even more so than that, she's Sora's Nobody.

Papou

She was still created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. Had it not been for that, she wouldn't have been born.

But it's Sora's body and soul that she used to take form, not Kairi's.

She's still Kairi's Nobody, to an extent, but even more so than that, she's Sora's Nobody.

So both Roxas and Namine used Sora's body and soul?

captain

Bronze Member
I know Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and
I THINK Xion is Kair's Heartless..

Axelfan008

Yes...

True...

Namine is kairis nobody.
Possibly xion.
you don't get it. I'm saying Kairi CAN'T have a nobody, because her heart never dissapeared. she only existed. and Namine is a conglomerant of Sora and kairi, with kairi's looks, but witha connection to all of sora's friends hearts.

Edit: Everyone keeps telling me that kairi can't be a nobody because she can't have a heartless, but she technically was, because she was a body without a heart, therefore, a nobody. Also the fact that everyone agrees that her body remained behind, nobody or not, proves that Xion can not be her nobody, because she never became one.

By the Way, whoever said that, no Kairi is not kairi's heartless. jeez.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back