• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yay i beat sephiroth at lv. 60!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

Yay i beat sephiroth at lv. 60 it was standard mode not sure if proud is any harder but i must say he is way harder than the final boss. He took me i dont know how many tries maybe liek 25-30 BUt i did it!!! i just kept fighting then developed new strategies then followed his pattern in the end i just had to not mess up and i would win!! and have elixirs really fun. Haha good match and Fenrir is huge!

I used, The pumkin keyblade, its pretty simple actually i let him hit me in me in the air so i can counter and unleash hell with square you can hit square liek 4 times i think and he keeps going then go back to X and do a combo if ther eis time you can dash forward and hit him so more than if you dont try and dash out really quick. and if you get caught in he swings his sword try and block if you block before he know hes gonna do it you can cut him off and agian unleash hell. When he gets sinharvest/angel i think it's a must to have areial dodge i have mine at lv. 3 so yah. This part took me a couple tries liek 6-10 tries to get haha When i got him down to four bars omg... oh yah forgot about fire that thing its pretty simply just dont go in the fire but when he turns red it starts to get more intense i just was on my toes and this is where my elixirs came in and it was easiet when he dashed at me and triggered cause it made killing him a whole lot easier meteor was ok if i got hit id dint die it wasnt that bad but over all watch triggers somes times he tricky i lost a couple times when he did this make all the orbs around you then goes int he back and casts that angel or sinharvest what ever its called.

Oh yah i chose sword so all i had was once more no second chance, Leaf breaker does wonders haha i had wisdom, valor, and master at levle 7 though i had no glide what so ever. Final form is low heh..

Last edited:

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Foshizzle said:
Yay i beat sephiroth at lv. 60 it was standard mode not sure if proud is any harder but i must say he is way harder than the final boss. He took me i dont know how many tries maybe liek 25-30 BUt i did it!!! i just kept fighting then developed new strategies then followed his pattern in the end i just had to not mess up and i would win!! and have elixirs really fun. Haha good match and Fenrir is huge!

I used, The pumkin keyblade, its pretty simple actually i let him hit me in me in the air so i can counter and unleash hell with square you can hit square liek 4 times i think and he keeps going then go back to X and do a combo if ther eis time you can dash forward and hit him so more than if you dont try and dash out really quick. and if you get caught in he swings his sword try and block if you block before he know hes gonna do it you can cut him off and agian unleash hell. When he gets sinharvest/angel i think it's a must to have areial dodge i have mine at lv. 3 so yah. This part took me a couple tries liek 6-10 tries to get haha When i got him down to four bars omg... oh yah forgot about fire that thing its pretty simply just dont go in the fire but when he turns red it starts to get more intense i just was on my toes and this is where my elixirs came in and it was easiet when he dashed at me and triggered cause it made killing him a whole lot easier meteor was ok if i got hit id dint die it wasnt that bad but over all watch triggers somes times he tricky i lost a couple times when he did this make all the orbs around you then goes int he back and casts that angel or sinharvest what ever its called.

Oh yah i chose sword so all i had was once more no second chance, Leaf breaker does wonders haha i had wisdom, valor, and master at levle 7 though i had no glide what so ever. Final form is low heh..
first of all its descend heartless angel and second of all i beat him at lvl51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back