• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's Book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So whats up with Yen sid's book?

I get the interludes part is taking about Ven and Aqua but what else?

Aerora

"The Beginning" - Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farewell. When a farewell leads to a journey, the worlds open their hearts. Those chosen by the light, or ensnared by darkness. Friends who share the same bonds, though their paths may differ. When you doubt the path trod thus far, when the hand you held is lost to you, gaze anew at the heart that once was...for all the answers are within.

"Interlude" - A long dream. A sad farewell, hanging in the air in that "world between". What is reality? What is illusion? The path chosen by the young boy leads to his memories. When caught in the stream of the days and nights going past, gaze anew at your steps...for there all confusion will end.

"The Future Story" - Will the day come when this battle, born of confusion, will end? It is different things to different people. Can the reality be that which is hidden? The reason is mere existence. Still, memories can be believed. Be not afraid. Entrust your body to the soothing waves of your memories. By and by, your fleeting rest will be over...and everything will begin.

This is what the book says, since people were asking. c:

Aerora

/looked it up because she couldn't remember either

"The Future Story" sounds like it could be connected to the Secret Ending, too.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i'm guessing the beginning is about TAV
the interlude is about Sora's current situation
and the ending is about Sora's journey to reconnect everything a part of him and putting everything back to the way it should be
my guesses anyway

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The begining could be looked at as either KH1 or TAV, honestly though it sounds more like TAV then KH1.

The interlude reminds me of COM but KH2 was always full of confusion so it could be looked at as the current story of Sora so far.

The future seems to refer to the whole battle from BBS to whatever game coming to an end and it even hints at a new story begining one day.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think the beginning is refering to TAV as well.

The future story might have some elements of the next game woven in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back