• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid's Tower access

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdog2

Ok, so we know from that train in Twilight Town takes you to Yen Sid's Tower. In BBS, do you think it's possible to access it from Disney Town as well, since you see Donald, Goofy and King Mickey there?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'd say traveling as well but bear in mind:

Donald in KH2: Master Yensid lives here?! *Runs to tower excitedly*

It may be that Yensid has various towers. IDK

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Maybe, but that brings up the same question of why Donald and Goofy don't remember the train or the castle. I would say they either did come on the train and forgot or they traveled in a gummi ship. Or maybe Yen Sid teleported them there like Merlin in KH2, directly from the castle.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ok, so we know from that train in Twilight Town takes you to Yen Sid's Tower. In BBS, do you think it's possible to access it from Disney Town as well, since you see Donald, Goofy and King Mickey there?

Hmmm, interesting thought. It is possible, seeing as we see Mickey in Disney Town and also in Yen Sid's Tower.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I dunno Gummi ships didnt exist back then
They actually might have. Scrooge Mcduck has been seen in Birth by Sleep. In the KH2 journal, it said...
Donald's uncle. Before the Heartless appeared, he was using the Gummi Ship to travel across worlds, setting up a big business empire. Scrooge has more money than most folks can count. But for some reason, he's pretty stingy about spending it.
As we know Scrooge lacks a keyblade so it's not possible for him to perform the transformed keyblade. Now he could get Mickey to do it and ride with him, but at this point it's unknown if Mickey is skilled enough to do it. And he may not be able to do it at all. I mean you'd think he'd do it so time during KH1 through KH2. If he can't, it might be possible that the characters from Disney's Castle or Yen Sid had the ability to create gummi ships during BBS.

Donald Doesn't remember because of their ventures in CO.
All memories prior to their adventures in CO were fixed at that point. They can remember their past, but not the events that happened in CoM. So they still should have remembered anything that happened before KH1.

jdog2

Wait, when did scans ever show Scrooge McDuck and King Mickey in Disney Town? I would like to see those pics. I just saw Scrooge in the Radiant Garden and Mickey in there as well and the Tower.

jdog2

Yeah, but we may also see them there, briefly, if Pete was banished from the world for his mischiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back