• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YMX and the 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Okay. So, this question is pretty basic and probably doesn't warrant it's own thread but idk where else to ask this.

At the end of the game, YMX goes back to his own time so that he can grow up and eventually become all the other Xehanorts.
So, how can he be one of the 13 Darknesses? Don't all 13 need to be present for all of this to work? And another question- even if present, how can he be one of the Darknesses at all is present MX is one of them? It makes sense with Ansem and Xemnas, and then the transformed people like Braig and Isa, since they are seperate entities, but MX and YMX are absolutely the same.

billyzanesucks

All thirteen of them went back, actually. Most if not all of them were brought by YX. He will eventually gather them up again. I believe the goal this time was simply to assimilate Sora. He will gather them up again for the war and find a thirteenth. I don't think anyone can answer your last question.

axel95

Awards
I believe BBSv2 will be the next KH game with the new and adjusted timeline.
Nomura has said that he has no plans for making BBSv2, but that there is a story to be told there. From the looks of it, the next thing we are going to get is a HD collection of some sort.

MX's main purpose in 3D was to make Sora his vessel. Somehow the 13 will be brought together in KH3 for a small-scale Keyblade War. I just hope they do the whole time travel thing right. It seems like they have a good start, I just hope it doesn't impact the series any more than getting the 13.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
All thirteen of them went back, actually. Most if not all of them were brought by YX. He will eventually gather them up again. I believe the goal this time was simply to assimilate Sora. He will gather them up again for the war and find a thirteenth. I don't think anyone can answer your last question.

But YMX forgets everything. How can he travel through time again if he's completely unaware of everything going on?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But YMX forgets everything. How can he travel through time again if he's completely unaware of everything going on?

True but memories can never be erased even if they are forgotten. Somewhere deep in his heart the memories of his time travel quest still exist. When the time comes for them to gather again i'm sure those memories will awaken.

curlychuck

Similar to the way Ansem SOD traveled back in time to set YX on the correct path, MX will most like do the same, in order for YX to gather the 13 darknesses again.

Dark Wing

Awards
regarding ansem and xemnas, are they actually in the present or were they brought from the past as well? cuz they were both destroyed by sora, and then they form the present MX right? so i would think they would have to be past versions. and then there's braig and isa. are they also past versions or did they reform into their somebodies when sora destroyed their nobodies? but if part of MX's heart assimilated them already would their hearts be able to return to their bodies? GAH this is so confusing!

iLeen

Awards
regarding ansem and xemnas, are they actually in the present or were they brought from the past as well? cuz they were both destroyed by sora, and then they form the present MX right? so i would think they would have to be past versions. and then there's braig and isa. are they also past versions or did they reform into their somebodies when sora destroyed their nobodies? but if part of MX's heart assimilated them already would their hearts be able to return to their bodies? GAH this is so confusing!

Yes, Ansem and Xemnas are from the past before Sora/Riku/KH destroyed them.

Nomura hinted at Xigbar/Braig and Saix/Isa being the present day somebodies. I'm just guessing Xehanort's heart and their Nobody/Somebody's hearts just meshed together (or their hearts are trapped in darkness or something. Kind of like Terra's heart is somewhere in his body but Xehanort's heart is the one in charge), but no one knows for sure until Nomura gives us a straight answer^_^

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
In regards to YMX and MX being the same, it's possible that YMX is also a clone of MX, in the making. Yes, being a clone of yourself sounds redundant, but it at least provides a decent explanation as to how MX could control YMX.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
In regards to YMX and MX being the same, it's possible that YMX is also a clone of MX, in the making. Yes, being a clone of yourself sounds redundant, but it at least provides a decent explanation as to how MX could control YMX.

It's because they are the same person, that MX could send his consciousness into YMX, being able to break the spell.

It was said that MX could do this with any of the 13 actually. Since they are all him, he can control anyone of them.

Nayru's Love

Awards
I'm inclined to think that MX cloned his heart into most of the Xehanorts, if not all of them, one reason being how he would be able to control people like Xigbar or Saix. They arguably wouldn't be the same as MX in the same way that the other Xehanorts (XH, Xemnas, etc.) are. Also, if MX could control YMX because they're the same person, then there's nothing to stop any other Xehanort from controlling each other.

MasterZeR0

I'm inclined to think that MX cloned his heart into most of the Xehanorts, if not all of them, one reason being how he would be able to control people like Xigbar or Saix. They arguably wouldn't be the same as MX in the same way that the other Xehanorts (XH, Xemnas, etc.) are. Also, if MX could control YMX because they're the same person, then there's nothing to stop any other Xehanort from controlling each other.

Except that each other X only contains a small fragment of MX's whole heart. In other words, he has the "Queen" Heart in the Hive Mind that is Xehanort's posse.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

So far all we know is that MX and YX are in fact the same exact person, just different ages.

Everyone else has a part of him. MX is more powerful than all them, his influence is stronger. Since they all have some of his heart within them, he can easily use his strong influence to take over their bodies for an amount of time.

The fact Saix and Xigbar are turning into Xehanort shows that their influence is not even close to that of MX's.

Nayru's Love

Awards
So far all we know is that MX and YX are in fact the same exact person, just different ages.

Well, we don't know that, to be fair.

Everyone else has a part of him. MX is more powerful than all them, his influence is stronger. Since they all have some of his heart within them, he can easily use his strong influence to take over their bodies for an amount of time.

Assuming MX can control any of the other Xehanorts (which I say is a fair assumption), they all must have at least one similarity that gives MX control. It could be that they all have MX's heart in some form, or a clone of his heart.

LMNOP

Has anyone ever thought that YX could have been sent back to his time but just before MX tells him what he does so it is an ongoing thing until it finally works. I mean it is possible but it has its faults like most of our suggestions. If they all go back to that time with no memory of what happend they would still be told therefore still knowing, but then they would not know about the original attempt (Ending of 3D).

IDK overall the time traveling is confusing some of it is understandable but things like this can confuse any mind.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think MX is the MX that is created after Ansems and Xemnas got defeated and reunited so that's what separate him from YX.
maybe someone had stated that already, I just skimmed through everything quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back