• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Xehanort's Future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ben Diskin mentioned in an interview (the one he did for the site) that Young Xehanort may not like who he grows up to be. So if he wanted to, he could try to overthrow Master Xehanot. And Young Xehanort may be the only Xehanort who can go against Master Xehanort. Unless another one of the Xehanort's is one inbetween Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort, all of the other clones have pieces of Master Xehanort's heart in them (which will eventually turn them completly into Xehanort): Braig, Isa, possibly Vanitas. Or they are Master Xehanort himself: Ansem, Xemnas, Terranort. Unlike them, Young Xehanort is just a younger version of Master Xehanort.

The only problem there could be is that Young Xehanort doesn't have the strength to beat his older self (proven by him not being able to weild the Keyblade). So he could try to manipulate Sora and the others to do it for him (if he's anything like his older self it would be like him). What do you guys think? Will Young Xehanort just do what Master Xehanort tells him to? Or will he try to overthrow his older self?

Awards
I don't think Ben knows a whole lot about the series. I think he said in that same interview that he has only played the first one.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well I thought that simply because the events in DDD transpired, that by default, YMX has to grow up and become that same MX. They even say that the things that are destined to happen cannot be changed, he even says something like, 'my most future self will arrive soon...everything is as it should he (MX) can account for that' or some shib.

I think it would be interesting, but YMX seems rather malicious. I'd be in some ways upset if he did change because what DDD established is that this all was a part of the true time line and that this is the true destiny.

State

Awards
Master Xehanort DID say that fate is never left to chance, so what's happening is that he isn't making things happen by change, but rather, by his will.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
It may just be the VA's opinion. I wouldn't hold too much stack in it. However, judging by his BBS theme song Dark Impetus, which means "Dark Impulse," I agree that YX isn't exactly working for MX because he wants to. Rather, I'd say that YX is only doing this because he has to be like MX because of his destiny. However, this comment does work nicely with a theory I am developing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Young Xehanort's future has already been shown, his future is Master Xehanort, pretty easy actually.
He comes from the past, meaning "his" future already happened.

State

Awards
Young Xehanort's future has already been shown, his future is Master Xehanort, pretty easy actually.
He comes from the past, meaning "his" future already happened.

And he has no reason to stop him, seeing as how he achieved what he wanted, to abandoned the prison (Destiny Islands).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back