• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your thoughts about the Dreamcast.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually the controller paved the way to the Xbox controller if you think about it.

dc.jpg
original_controller.jpg

For comparison purposes.

Though, apparently, the Dreamcast controller was very comfortable to use (it loks odd to me, but I've yet to play with one, so I wouldn't know), while the original Xbox controller was terrible (though I've never played with that either).

riku0147

Awards
I'm in the process of burning jet grind radio since it sounds really fun. What exactly do you do?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
My thoughts about it? Bring it back and kick Nintendo's ass please.
Just...kick it...
Like take your little white foot and jam it right up their anus....and smack around their cheeks....and send them flying off into the Game Graveyard.....
Okay I'm done.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
SEGA Dreamcast was simply an amazing system, it's too bad that it came after the damage of Saturn had already been done. I still have fond memories of playing Sonic Adventure, Power Stone, and my first online game: Phantasy Star Online. Hell, I actually still pull the console out to take a trip down memory lane every once and a while.

P.S. Jet Grind Radio is badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back