• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"You've seen me before?" - Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Not sure any one noticed this, but in Agrabah, some of the merchants there look like the 'twins' in Traverse Town, except in Agrabah, they are just colored diffrentely.

Xarhas

Yeah,Square-Enix re-uses characters a lot. Like in the beggining of KH2,when you're playing as Roxas,all the people watching you in the struggle battle have at least one clone.

FaytHarkwind

yeah i noticed that the clock never changes from that time like on films the clock is usually stuck on the same point unless it's relevent. but it's fun to notice stuff like that

besides all games kinda do that to some exstent but it's like people say it saves time and money (meaning in the dictionary "cheapass")

Martine

There's only one thing that bugs me, and that is I never figured how to open the chest in that restaurant! Also I love the Traverse Town-theme.. Lovely.. <3

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
There's only one thing that bugs me, and that is I never figured how to open the chest in that restaurant! Also I love the Traverse Town-theme.. Lovely.. <3

You mean the restaurant right by the entrance/world exit? You just have to use Blizzard on the candles until they go out. You should hear that game show type noise and the chest can be opened.

Also, that theme is kind of cool. I miss Traverse Town. Hopefully, it'll be back in KH3, or make a suprise appearance in the 3 side story games.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
The clock gets stuck at 6:54 for a stupid reason. It's counting down. I think it might be some form of joke.
I think the clock is broken.
And nobody dared to fix it because heartless are everywhere.

Strifentine

Awards
I thought they explained it in the game somewhere, 'cuz I was wondering about that too when I was playing :X I guess they didn't explain it though

You guys are probably right though, Square got lazy on the character designs :\

Dman2.0

itn stopped because sora rang the bell and i could have sworn that it said they were brothers

Charlie K

Back in Business
Lol.Yea, that guy..He's awsome.And The clock is..just dumb!..It's broken, and no magic repair man can fix 'em!

Lux

Website
www.myspace.com
xD Seems like a lot of people are reading much into it. I do remember the game saying that the guys were brothers (where, I'm not sure :/), and the clock is probably just broken. The comment about never experiencing night seems logical, however, so its quite possible that they do not need time.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
If you look in Agrabah one of the shop guys look like Wakka but black hair.
Seen that.
Why does this has to happen in every cool game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back